PDA

View Full Version : Angel Sanctuary 2010

Ceres86
07-14-2010, 11:05 AM
I will be brining my old Rosiel costume again because I feel like reviving it. Will there be any other AS cosplayers? Will be there on Saturday and Sunday. Most likely be wearing it on Sunday though.

KohakuWolf
07-14-2010, 09:42 PM
Ugggggh now you got me wishing I was bringing Alexiel for this con!!!! :( But I've already got my schedule full. ^^;
But anyways, I LOVE Rosiel and AS in general, so I hope that you find other cosplayers from that series. And I will definitely need a pic if I see you! ^_^

Ceres86
07-14-2010, 10:53 PM
Aw, pity!! Picture of Alexiel with Rosiel would have been PERFECT! If you ever change your mind, I am but a PM away.

KohakuWolf
07-15-2010, 12:28 AM
Hmmmmmm I MIGHT be able to wear Alexiel for the later part of Saturday, if you wear Rosiel that day..... I wish I could accommodate you with Sunday, but I'm already committed to a group of about 6 people for Alice in Wonderland for the day. We've got a photoshoot planned and everything, so it's not really an option. ^^;

But I would love to get pics with you, your Rosiel is just gorgeoussss! *o*

Ceres86
07-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Thank you~! Well I guess our schedules can't make it. I have two costumes for saturday planned it'd be chaotic to bring in a third lol. ^^::

KohakuWolf
07-15-2010, 10:31 AM
You're welcome! ^^

Awww that's too bad. xD Maybe some other time, then!