PDA

View Full Version : Requesting review on [ x ] commissioner...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Jia Jem
07-14-2010, 06:44 PM
This is a thread to request reviews. Please keep all requests in this thread, so we can keep this forum focused on content rather than questions. Thank you for understanding. :)

Before posting your request, check out the consistently updated compilation of commissioner reviews:
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=105758

You can also search this thread for key words (i.e. commissioners) using the "Search This Thread" option at the top right bar.

boba
07-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has purchased a costume from cosplay-fu? Thanks! (:

.Dian.
07-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Heythar. D;

I was wondering if anyone bought from a seller on Etsy called AliksCosplay (sometimes known as AlikNyankoChan). See, here's the deal.

Well.. I'm trying to do as much as I can to make my CatGirl cosplay for Otakon 2010 look the best I possibly can. I ordered a custom-made tail for a good amount of money (at least for a cat tail) on a website called Etsy from this lady (AliksCosplay) since she has 100% positive feedback. Well~.. She said to give her at least a month lead time, which is understandable, being that it's a 50" long stuffed cat tail with a wire inside and belt loops, and she's got other orders to fill. Since Otakon starts early on July 30th, I ordered it on June 4th. Three weeks later, I sent her a message through the website and she took about a week or so to respond, but the reason she gave me for the delay of communication was that she was away at a convention, vending her items-- also understandable. She told me that it would be in the post somewhere between July 1st and July 6th. It was "supposedly" mailed out through USPS (United States Postal Service) as Priority Mail on July 7th-- a day late, and I even got a tracking number for it. I kept checking and checking, but I wasn't getting any updates other than the one from the beginning, which was "Electronic Shipping Info Recieved," which claims, "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 7, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later." Eight days later (July 15th), there were still no tracking updates. I looked at the FAQ for Tracking & Shipping and followed links to the Customer Assistance page, where I found a phone number for further assistance. I called the number, where I spoke to a representative. She told me that they were notified, but nothing had been sent out, which is when I sent another message to AliksCosplay through Etsy on July 14th and asked her if she had actually shipped it or not. The next day, I got a response, where she stated that she was just finishing up on my comission and that it should be mailed out by the end of the day, and if not, that it would be done first thing on Monday. The representative told me that they would be investigating the case and that I should get an e-mail about it within the next two business days. However, I took a look at AliksCosplay's reviews, where I read that someone else was having similar issues-- delays and communication problems, and after some research, I came across Cosplay.com's forums, where another person (an international buyer) claims that she was completely ripped off by her back in 2008. She ordered a costume from her and never recieved it, and when she tried to contact her, she never got any responses, despite being online. Well, what I don't get is how I have a tracking number when she hasn't even finished my comission. Something just doesn't seem right.

So, if anyone can help me out here or give me any additional information, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou.

alorawillnot
07-21-2010, 06:40 PM
I am working on my second Cosplay, Chii from Chobits. (Specifically, her blue bakery outfit.) Because I am still new to sewing, I'm not trusting myself to magically whip up the costume by hand. So, to debut the cos at Katsucon 2011, I'm hoping to BUY offline.

The only site with the costume I'm looking for (or at least a decent version of it) is Cosplay u.com! I have done as much research as one can on the site and I've gotten mixed reviews. Not that there ARE many reviews. The pictures on the site seem pretty legitimate and their prices aren't ridiculously low OR high. The site ia upkept and the admin respond to posts pretty timely.

I am really, really hoping to buy from them... but I don't wanna get gyp'd.

Are they any good? Or am I wasting my time?

(Mostly, I'm looking for feedback from veterans. If you HAVEN'T used Cosplay Fu, but you know a better place, though, by all means, help me out, too.)

Tabby-chan
07-21-2010, 06:49 PM
i personally wouldnt order from them.. because their costumes are not really accurate. ive searched for many cosplays and i dont like them -.- so i suggest not buying from them unless u really have to.

i like to order my cosplays from ebay.

livvylove
07-21-2010, 06:55 PM
If you would like to see what people have said about ordering from Cosplay Fu or any other store or commissioner check out the commissioner review thread http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=105758

Soku
07-21-2010, 07:41 PM
I got my Syaoran wig from them.

The wig was a bit different from the picture, a shade or so darker. However the quality of the wig is really nice, and I didn't pay shipping, plus the wig came in about three weeks, which is shorter time than my other wigs which I got from ebay.

cosweetie
08-03-2010, 06:11 AM
Hi! Has anyone ever commissiond Skywalker for props?? He looks like he is new on the marketplace. His pics look fantastic, so I was thinking of asking him for a quote.
thanks!

FluffyCoatIzaya
08-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Does anyone know anything about this commissioner? has anyone had any experience? are they trsut worthy?

:
* ~ Star Candi ~* Costume Commissions of Every Kind ~!/Terumi
http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/31203/cat/16

please help asap

Kawaii Pocky
08-14-2010, 11:33 PM
Has any one bought wigs from cosplaywigsusa.com? I may buy some wigs from them, but I always like to look up the commissioner/merchant on the threads before I do because most of them tend to have reviews on here. Their wigs seem to be pretty nice and good quality and every thing, but I don't know any one that's purchased any thing from them. Other words I was going to buy a wig from fantasy sheep on ebay because I had some one suggest them to me because they bought the same wig I was looking at and said the wig was great and they got it fast.

AirVee
08-17-2010, 03:45 PM
Yeah if anyone could tell me about Taobao it would be lovely... I know how to get stuff, but I'm more worried about how long shipping takes usually and such? ^^ Thankies.

Kawaii Pocky
08-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Has any one commissioned any thing from the user pyopyo87 on cosplay.com or Pyo-Pyo.com? They look like they do good work but I'm usually a bit iffy on having some one do some work that doesn't have any reviews on the commissioner/merchant review board. Just because I want to be sure I won't get ripped off. Since I'm not familiar with this commissioner. Not saying that they suck or would jip people, but I don't know.

Picore
08-20-2010, 03:06 PM
Hello, i rarely ever go on Cosplay.com, so i'm still considered a newbie around here. I wasn't sure which category to start this thread in, so i just chose general cosplay chat, hoping someone may help me. I just recently watched Fullmetal Alchemist, and would like to cosplay as Edward Elric, and planning on making it soon. It's the Alphonse costume i'll be having a problem with. My sister is really excited about being him, and so we decided to just find a costume online. We discovered this website:
http://www.shadowdalecreations.com/animecosplay.htm

It looks really nice, though expensive, but we can handle that. The price isn't what's bothering me, just whole idea of whether it is "legit" or not...
I'm not really sure what places are safe around the "already made costume" type websites, and would really appreciate if someone were to help me with this. Thanks!

angelbabycakes
08-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Does anyone know anything about the member Aneris on here? I commissioned things from her and she's been on, but avoiding all messages and e-mails. My cosplays were supposed to be shipped today, but nothing still.

Here's her member profile: http://www.cosplay.com/member/22026

Thanks everyone.

kiratsukai
09-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Has anyone worked with TeL/Blackmarket?

Site:
http://www.wtf-blackmarket.tk/

Their portfolio is amazing and their business manner in their quote is stellar... but I'd like to see what they have in the way of feedback before committing and can't find anything through this site.

StHoly
09-07-2010, 10:23 PM
heya i'm requesting reviews on

Igsia : her cosplay ad : igsia (http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/31889/cat/16)

tawnies : tawnie (http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/31856/cat/16)

silent_dreaming (cosplay.com name), just started commissioning. :D

and

xsodax
soda (http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/31769/cat/16)

i hope this is right.. >.<

EternalNight
09-13-2010, 01:31 PM
I couldnt find where to put this, really sorry if I'm in the wrong place ^^

Anyway im wanting to get a Cosplay for Crimbo, I want either Sora or Roxas, it looks like it might be Twilight Town Roxas (kingdom Hearts II)

I was wondering if this - http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/15486
Was good for the Roxas cosplay

Yeah I know its alot (well to me it is) but im willing to pay good money for a half decent cosplay.

I also cant seem to find a good wig (Yes im going to style it myself) I cant find a good base wig so any help on that would be nice :D

Back to the subject I would like to know if that is good and worth the money AND if the website can be trusted!!

Thanks soooo much and sorry if this is in the wrong place :bigtu:

darkangelxX447
09-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Has any one bought wigs from cosplaywigsusa.com? I may buy some wigs from them, but I always like to look up the commissioner/merchant on the threads before I do because most of them tend to have reviews on here. Their wigs seem to be pretty nice and good quality and every thing, but I don't know any one that's purchased any thing from them. Other words I was going to buy a wig from fantasy sheep on ebay because I had some one suggest them to me because they bought the same wig I was looking at and said the wig was great and they got it fast.

I bought a wig from them! It looked like the picture and was very soft! I got it within 4 days too.

Lovelychristina
09-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Okay.I've ordered a Vampire knight Costume from them before (two of them infact) One was WAY too big (even though then mentioned that the sizes might run a bit small) and the other ones Buttons kept falling off. If your wearing white beware of Pens... *learned a valuable lesson from that*

Kawaii Pocky
09-13-2010, 04:06 PM
I bought a wig from them! It looked like the picture and was very soft! I got it within 4 days too.

Oh awesome. Cause they're wigs looked nice but I wasn't sure if I wanted to order from them since I didn't actually know any one that's bought from them. I have them on my facebook cause a friend recommended them. I'll try them out some time. THanks.

Kawaii Pocky
09-13-2010, 04:12 PM
I couldnt find where to put this, really sorry if I'm in the wrong place ^^

Anyway im wanting to get a Cosplay for Crimbo, I want either Sora or Roxas, it looks like it might be Twilight Town Roxas (kingdom Hearts II)

I was wondering if this - http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/15486
Was good for the Roxas cosplay

Yeah I know its alot (well to me it is) but im willing to pay good money for a half decent cosplay.

I also cant seem to find a good wig (Yes im going to style it myself) I cant find a good base wig so any help on that would be nice :D

Back to the subject I would like to know if that is good and worth the money AND if the website can be trusted!!

Thanks soooo much and sorry if this is in the wrong place :bigtu:

I can't help you with mooncostumes, but I can suggest a great ebay site for wigs. THey have lots of wigs that would be good for base wigs and a huge variety and always have things on sale. Even though they're from China I think I got my wig in less then 2 weeks. Maybe just a little more then a week and it was beautiful and exactly like in the photo of it. Take a look and see if they have any thing you want or need. Their prices aren't too bad either, especially if you can manage to find a wig you need on sale.

http://stores.ebay.com/wigfashion

They have reviews on the merchant review thread if you wanted to read them. All of them had good grades so it's why I tried out buying from them. I don't regret it. Oh, shipping is cheaper from them for a China seller. Like around 12 dollars rather then then 30 or so most China sellers charge.

EternalNight
09-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey does anyone know if these sellers on ebay are any good

human_go
and
humancos

they use the same pics that are watermarked for them so im guessing there the same company, human_go has no negative feedback in the last 12 months so thats making me feel a little better but i need to be sure??

I wanted to know if they're any good since i might get my Roxas cosplay from them xD

angelbabycakes
09-14-2010, 03:02 PM
Hey does anyone know if these sellers on ebay are any good

human_go
and
humancos

they use the same pics that are watermarked for them so im guessing there the same company, human_go has no negative feedback in the last 12 months so thats making me feel a little better but i need to be sure??

I wanted to know if they're any good since i might get my Roxas cosplay from them xD

Pretty sure both of these can be found in the thread of "Shops NOT to Go To." Use the search forum thread and type in the names. You should get a bunch of results.

Here's a start: http://www.cosplay.com/search.php?searchid=4291046

From what I skimmed over, they look to be ok to use. Not sure humancos has any reviews yet.

Hope that helps!

EternalNight
09-14-2010, 03:15 PM
Pretty sure both of these can be found in the thread of "Shops NOT to Go To." Use the search forum thread and type in the names. You should get a bunch of results.

Here's a start: http://www.cosplay.com/search.php?searchid=4291046

From what I skimmed over, they look to be ok to use. Not sure humancos has any reviews yet.

Hope that helps!

hahaaa thanks soo much :spinner:

A. Saboteur
09-20-2010, 12:12 PM
Okay, this isn't so much a review request as a recommendation request.

I'm looking for someone who'd be able to make patches for a couple costumes I'm working on. I'm thinking of doing three patches in each of the two designs I need (two for use, and one for good luck).

Any suggestions?

(Also, my apologies if this isn't the right place to put this, but it was the best place I could find.)

Kawaii Pocky
09-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Has any one ever commissioned from the cosplay.com user juusanbantaigrr? She only had one photo of one of her outfits on her profile and it looked nice. I'm waiting for her to send me other photos of her work. But if they're nice enough I might try her out if she can offer a good enough price since I'm lazy to make any thing, but I can always make my costume if I have to. lol I'm searching on the threads for any thing but haven't found any thing so far about her. I might check commisisoners not to go to thread to make sure she's not on there.

dizzylizzy
09-20-2010, 10:43 PM
Okay, this isn't so much a review request as a recommendation request.

I'm looking for someone who'd be able to make patches for a couple costumes I'm working on. I'm thinking of doing three patches in each of the two designs I need (two for use, and one for good luck).

Any suggestions?

(Also, my apologies if this isn't the right place to put this, but it was the best place I could find.)

"The Hag" on cosplay.com does patches and has great reviews.
http://www.thecosbrigade.com/

A. Saboteur
09-21-2010, 11:02 AM
"The Hag" on cosplay.com does patches and has great reviews.
http://www.thecosbrigade.com/

Funnily enough, I woke up to find a PM from her referencing my query in this thread. :D

digiholic
09-26-2010, 11:41 PM
I've been looking for AGES to find a white tuxedo for a Kaitou Kid costume, and I found this. (http://www.halloweencostumes.com/mens-white-tuxedo.html) It's the closest I've been able to find, and it's only $50.

The problem is, it's almost too good of a deal. I don't want to buy a costume that's going to be of incredibly low quality, I'd like to be able to reuse this costume as long as I can. Has anyone dealt with this website before that could tell me if they make good stuff?

ChibiInuTsuzuki
09-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Check this website out. They seem to be a legit and decent company. http://www.bbb.org/minnesota/business-reviews/costumes-masquerade-and-theatrical/halloween-costumescom-in-mankato-mn-96001483

XxInusgirlxX
09-28-2010, 03:36 PM
Does anyone know anything about the member Aneris on here? I commissioned things from her and she's been on, but avoiding all messages and e-mails. My cosplays were supposed to be shipped today, but nothing still.

Here's her member profile: http://www.cosplay.com/member/22026

Thanks everyone.

I am 400 + in the hole with her. She did not reply to me or give me a refund for missing pieces of my costumes and did not even make the costume I originally comissioned. no refund nothing. said she was having money problems . it has been over a year and a half and nothing back

Sakura Efreet
09-29-2010, 11:35 AM
Hi everyone.

Does anyone know anything about doublepshop2008 on Ebay? They have fairly good feedback.

I have been shopping on Ebay for years, so I can normally spot a seller that doesn't look like they will sell me a quality item, but I figured I'd ask here just in case. I already checked the review thread, and they don't have a review for them there yet.

FluffyCoatIzaya
10-02-2010, 11:05 PM
has anyone ever bought any thing from L1M3 in the marketplace?

and

has anyone heard/got anything from phantomshadow?

please reply asap.^^

AirVee
10-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Hi everyone.

Does anyone know anything about doublepshop2008 on Ebay? They have fairly good feedback.

I have been shopping on Ebay for years, so I can normally spot a seller that doesn't look like they will sell me a quality item, but I figured I'd ask here just in case. I already checked the review thread, and they don't have a review for them there yet.

I wrote a review for them.
Here:http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=3521977#post3521977
I ordered around Chinese New Year so it took about a month but a friend of mine just commissioned a wig and it arrived in about 2 weeks. ^^

Sakura Efreet
10-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Thank you so much, AirVee! How did I miss that? >>; Your costume looks great! Hopefully, when I purchase a cosplay from them, it will be just as awesome...

Axelai
10-05-2010, 01:21 AM
REQUESTING REVIEW! on "xhelios.moonx"

She offered to make my wig, i just want to make sure she's not a scammer (since i've had a bunch of bad experiences in the past). She insists she's not, ahaha. I never told her she was, i just asked for past stuff ^^;;

FluffyCoatIzaya
10-05-2010, 06:19 AM
Axelai- theres a review on her in the commissioner review thread that isn't so great.And alot of her pictures are dark. sounds iffy to mean buts thats just me.

Axelai
10-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Axelai- theres a review on her in the commissioner review thread that isn't so great.And alot of her pictures are dark. sounds iffy to mean buts thats just me.

Huh, i couldn't find any reviews on her... o.o;

*checks again* OHH. It was under Orphan's Wigs. Thanks!

FluffyCoatIzaya
10-09-2010, 04:49 PM
does anyone know anything about this commisoner :
http://www.cosplay.com/member/19382

Kiatso Atokata
10-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has bought from Cosplaypub.com

I just recently bought a costume from them. I can't find any reviews outside of the website itself anywhere, which concerns me a bit. They seem pretty trustworthy, backed up by the fact that they respond to my emails nicely, but I don't know anything about the quality of their costumes and it worries me that they're manufacturing from China. The people responding to my emails have shoddy english as well. They were supposed to ship out yesterday, and I emailed them to confirm and they said they would ship out by the end of this week to make "modifications" (I'm not really sure because their english is so bad -_- ).

What do you guys think? Thanks!!

Keirii21
10-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Hello! I was wondering if anyone commissioned from ThatBlackCat, here is her profile
http://www.cosplay.com/member/212527/
She looks like a good commissioner, but I was wondering if anyone has worked with her. thank you!

XxInusgirlxX
10-13-2010, 12:19 PM
Hello! I was wondering if anyone commissioned from ThatBlackCat, here is her profile
http://www.cosplay.com/member/212527/
She looks like a good commissioner, but I was wondering if anyone has worked with her. thank you!

I am in the middle of comissioning a wig from her, she is very responsive and even bought the wig on her own when i ddid not have the money. I am trying my luck with her so I will let you know how it oges as soon as i get pics of the wig.

Keirii21
10-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Okay, thank you :)

Mintie
10-16-2010, 05:42 PM
Hello! I'm seeking reviews for some shops on Taobao ^^;;

The first one is http://yycos.taobao.com/. I've seen that some sites steal pictures from them and I've wanted the real product -.- It seems like all their cosplay is very well-done and worth the price; but I want a review to make sure I will order.

The second one is a wig shop which has two shops on Taobao, Dear Wild.
1st shop: http://shop58185129.taobao.com/
2nd shop: http://shop33700042.taobao.com/
Looks like they have good wigs, some are even heat resistant. Any reviews on these two?

Kawaii Pocky
10-18-2010, 01:27 PM
Hello! I'm seeking reviews for some shops on Taobao ^^;;

The first one is http://yycos.taobao.com/. I've seen that some sites steal pictures from them and I've wanted the real product -.- It seems like all their cosplay is very well-done and worth the price; but I want a review to make sure I will order.

The second one is a wig shop which has two shops on Taobao, Dear Wild.
1st shop: http://shop58185129.taobao.com/
2nd shop: http://shop33700042.taobao.com/
Looks like they have good wigs, some are even heat resistant. Any reviews on these two?

Check the "commissioner review thread". I'm pretty sure they have some reviews. I don't remember if they were any good so I'd check there.

Er, for Taobao any way, I don't know about Dear Wild.

Calamity's Edge
10-19-2010, 06:08 PM
; A ; If this is in the wrong place, I apologize in advance. I couldn't find anything on the stick thread. And I'm kinda fail when it comes to finding reviews for ebay sellers aside from what reviews they have, so I'll ask on here.

My friend's interested in a person with the name of choi_wig on e-bay. AkA Becos
link here (http://stores.ebay.com/Becos-Cosplay-World-Wigs-Costumes)

I'm asking for her about the costumes provided buy the seller. And if they're decent quality, and if they match the pictures and what not. (Decent being not a table cloth. And by matching . . . well basically if it's accurate as the picture provided)

< A >;; I think I bought a wig from them, but I forget, so I'm asking it on here.
o u o;; This is just an inquiry if they sell decent costumes along with if anyone ordered something custom made -- if it fit or not. : o Because I've been hearing stories about size issues and what not.

Thanks in advance! : )

angelbabycakes
10-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Does anyone know anything about the user DugFinn?

Here's their coscom account: http://www.cosplay.com/member/46207

I can't seem to find anything. Thanks!

Axelai
10-20-2010, 04:19 PM
Does anyone know anything about the user DugFinn?

Here's their coscom account: http://www.cosplay.com/member/46207

I can't seem to find anything. Thanks!

I recently got a message from them offering to make a commission for me (one i posted an ad for months ago). Thats all i got on them :\ Didn't agree since i already have that done and had just forgotten to remove the ad

angelbabycakes
10-20-2010, 04:22 PM
I recently got a message from them offering to make a commission for me (one i posted an ad for months ago). Thats all i got on them :\ Didn't agree since i already have that done and had just forgotten to remove the ad

Yeah they have responded to mine twice now. Once a while ago and now recently. I never did much research on them, but I decided to maybe look into the user. I can't find anything though. Apparently, the user attends a lot of the same cons as me though.

FluffyCoatIzaya
10-25-2010, 06:58 PM
does anyone know anything about this commissioner

http://www.cosplay.com/member/15477

she contacted with with a quote and a list of fabrics she could use for it.

Rikkurific
10-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Yeah they have responded to mine twice now. Once a while ago and now recently. I never did much research on them, but I decided to maybe look into the user. I can't find anything though. Apparently, the user attends a lot of the same cons as me though.

Regarding DugFinn, I actually messaged her about a quote for a costume a few days ago and she responded promptly with a quote, the items she'd make, how she would make them, etc. I was really impressed. I asked her more questions and she responded quickly to those, too.

Her listing in the marketplace is pretty detailed, with references to what she's done. I know this is a review request thread, but I thought this might be helpful!

angelbabycakes
10-30-2010, 02:49 AM
Regarding DugFinn, I actually messaged her about a quote for a costume a few days ago and she responded promptly with a quote, the items she'd make, how she would make them, etc. I was really impressed. I asked her more questions and she responded quickly to those, too.

Her listing in the marketplace is pretty detailed, with references to what she's done. I know this is a review request thread, but I thought this might be helpful!

Thanks! ^_^ I've spoke to her too and read her listing. I was just wondering if anyone has actually commissioned anything from her. Sometimes, even people that know what they're talking about don't produce quality products, so I though it would be nice to talk to a couple of people who had something made by her for them. Thank you for the response though!

angelbabycakes
11-03-2010, 04:55 AM
Hello! ^_^

Curious if anyone has ever ordered a lycra zentai from Lycra-zenai.com? I have searched the forums and am not able to find anything about them. They seem as though they might be a sister site of cosplaygate.com, but I'm not exactly sure. Does anyone know or has anyone ordered from them before?

Thanks so much!

alexableach
11-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Hello! ^_^

Curious if anyone has ever ordered a lycra zentai from Lycra-zenai.com? I have searched the forums and am not able to find anything about them. They seem as though they might be a sister site of cosplaygate.com, but I'm not exactly sure. Does anyone know or has anyone ordered from them before?

Thanks so much!

Glad to answer your question . CosplayGate.com does not have any sister site .
Thanks

angelbabycakes
11-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Glad to answer your question . CosplayGate.com does not have any sister site .
Thanks

That didn't answer my question completely, but thanks. Have you used CosplayGate.com before? I am mostly looking to know about Lycra-zentai.com and if they are reliable.

Kitsoru
11-03-2010, 10:05 PM
That didn't answer my question completely, but thanks. Have you used CosplayGate.com before? I am mostly looking to know about Lycra-zentai.com and if they are reliable.

Call it a hunch, but it looks to me like that reply is from a spam account on the part of that seller...

alexableach
11-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Call it a hunch, but it looks to me like that reply is from a spam account on the part of that seller...

Yes,i am from CosplayGate.com .But it does not mean what i post is spam .you can not find any post here in cosplay.com .why i post now is just because angelbabycakes thought we have a sister site .

and i just told her/him CosplayGate.com does not have any sister site .
what i told is fact . and i did not ask angelbabycakes to buy from us or anything like an ad.
we do not wanna to make anyone misunderstand.So,please Take back what you said.

thanks

angelbabycakes
11-04-2010, 01:29 AM

I figured they were affiliated with the site in some way by the response. :)

LadyRawr
11-09-2010, 01:45 AM
I'd like to know this too actually. Some of their stuff looks decent but you can never know with ebay sellers. u__u

angelbabycakes
11-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Looks like they are posting over watermarks and other website names. Could mean the photos are stolen and the product won't look like the photo.

Just observing.

Beachbead
11-09-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm wondering if there is some up to date on this company

http://www.qqcosplay.com/Costume.htm i asked them for a price quote some time ago and after waiting a few days i asked them whats the price quote, they came back to me saying they are looking for someone who can sew the finish cosplay for me. Is this how they normaly work?

blueberry-kun
11-09-2010, 06:45 PM
I've bought from them before.
They are very reliable, and their wig quality is astounding.
I've also read some good reviews.

Pirate Queen
11-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Hey!

Has anyone heard/ordered anything from this ebay store?

1) Cosplay Star
http://stores.ebay.ca/cosplaystar

My friend Stephanie is looking for a good ebay store to get stuff from and we've been investigating. :P

uniquecreator
11-09-2010, 09:52 PM
No, this is not a normal business process. If you ask a commissioner about getting a quote, they should be the ones to answer you within a reasonable time. The fact that they are considering someone else to give you a quote is that they are the company and they send their work out to be done by someone else a third party. This may mean an extra expense to you because they have to get some cut from the quote.

Any other questions about commissioning or need a commission ask me.

uniquecreator

Kawaii Pocky
11-09-2010, 10:17 PM
I'm wondering if there is some up to date on this company

http://www.qqcosplay.com/Costume.htm i asked them for a price quote some time ago and after waiting a few days i asked them whats the price quote, they came back to me saying they are looking for someone who can sew the finish cosplay for me. Is this how they normaly work?

I heard qqcosplay was good and they have some good reviews on the review board. I've never personally ordered from though. I'm really only willing to order from a Chinese seller or over seas seller if they have a lot of good rep and word of mouth.

Though I'm not sure if it makes any difference if it's from their ebay store or their website since I was looking at their website.

Kawaii Pocky
11-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Hey!

Has anyone heard/ordered anything from this ebay store?

1) Cosplay Star
http://stores.ebay.ca/cosplaystar

My friend Stephanie is looking for a good ebay store to get stuff from and we've been investigating. :P

I've heard wonderful things about cocosilver. THey have great reviews and I've had a few people recommend them. They're a Chinese ebay seller and also have a website but I will give you their ebay since I prefer to pay through ebay or paypal so that way my purchase is protected.

http://stores.ebay.com/cocosilverhk?_rdc=1

Their moderately priced, it really depends on what you want commissioned which determines the price. Also, they do great jobs on making tshirts for anime characters. Like if you wanted to cosplay Travis Touchdown they could make his default tshirt from the game. Also, I think they make props and jewelry for cosplay. Since I'm looking at their store again to see all what they have. I got a quote from them for a RE4 Ada dress and it was about 200 dollars which is reasonable since I've seen that dress run much higher then 200 dollars.

Also, one of my favorite stores on ebay for wigs, they are a Chinese seller but normally it takes less then two weeks to get to you. And their wigs are a good quality for the price you pay. Plus they always have wigs on sale so you could get a wig for 10 dollars or under some times. But I highly recommend them. They normally run about 20-30 dollars. In the 40s if it's a really long haired wig. But I got my long haired wig on sale for 14 plus shipping so it was about 26 dollars or so. But normally they don't charge shipping for a wig that runs between 20-30, only the cheaper ones, but their shipping is very reasonable and not outrageous like a lot of China and over seas sellers.

http://stores.ebay.com/Wig-Fashion?_rdc=1

Love Wig Fashion!

Beachbead
11-10-2010, 11:40 AM
I heard qqcosplay was good and they have some good reviews on the review board. I've never personally ordered from though. I'm really only willing to order from a Chinese seller or over seas seller if they have a lot of good rep and word of mouth.

Though I'm not sure if it makes any difference if it's from their ebay store or their website since I was looking at their website.

thank you so much for the quick replay. I'll go ahead and order something small from them first before ordering something big.

I e-mailed the company about a day ago and still haven't heard from them, again is this the normal thing they do? If I don't hear from them by the end of the month I'm looking for someone else to do my cosplay.

Pirate Queen
11-10-2010, 01:06 PM
kawaii pocky: Cosplay wig has some really nice wigs and good deals as well! I'll let my friend know about cosplay star (cocosilver). I also thought they looked pretty good! Thanks for all your help :)

Wait.. is cosplaystar and cocosilver the same person?

Ludger03
11-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Thanks! ^_^ I've spoke to her too and read her listing. I was just wondering if anyone has actually commissioned anything from her. Sometimes, even people that know what they're talking about don't produce quality products, so I though it would be nice to talk to a couple of people who had something made by her for them. Thank you for the response though!

You can go and check on her website too for more info :)

http://www.DigitalDimensionCosplay.com/

Dugfinn is actually my friend ( both us Houstonians) and I can guarantee you that she is reliable as she sometimes helps me with my stuff. She is quick in responding her emails and sometimes she gets to update her account.

Sandwich
11-12-2010, 08:34 PM
I've been looking to buy shoes from Jacco Fashion * (http://jaccofashion.com/store/) for a cosplay, but keep going back and forth on if they're trustworthy. I can't find anything about them through Google besides normal press releases, and both their blog and livejournal have no comments on them. The big thing I'm worried about is the fact that they're from Hong Kong, and through a few of my collecting fandoms I know that you should be leery of HK sellers (lots of bootlegs etc, no offense to people from HK in general).

Does anyone know anything about them, or can offer an opinion based on their website/anything?

Beachbead
11-13-2010, 05:32 PM
While I wait for a quote from the other place I was wondering about this girl. I did read a review on this girl and it was good one anyone else buy from her?

http://belovedcosplay.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=9708396

Axelai
11-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Any information on Fantasy Sheep wigs? Since i have a small-ish head, i want to make sure it won't be too big. Or, ya know, that it looks anything like the pictures XD;;

ShyShy
11-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Any information on Fantasy Sheep wigs? Since i have a small-ish head, i want to make sure it won't be too big. Or, ya know, that it looks anything like the pictures XD;;

The wig I ordered (Noctis wig) was pretty small which is good since I have a small-ish head. I had to cut the bangs since they were a bit long, but I didn't mind. But what I don't like about the wig is that it's a little coarse and not as soft. It's also a bit thin in the back, but overall I'm happy since I get to style it however I want to, plus free shipping C:

Here are some pics:
[url=]front (]side[/url)

Axelai
11-17-2010, 03:19 PM
The wig I ordered (Noctis wig) was pretty small which is good since I have a small-ish head. I had to cut the bangs since they were a bit long, but I didn't mind. But what I don't like about the wig is that it's a little coarse and not as soft. It's also a bit thin in the back, but overall I'm happy since I get to style it however I want to, plus free shipping C:

Here are some pics:
side (http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/Murdoc345/3662.jpg) front (http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/Murdoc345/3665.jpg)

Hmmm alright c: Thanks. I was considering getting their America wig (and my friend wants their Hikaru wig), since it looks better than any others. But if its not really soft... hm. I'll think about it then c: Thanks

Calamity's Edge
11-18-2010, 02:47 AM
Thanks for all the opinions.

= u =;; I was recently browsing ebay again, and found another user using the same pictures with like a gazillion of water marks.

ryuchi0109 (http://stores.ebay.com/KUUSEKI-Cosplay-World) <- store there.

o uo ;; And I kinda followed the link on the huge watermark that led me to a taobao store. XD;; Ahhh. Dunno who's legit and who's not. x_____x;;

Leeksoup
11-18-2010, 09:46 AM
I'm thinking of having a helmet commissioned by him. The helmet is going to be pricey ($150-$200!), so before I spend that money I'd like to know if anyone else has bought from him before. I don't see any reviews already posted, so...

hoshiame
11-18-2010, 04:09 PM
first post on here! yoroshikuu~
i'm just starting out in cosplay, and i was wondering if anyone had experience with either fm-anime (http://fm-anime.com/) or the ebay seller tokyo_frontier (http://myworld.ebay.com/tokyo_frontier/).
i'm looking to comission fm-anime for a costume from kuroshitsuji, seeing as how their other ones seem to be of okay quality...
and i'm looking to purchase a prussia cosplay (http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Axis-Powers-hetalia-APH-Prussia-COSPLAY-COSTUME-/110611900568?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c0fba898)costume from t_f..
any past experiences or advice on better commissioners would be HUGELY appreciated.
thank you in advance!♥

cactusmomma
11-21-2010, 01:05 AM
He charges a lot because of the materials used in his products... you will get solid quality from him.

FluffyCoatIzaya
11-23-2010, 06:14 AM
has anyone ever got anything from i cosplay.com.http://www.i-cosplay.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=92_20&products_id=64.
are they reliable?

Axelai
11-23-2010, 02:52 PM
first post on here! yoroshikuu~
i'm just starting out in cosplay, and i was wondering if anyone had experience with either fm-anime (http://fm-anime.com/) or the ebay seller tokyo_frontier (http://myworld.ebay.com/tokyo_frontier/).
i'm looking to comission fm-anime for a costume from kuroshitsuji, seeing as how their other ones seem to be of okay quality...
and i'm looking to purchase a prussia cosplay (http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Axis-Powers-hetalia-APH-Prussia-COSPLAY-COSTUME-/110611900568?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c0fba898)costume from t_f..
any past experiences or advice on better commissioners would be HUGELY appreciated.
thank you in advance!♥

Well, checking out Tokyo Frontier's page, all their complaints seem to be that it didn't fit correctly. And one person who said it didn't look like the pictures. Most everyone in the negatives and neutrals is just complaining about the size of it. So... if you want to risk the size being wrong, i say go for it. They don't look too shabby.

Though i've never bought from Tokyo Frontier. Or FM_Anime. Sorry!

has anyone ever got anything from i cosplay.com.http://www.i-cosplay.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=92_20&products_id=64.
are they reliable?

I haven't, but just the name brings up bad memories with i-sew, so... XD;; Well, the two probably aren't related. Sorry i don't have anything helpful to say ^^;

hoshiame
11-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Well, checking out Tokyo Frontier's page, all their complaints seem to be that it didn't fit correctly. And one person who said it didn't look like the pictures. Most everyone in the negatives and neutrals is just complaining about the size of it. So... if you want to risk the size being wrong, i say go for it. They don't look too shabby.

Though i've never bought from Tokyo Frontier. Or FM_Anime. Sorry!

yeah, i've been tracking their complaints.. they don't seem too bad, but i know that they don't actually use their own pictures for the costumes. aa, i'm just so wary about ordering anything from ebay!! i guess i'll just have to try it out for myself... i don't mind making a few adjustments here and there if needed. thank you for the help~

Axelai
11-23-2010, 06:10 PM
yeah, i've been tracking their complaints.. they don't seem too bad, but i know that they don't actually use their own pictures for the costumes. aa, i'm just so wary about ordering anything from ebay!! i guess i'll just have to try it out for myself... i don't mind making a few adjustments here and there if needed. thank you for the help~

Well, they usually just use those as stock photos to send to a sweatshop. Thats why its usually a hit and miss. Just depends on if the people working at that shop suck or not XD;; Kinda a sad business, but hey, its cheap.

hoshiame
11-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Well, they usually just use those as stock photos to send to a sweatshop. Thats why its usually a hit and miss. Just depends on if the people working at that shop suck or not XD;; Kinda a sad business, but hey, its cheap.

yeah, i REALLY can't argue with the price.. LOL. i just don't want to go through all that hassle of having to return and refund everything. there are so many horror stories here about these types of ebay dealers ;A; haha. but all in all, i guess their feedback isn't too bad... thanks for the help again! i'll post on the review thread if i actually decide to go through with it! wish me luck~ LOL♥

Axelai
11-23-2010, 11:03 PM
yeah, i REALLY can't argue with the price.. LOL. i just don't want to go through all that hassle of having to return and refund everything. there are so many horror stories here about these types of ebay dealers ;A; haha. but all in all, i guess their feedback isn't too bad... thanks for the help again! i'll post on the review thread if i actually decide to go through with it! wish me luck~ LOL♥

i really don't know why people complain about eBay. As long as you're smart, you're fine. I've ordered loads of cosplays off eBay.

shortsheik
11-26-2010, 07:15 AM
Hello. I'm also looking at FM-Anime for a pair of boots. I would appreciate any reviews on them that could be offered. I've searched the forums and found a few comments that their pictures are stolen (obvious), but at least one person said her costume from them was still quite nice.

So, looking for a bit more information. I need to order boots soon though, as they're for winter Comiket.

Thanks!

Axelai
11-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Hello. I'm also looking at FM-Anime for a pair of boots. I would appreciate any reviews on them that could be offered. I've searched the forums and found a few comments that their pictures are stolen (obvious), but at least one person said her costume from them was still quite nice.

So, looking for a bit more information. I need to order boots soon though, as they're for winter Comiket.

Thanks!

Well, i think i recall some stuff saying they were just like any chinese seller sort of thing, so expect the same quality. Though thats heresay. I haven't ordered from them myself :<

FluffyCoatIzaya
11-26-2010, 07:45 PM
anyone know anything about these sellers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fullmetal-Alchemist-Roy-Mustang-Military-cosplay-/330474229860?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf1cc9064#ht_7286wt_1070

http://cgi.ebay.com/Roy-Mustang-Military-cosplay-custom-made-/320607938832?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa5b8e910

http://cgi.ebay.com/FullMetal-Alchemist-Roy-Mustang-Military-cosplay-2624-/260692761713?pt=UK_Collectables_AnimationCharacter s_Anime_SM&hash=item3cb27fdc71

Kitsoru
11-26-2010, 09:28 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fullmetal-Alchemist-Roy-Mustang-Military-cosplay-/330474229860?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf1cc9064#ht_7286wt_1070

http://cgi.ebay.com/Roy-Mustang-Military-cosplay-custom-made-/320607938832?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa5b8e910

http://cgi.ebay.com/FullMetal-Alchemist-Roy-Mustang-Military-cosplay-2624-/260692761713?pt=UK_Collectables_AnimationCharacter s_Anime_SM&hash=item3cb27fdc71

The first two appear to be using very similar/the same stock photos and have a similar seller name, so it's possible that they're affiliates/the same seller under two names- or it could be one seller impersonating the other... but I've never personally heard of any of those sellers, sorry :/

ShyShy
11-27-2010, 03:17 AM

I'm pretty sure they're the same sellers. I ordered a Noctis costume from csddlink (NOT the one with "1987") and the quality is amazing! But the measurements were a little off. I told her about this and now she's sending me a new one :)

sara624
11-27-2010, 05:56 PM
Has anyone bought from the follwoing stores and know if they are god or not?

Hellocosplay.com
Cosplayfu.com
399cosplayshop.com
cosplaybuy.com

sara624
11-28-2010, 11:41 AM
I saw this site and wanted to buy a Ouran High school host club uniform there.
But I couldn't find any reviews for it.

Has anyone bought from this site?

Spazzy-tack
11-29-2010, 09:56 PM
Has anyone bought from the follwoing stores and know if they are god or not?

Hellocosplay.com
****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com
399cosplayshop.com
cosplaybuy.com

I would also like to know about CosplayBuy.com. They look pretty legit, and their prices are amazing, but I can't seem to find any information on them.

thoetmosis
11-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Just a general advice for everyone = when it's too good to be true, it mostly is .. ^^

Spazzy-tack
11-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Not always. Solgoo.com look pretty sketchy but it is amazing. It's unfortunate, but you really can't know until, well, someone tells you what to expect.

Anyone else? Cosplaybuy.com? >>;

nameless14
12-02-2010, 09:49 PM
I also want to know about this. I swear i read on this site that the site was reliable but idk :/

nameless14
12-02-2010, 09:57 PM
well according to the post http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=3136670&postcount=4 it is :/

TiltedFollower
12-02-2010, 11:33 PM
I know that their accessory (sp?) shop is realiable, since my friend got her Death Note through them, and that's also where I got my Leaf Village headband. I'm pretty sure their cosplays are pretty reliable, too, though; I've heard good things about them from other people, they post their own pictures instead of copying from other sites, they know full English (not broken and hard to understand ((here's lookin' at you, Milanoo!))), and some of their more popular cosplays have reviews on them. I'd buy from them (not like I have the money to, but you get the point).

By the way, (it's a little off-topic, but...) does anyone know if c o s p l a y f u is trustworthy? I was thinking of buying my Hatsune Miku cosplay trhough them, since they have free shipping. :/

AkaTyou
12-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Just asking because I'm not quite sure when it comes to Ebay yet, but has anyone bought an item from this seller? ;;

Their cosplays look really authentic even though the prices are a little steep...and the comments are all really positive, but I want some actual reviews from someone who's dealt with them ;;

Also...if possible, an Australian buyer? = 7 = ;;; the USD to AUD conversion scares me a little ;;;

Thank you!

Axelai
12-03-2010, 04:32 PM
I've been eying their wigs for awhile... i think i recall someone in the Hetalia thread saying the wig they bought from them was amazing.

B.O.M.
12-03-2010, 08:54 PM
We bought my daughter's N Italy wig from them. They are well made. She loves it. She said that it's the softest & easiest to care for (this was her 4th wig).

acostory
12-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Never bought from them myself, but I have seen and handled the costumes(currently on in my kit kitchen for minor repairs). I do have to say that they are really amazing!

aozorize
12-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Anybody know about 07day? I'm a little perplexed abecause they contacted me about a commission, and I checked out their taobao and other sites on the internet but the paypal address doesn't match with their emails on their website and also there's a post that says they're from Shanghai but the 07day on cosplay.com says they're from Hong Kong. Also ive been corresponding with them in chinese, and they use traditional while the taobao uses simplified.

The work on their taobao looks really legit but I'm just concerned I have an imposter here or something. XD

CANDY☆HOLIC
12-04-2010, 02:42 PM
-deleted-

mindue
12-05-2010, 02:26 PM
I searched titles and I couldn't find anything on this site. I really like this cosplay:
http://www.chromfashion.com/haruhi-suzumiya-black-dress-lolita-cosplay-costume_p4758.html
I want to know if anyone knows anything about the site though.

(Sorry if this is not in the right area, I'm new and so I thought this is where this post goes, if not I apologize.)

Malex
12-07-2010, 12:07 PM
I was thinking about getting a Shuffle! school girl cosplay done by: Aleathia Burns Has anyone heard any feedback about this user? Please PM me with responses :3

star*crossed
12-09-2010, 06:39 AM
Has anyone actually ordered from FM-Anime? I was thinking of buying a costume from them, buuut... I'm very iffy, since the majority of their pictures are of cosplayers.

Feedback, someone? Anything you have to say about this website is much appreciated. Please and thank you!

iLikeLemons
12-09-2010, 01:07 PM
I will get my wig next week, I hope owo'.. I will tell you when its arrived :D

Codename Otacon
12-09-2010, 01:46 PM
I wouldn't buy from them since they steal photos of other cosplayers:

http://www.fm-anime.com/cosplay-costume-sailormoon-c-79_107.html

http://www.fm-anime.com/cosplay-costume-chobits-c-79_83.html

http://www.fm-anime.com/cosplay-costume-final-fantasy-c-79_88.html

http://www.fm-anime.com/cosplay-costume-trinity-blood-c-79_116.html

http://www.fm-anime.com/cosplay-costume-haruhi-suzumiya-c-79_90.html

http://www.fm-anime.com/cosplay-costume-the-rose-of-versailles-c-79_113.html

http://www.fm-anime.com/cosplay-costume-kingdom-hearts-c-79_94.html

ALL those photos are stolen from this cosplayer name Jumplove:

http://www.cosplay.com/costumes/m57909/

This Mikuru Asahina cosplayer:

http://www.fm-anime.com/haruhi-suzumiya-mikuru-asahina-punk-cosplay-costume-p-704.html

Is her:

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/186790/

BakanaChan
12-09-2010, 08:38 PM
I have bought from FM ANIME, and it's a wonderful place.
Those cosplayers listed are models for FM ANIME.

Kucos is a another amazing Store.

This is the model.
http://carrotanime.com/store/short/09-vocaloid-kaito

This is the Cosplayer:
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/321581/

Kucos use to be on eBay and it was very popular, but it joined Carrotanime
a few months ago. But when it was on eBay alot of people bought from it,
alot of those people are even here on cosplay.com.

I have bought my Rin Kagamine wig from them and I love it to bits.
(the wig seen in my Icon)
Such as I have bought my pink wig from FM ANIME and it's so soft and
sturdy. :)

angelbabycakes
12-09-2010, 11:46 PM

This is the model.

This is the Cosplayer:

Carrotanime has not very good reviews. :/

BakanaChan
12-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Carrotanime has not very good reviews. :/

I am giving my Review on it. It probably doesn't get very good reviews
because it takes 3 to 4 months to get what you ordered. Of course I am
talking about Kucos, they sell wigs, not carrotanime, they sell the costumes.
Plus, what more must I do to say it's safe, do I have to own all their costumes?
I am wearing things I have bought from Kucos and FM ANIME and they look amazing!
I even have pictures of how amazing the wigs are! And yet people say FM ANIME
and Kucos are bad places!? They say seeing is believing, but noone believes me???

My FM ANIME WIG
http://bakanachan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d315a1c
Dammit, they stopped selling it, but that's it! XD

My Kucos Wig
http://bakanachan.deviantart.com/gallery/27409857#/d30nkdo
The item
http://carrotanime.com/store/medium/09-vocaloid-rin

angelbabycakes
12-10-2010, 10:54 PM
I am giving my Review on it. It probably doesn't get very good reviews
because it takes 3 to 4 months to get what you ordered. Of course I am
talking about Kucos, they sell wigs, not carrotanime, they sell the costumes.
Plus, what more must I do to say it's safe, do I have to own all their costumes?
I am wearing things I have bought from Kucos and FM ANIME and they look amazing!
I even have pictures of how amazing the wigs are! And yet people say FM ANIME
and Kucos are bad places!? They say seeing is believing, but noone believes me???

My FM ANIME WIG
http://bakanachan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d315a1c
Dammit, they stopped selling it, but that's it! XD

My Kucos Wig
http://bakanachan.deviantart.com/gallery/27409857#/d30nkdo
The item
http://carrotanime.com/store/medium/09-vocaloid-rin

Like you, I was just stating what I saw/thought/read/experienced. You may be right about it getting poor reviews due to the time to wait to get the item, but from people I have talked to, they never received their items period. It could be due to the amount of time it takes to get the item, so maybe they just didn't wait long enough. I'm not sure. I have actually heard amazing things about FM Anime...not the opposite. :)

BakanaChan
12-11-2010, 04:10 AM
Like you, I was just stating what I saw/thought/read/experienced. You may be right about it getting poor reviews due to the time to wait to get the item, but from people I have talked to, they never received their items period. It could be due to the amount of time it takes to get the item, so maybe they just didn't wait long enough. I'm not sure. I have actually heard amazing things about FM Anime...not the opposite. :)

I wanna hug you now. :)

Everyone who has contradicted me about FM ANIME,
even after I showed them my purchase, were awfully rude.
I suspose you are right about purchases not arriving. Kucos can be
very slow, they even often forget about the buyers.
But karma, what comes around goes around. What happend to a world
of learning from mistakes, or trusting other poeple?

And no, I am not saying I trust all sellers...XD

star*crossed
12-11-2010, 06:03 AM

This is the model.

This is the Cosplayer:

Okay, so they're costumes are good quality as well as their wigs, right? If you can look past the incredibly long wait time, then they're a good place to buy from, yes? ^o^

Milky☆Milky
12-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Cosmonde is really top notch. The woman who runs it knows her English well and is fast and reliable when it comes to communicating and meeting deadlines. Also, her craftsmanship is delightful. Don't hesitate to buy from her.

Elf Lady
12-12-2010, 01:16 AM
I am very impressed by this eBay seller, she communicated with me and let me know when my wig shipped. I got my Saito wig (short version) from her and it arrived so quickly I was in disbelief. I paid for it on 12/4 and it arrived 12/10! I'm very happy with the wig, a mixed fiber black/purple and it fits really well.

quizbowler
12-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Has anyone ordered from this website before? It looks fairly legitimate but at the same time it looks like nobody has left a review for them yet. I want their Tidus costume because it looks incredibly accurate and they claim the entire thing is waterproof (granted, its also cheap-proof, but oh well).

Link (http://www.animecosplaystore.com/products/Final-Fantasy-X-Cosplay-Complete-Tidus-Costume-Set-.html)

sailortintin
12-12-2010, 11:24 PM
All their pictures have the Fan+Friend mark on them :/ I think it would be safer to order the costume from F+F. Here's the link link to the Tidus costume on their site.

http://www.fan-store.net/servlet/the-468/Final-Fantasy-X-Cosplay,/Detail

Edit:

I shot them an email asking about the pictures and I was told that they are a essentially reseller for F+F.

FluffyCoatIzaya
12-13-2010, 07:51 PM
does anyone know anything about this ebay seller i was thinking of buying my shinso from them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gin-Ichimaru-Shinso-Bleach-Cosplay-Wooden-Wood-Sword-/370465832146?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56417bfcd2

Lucida
12-13-2010, 09:13 PM
What I would do is to take look at his reputation and then figure out if its good enough or not. As an Ebay shopper thats what I did.

hoshiame
12-14-2010, 08:19 PM
Hi, i was wondering if anyone has ever bought anything from this site?

http://www.fm-anime.com/index.php?main_page=index

yeah, seconded. any information at all? (ಥ_ಥ)

KoreanHolic
12-21-2010, 03:16 PM
yeah, seconded. any information at all? (ಥ_ಥ)
I third it.
I'm really interested in buying from here

sailortintin
12-21-2010, 04:28 PM
I third it.
I'm really interested in buying from here

I remembered reading something about them and here's what I found:

http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=3516954&postcount=2412

http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=3415042&postcount=2206

http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=3366373&postcount=2137 (This person ordered a costume and wig)

Mr. N
12-21-2010, 08:02 PM
Hi...First of all, I apologize if I am posting in the wrong thread. Anyway...

So, I have been browsing through the forums and haven't been able to find a lot of information regarding COSPLAY FU.com or Fashioncos.com (though I might have missed them). If anyone has had experience with these two sites, would you please tell me or direct me to people who have?

In addition, does anyone have experience with Japanese merchants? Am I correct in assuming that they don't normally ship overseas? Because I am interested in a costume that is on Itempost.jp and Cospure-market.com. Costume Links are below (they are for Ronove & Genji from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni):
http://www.itempost.jp/detail/1/ONME000528/2086
http://www.cospure-market.com/costume1388.html
http://fashioncos.com/onlineshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_140&products_id=717
http://www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com/product/Ronove+Cosplay+from++Umineko+no+Naku+Koro+ni <=Cosplay FU
(http://www.****This%20Website%20Link%20Has%20Been%20Remov ed%20due%20to%20Recent%20Forum%20Spam****.com/product/Ronove+Cosplay+from++Umineko+no+Naku+Koro+ni)

acostory
12-22-2010, 01:29 PM
Hi...First of all, I apologize if I am posting in the wrong thread. Anyway...

So, I have been browsing through the forums and haven't been able to find a lot of information regarding COSPLAY FU.com or Fashioncos.com (though I might have missed them). If anyone has had experience with these two sites, would you please tell me or direct me to people who have?

In addition, does anyone have experience with Japanese merchants? Am I correct in assuming that they don't normally ship overseas? Because I am interested in a costume that is on Itempost.jp and Cospure-market.com. Costume Links are below (they are for Ronove & Genji from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni):
http://www.itempost.jp/detail/1/ONME000528/2086
http://www.cospure-market.com/costume1388.html
http://fashioncos.com/onlineshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_140&products_id=717
http://www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com/product/Ronove+Cosplay+from++Umineko+no+Naku+Koro+ni <=Cosplay FU
(http://www.****This%20Website%20Link%20Has%20Been%20Remov ed%20due%20to%20Recent%20Forum%20Spam****.com/product/Ronove+Cosplay+from++Umineko+no+Naku+Koro+ni)

I've dealt with CosFu before, and I can say that they are very nice, accurate on their shipping time, and the costume looks mostly like it does in the picture. The sizes are a little wonky, but they offer free custom measurement. There's about 5 different shipping methods, and the first one is free shipping. Their fastest shipping is really fast, too; I was able to get four costumes in about 2 weeks! Their prices are fair, and if you don't like what you see in the picture, you can ask them to customize it to however you want for very little, if anything at all. They also offer discounts if you A) Sign up for their reseller programme(The more you buy, the more you save. Seriously, those discounts are lifesavers), or B) Buy wig/accessories/shoes with the costumes. I can say for certain that their wigs are of good quality as well.

Cons: be SURE you have the right measurements. This happened to me and two of my friends where we didn't have accurate measurements and couldn't do anything about it. They sometimes make mistakes and send out the wrong item, or something that doesn't look like the picture. You can send it back and they'll make a new one for you (I think), you just have to pay shipping charges. They, like a lot of cosplay websites, tend to use shiny materials for things, but you can ask to change that. They use decent materials that will stay together, but aren't for heavy wear and tear, like most costumes. They'll rip if you aren't careful, and stain easily. They aren't impossible to wash, just don't put them in a machine washer.

Hope that helps at all.

KoreanHolic
12-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Ah
Thank you sailortintin
But they're all mixed reviews
Not sure if I should order or not

Malex
01-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Can anyone review this user for me?: Morluna Please PM me with a response! :3

playmysitardemy
01-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Anyone commission something from howlsathemoon here on Cosplay.com? They told me their work was on Facebook and Myspace but gave no links and when I tried looking them up, it was either no hits or a BUNCH of people. The only examples I have seen are on their profile but it's only 7 pictures. They quoted me $500 on my request so I want all details.

http://www.cosplay.com/member/190492

songbirdblues
01-08-2011, 01:09 PM
I've tried searching for reviews on this seller, but I've only came upon one review. I'm trying to see if there are others who ordered from Becos Cosplay World before? Link to the ebay store: Becos (http://stores.ebay.com/Becos-Cosplay-World-Wigs-Costumes)

The store has a lof of postive feedback, but I just want a few more inputs from members here, just to be on the safe side. Please let me know. I'm especially curious about their costumes, but if you've purchased a wig from them before, feel free to let me know too :) Thanks in advance!

Nekotehcrazy
01-11-2011, 01:33 AM
Just wondering if anyone on here had commissioned anything from Xul-San/Sue Andrews here. I posted an ad about commissioning a Sakura cosplay and she responded. She quote 75$ and on her profile she has two very nice costumes, but only two and no other information. She also joined in November. I'm just very cautious about this whole buying from commisioners things and she almost seems to good to be true so any info would be great. Thanks!

atlantisan
01-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Hey guys,

I'm considering purchasing a wig from fm-anime as well and I found this site for reviews - http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?355618-FM-Anime-Feedback-%282010%29&p=6581019 It's for their doll wigs though, so I'm not too sure O_o

LunaBell87
01-12-2011, 10:17 PM
I just stumbled across this website but was wondering if anyone has ordered from them before.

www.coslook.com

I can't seem to find much about them, so I am hoping someone knows about this site and if they are trustworthy or not.

Thanks~

LunaBell87
01-13-2011, 04:33 AM
Hey guys,

I'm considering purchasing a wig from fm-anime as well and I found this site for reviews - http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?355618-FM-Anime-Feedback-%282010%29&p=6581019 It's for their doll wigs though, so I'm not too sure O_o

I have heard that they steal pictures of products, I also was reading the reviews on their site. All the reviews look fake. Some of the reviews are for the wrong items, like wig reviews under shoes, costumes under BJD eyes.

Personally I wouldn't take the chance..

atlantisan
01-13-2011, 12:47 PM
I have heard that they steal pictures of products, I also was reading the reviews on their site. All the reviews look fake. Some of the reviews are for the wrong items, like wig reviews under shoes, costumes under BJD eyes.

Yeah... I think I'll just stick with an ebay seller <_< I was browsing cgl yesterday and they showed a taobao items, same pictures, so I think that's the site they stole the pics from.

Keirii21
01-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Hey ^^ I was wondering if anyone had any experiances with Kucos on Ebay.com

Thanks!

Little Robin
01-13-2011, 08:10 PM

Actually, I'm currently commissioning an outfit from fm-anime, and the review thing I asked her about. I knew about the site a long time ago, and back then, all the reviews matched the photo. But she recently changed her layout and I think that messed up the reviews. Also, she said that people placed reviews on the wrong item and she isn't able to correct reviews because she wants her customers to see that her shop is legitimate.

Ah, it's what she said. But I do know that before the layout for the site was changed, the reviews matched the photos.

It bothered me too. xD But I asked her, so yeah.

Fumei
01-14-2011, 12:42 AM
Was wondering if anyone ordered anything from Sutie? (from here, cosplay.com) Thanks!

MiraiTrunksLove
01-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Just wondering if anyone on here had commissioned anything from Xul-San/Sue Andrews here. I posted an ad about commissioning a Sakura cosplay and she responded. She quote 75$ and on her profile she has two very nice costumes, but only two and no other information. She also joined in November. I'm just very cautious about this whole buying from commisioners things and she almost seems to good to be true so any info would be great. Thanks!

If you want a good quality costume, $75 is way too low and would probably just cover the cost of materials!

LunaBell87
01-14-2011, 07:13 PM
I never ordered from Yahoo Auctions Japan before and was hoping someone around here has. I was looking at these cosplays and was wondering if anyone has ordered from these sellers before.

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g93747438

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k132134034

Thanks~

ChaseMeDaisy
01-15-2011, 04:47 AM
Sorry if there is already a thread on this certain store, I tried to check, but I didn't see anything.

I usually stay away from online stores I haven't heard of and such, but my friend says she wants to buy her first wig from there even after I showed her a bunch of really nice ebay shops and different stores that I've bought nice quality wigs from.

For her sake, I just want to know if anyone has ever bought anything from them or at least heard anything? I'd appreciate any help. >_<

shortsheik
01-16-2011, 07:26 AM
Can anyone tell me anything about the costume shop Cosunit? They operate off of Rakuten, and seem to be your typical Chinese factory costume shop. However, I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with them, and if so, how it went. Thanks!

Site: http://www.rakuten.co.jp/cosunit/

FluffyCoatIzaya
01-16-2011, 09:47 PM
anyone know anything about jenifercosplay on eaby? will their wigs fit someone with a larger head?[i have hair that stops near my breast]
one im looking at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390279612254&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_5916wt_857

angelbabycakes
01-17-2011, 01:18 AM
anyone know anything about jenifercosplay on eaby? will their wigs fit someone with a larger head?[i have hair that stops near my breast]
one im looking at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390279612254&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_5916wt_857

Check the commission review thread under the "J's" and look for Jennifer Cosplay. Should be that same seller. Looks to have good reviews. Hope that helps!

FluffyCoatIzaya
01-17-2011, 01:52 AM
i did , but i wanna know if anyone knows if their wigs fit someone with a larger head?

gerokero
01-21-2011, 02:26 AM
has anyone ordered anything from fashioncos.com?

SPClannad
01-21-2011, 05:03 AM
Hello I wanted to know about 399cosplay, is it a good site? How fast is shipping?

Celia Rose
01-21-2011, 04:52 PM
one im looking at

I ordered a wig from Jennifer cosplay that fits fine (but I also have short hair that I pin down underneath it) on the tightest setting for the cap.

Anyone heard of MoeMall before? They're an China-based shop that I first found on eBay, and I visited their website (moemall.com). I'm skeptical to buy from them on eBay because the shop only has 36 reviews at 100% feedback, but I kinda like their Anarchy Panty (http://cgi.ebay.com/Panty-Stocking-Panty-70m-Blonde-Cosplay-Wig-/120672075401?pt=AU_Costumes&hash=item1c189dbe89#ht_2282wt_905) wig.

Does anybody know anyone who has purchased from MoeMall before?

EDIT - doh, need to read things more slowly. Prices are in AUD, shop is located in China.

angelbabycakes
01-21-2011, 06:01 PM
I ordered a wig from Jennifer cosplay that fits fine (but I also have short hair that I pin down underneath it) on the tightest setting for the cap.

Anyone heard of MoeMall before? They're an Australia-based shop that I first found on eBay, and I visited their website (moemall.com). I'm skeptical to buy from them on eBay because the shop only has 36 reviews at 100% feedback, but I kinda like their Anarchy Panty (http://cgi.ebay.com/Panty-Stocking-Panty-70m-Blonde-Cosplay-Wig-/120672075401?pt=AU_Costumes&hash=item1c189dbe89#ht_2282wt_905) wig.

Does anybody know anyone who has purchased from MoeMall before?

I actually saw that too and wondered. I'm skeptical about Chinese shops in general. If you end up using them, I'd be interested in knowing how it turns out.

javachip
01-23-2011, 09:47 PM
If you want a good quality costume, $75 is way too low and would probably just cover the cost of materials!

I actually got a quote from the same commissioner (Xul-San) as well and she quoted $85 for my Taokaka costume. It seems like a good deal, but I need a second opinion from an expert. For this price, would I get something of good quality or a cheap one? Like what Nekotehcrazy, said, it looks too good to be true. I'm a newbie when it comes to cosplaying.

I also saw Jennifer's cosplay on ebay and interested in getting a costume from them. One costume I want actually went up in price and their shipping is pretty expensive though.

Kitsoru
01-24-2011, 11:34 AM
I actually got a quote from the same commissioner (Xul-San) as well and she quoted $85 for my Taokaka costume. It seems like a good deal, but I need a second opinion from an expert. For this price, would I get something of good quality or a cheap one? Like what Nekotehcrazy, said, it looks too good to be true. I'm a newbie when it comes to cosplaying.

Just from personal perspective- I haven't made Tao, I've made Kokonoe who has more materials/labor stuff to factor in, but $88 for Taokaka sounds suspiciously low to me. What does this commission include? Just the coat? What about the mask/braids? Claws? Tail? Boots? Shorts/suspenders?

For just the coat it could be believable, but my general rule of thumb is that if a costume isn't a VERY simple design (which Tao is not imo) and costs under $100 AND it's a commission (which should factor in the commissioner's labor costs on top of materials), it's too good to be true.

javachip
01-24-2011, 08:14 PM
Just from personal perspective- I haven't made Tao, I've made Kokonoe who has more materials/labor stuff to factor in, but $88 for Taokaka sounds suspiciously low to me. What does this commission include? Just the coat? What about the mask/braids? Claws? Tail? Boots? Shorts/suspenders?

For just the coat it could be believable, but my general rule of thumb is that if a costume isn't a VERY simple design (which Tao is not imo) and costs under $100 AND it's a commission (which should factor in the commissioner's labor costs on top of materials), it's too good to be true.

I see. Thanks for your opinion Kitsoru. If you put it that way, then it is too good to be true because she is including everything I asked for (tail, claws, braids, jacket, mask, etc). I guess I will have to keep looking. Just curiously, how much would you charge if you were to do this costume for me, with labor and materials factored in?

Kitsoru
01-25-2011, 09:19 PM
I see. Thanks for your opinion Kitsoru. If you put it that way, then it is too good to be true because she is including everything I asked for (tail, claws, braids, jacket, mask, etc). I guess I will have to keep looking. Just curiously, how much would you charge if you were to do this costume for me, with labor and materials factored in?

Haha, well I've only made Kokonoe who has a bit more "stuff" to her outfit than Tao, and Kokonoe cost me about $200 to make- so use that as a frame of reference, I guess? Just off the top of my head I'd put Tao in the range of about 130-150, maybe- due to lack of full wig, only about 3 yards of fabric needed for the main bit of the coat (though lots of notions including a custom zipper, and things like sintra for the claws and fur for the tail, then you think about whether you want the mask lit up and.. yeah), but I think labor could vary widely.

PalmTopDragon
01-26-2011, 06:44 AM
Anyone done anything with Gya.c?

http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/12064/cat/16

angelbabycakes
01-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Anybody know anything about the user VampireSin on here? :)

Thanks!

Anifreak20
01-27-2011, 03:11 PM
I am planning to cosplay as Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo and i have the costume but not the wig. I looked on cosplayhouse.com and found the wig yet it only shows the anime pic. i was wondering if anyone knew if their wigs were accurate or should i look somewhere else?:confused:

FluffyCoatIzaya
01-27-2011, 07:04 PM
i dont know how big your head is, but i heard one member on here ordered one from them and the cap was to small for her head.

Anifreak20
01-29-2011, 12:25 AM
i've talked with the person who is making the ryoko costume i ordered and they said that they make wigs too. i've asked if they could make the wig but haven't got an answer yet. i hope they can or else its back to searching again.:eeek:

kagome437
02-06-2011, 01:55 AM
i'm looking for any and all reviews on fm anime.com so if anyone has any information about them, please it'd be a big help.

SakkyxHaruno
02-06-2011, 11:03 PM
I searched the thread and nothing came up.. Does anyone know anything about darkmoonchild? I wanna commission a Harley Quinn costume and I like the one shown in her add on here, but I'm not sure if I should?

shortsheik
02-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Can anyone tell me anything about Cosummit (http://cosummit.jp/)?

I've already checked the other forum and not found anything. I'm considering buying a costume from them. It's one I haven't seen anywhere else but on some (very) cheap Chinese sites that I don't trust very much (due to a few bad experiences). Their images seem to be of a different, higher quality costume... but the price is also higher. I'd really like to hear if anyone else has experience with them.

Thanks!

kuroki-neko
02-23-2011, 04:55 PM
www.dinodirect.com

this site apears to be good but the pic is the same as on the other sites so im just wondering if thats good or bad?

kuroki-neko
02-23-2011, 07:04 PM
anyone know a good site to get a good zack fair costume? whats the best site? i looked on cosplaymagic.com but the price was to high D:..

so anyone know of a good site to buy the zack fair costume on?

MiraiTrunksLove
02-23-2011, 07:22 PM
anyone know a good site to get a good zack fair costume? whats the best site? i looked on cosplaymagic.com but the price was to high D:..

so anyone know of a good site to buy the zack fair costume on?

my bf got his zack cosplay from cosplaymagic, sure it's pricy but the quality is great.

kuroki-neko
02-24-2011, 03:45 PM
lol yes its, thanks ill compare the other ones i find to it.

lulu.doll
02-24-2011, 10:09 PM
tokyo_frontier on ebay? They're from Japan and the one I'm specifically looking at of theirs is;

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vocaloid2-Hatsune-Miku-Lolita-COSPLAY-Dress-Costumes-/120687941766?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c198fd886

...its just so pretty QAQ
and i can't sew (my friend can so if it comes down to it, we'll prolly just prolly attempt to make it ourselves... though that's not a good idea...)

Keebablue
02-24-2011, 10:24 PM

I also saw Jennifer's cosplay on ebay and interested in getting a costume from them. One costume I want actually went up in price and their shipping is pretty expensive though.

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT commission xul_san. She has ripped me and at least one other girl I know of off.

onewingedjade
02-25-2011, 09:51 PM
I need reviews on cosplaybuy.com and cosplay-costume.com. Also, does Cosplay Magic use original photos?

NamelessLove
02-26-2011, 12:23 AM
So, my cosplay budget has become a little tight and I found this website called fm-anime.com and although the side claims that the photos are their own and that the product you will recieve will look the same as the photo, I can't help but be warry of it!
I've ordered from Milanoo.com before and it was a total mess! Since then I have been ordering from Ebay Sellers and have had really good luck, but they've become rather expensive with the new year starting out!

So, has anyone bought anything from this site and how was your experience?

http://www.fm-anime.com/

Zhor'Fughakee
02-26-2011, 12:04 PM
I realised I posted this in the wrong place lol anyways,

Okay so, I want to know if someone bought from CosplayGate.com ? It can be anything, I just want to know if they are reliable because I want to buy one of their Zentai for my cosplay and I had problems with 2 companies ( they post their products online without advertisement they are out of stock and then when I ordered, they said they didn't have it in stock ). So if anyone ordered from them and didn't have problems, please let me know :)

NamelessLove
02-28-2011, 12:19 AM
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT commission xul_san. She has ripped me and at least one other girl I know of off.

I was asking for a quote for the same costume... I got a 95 USD for it.
It's good to see a review on her. I was actually going to have her make it next week! XD You probably just saved me!

kuroki-neko
03-01-2011, 03:49 PM
So, my cosplay budget has become a little tight and I found this website called fm-anime.com and although the side claims that the photos are their own and that the product you will recieve will look the same as the photo, I can't help but be warry of it!
I've ordered from Milanoo.com before and it was a total mess! Since then I have been ordering from Ebay Sellers and have had really good luck, but they've become rather expensive with the new year starting out!

yes cosplay magic does use orginal photo i order from them alot

Shadowpea
03-06-2011, 09:43 PM
I know Jennifer Cosplay was mentioned a few pages back, but does anyone know if 1987csddlink (http://myworld.ebay.com/1987csddlink) and csddlink (http://myworld.ebay.com/csddlink) are the same? I'm guessing yes but I just wanna make sure first. c:

Saber-chan
03-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Does anyone have any experience with user d-jenn on here? I placed an ad in the marketplace for a particular type of cosplay commission and she has responded, and linked me to her etsy store. I've checked her feedback there (she's shoshanna2003 on the site) and it's great and she has feedback for using the type of fabric I wanted. I can't seem to find a review on her here though so I thought I'd check first!

angelbabycakes
03-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Does anyone have any experience with user d-jenn on here? I placed an ad in the marketplace for a particular type of cosplay commission and she has responded, and linked me to her etsy store. I've checked her feedback there (she's shoshanna2003 on the site) and it's great and she has feedback for using the type of fabric I wanted. I can't seem to find a review on her here though so I thought I'd check first!

I'm actually commissioning her right now. Her Etsy is legit and the PayPal name matches hers. Not sure when mine will be done, but I can let you know when it's finished! ^_^

Saber-chan
03-11-2011, 11:42 PM
I'm actually commissioning her right now. Her Etsy is legit and the PayPal name matches hers. Not sure when mine will be done, but I can let you know when it's finished! ^_^

Ah I thought that the Etsy was hers. She's sent me pics of outfits using the types of fabric I want (faux leather and spandex) and they're amazing looking so I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with her. The price seems on the higher end, but if the costumes turn out like that, I think it'd be worth it. I certainly don't mind paying that for this particular costume.

angelbabycakes
03-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Ah I thought that the Etsy was hers. She's sent me pics of outfits using the types of fabric I want (faux leather and spandex) and they're amazing looking so I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with her. The price seems on the higher end, but if the costumes turn out like that, I think it'd be worth it. I certainly don't mind paying that for this particular costume.

Yeah, she's using a 4-way vinyl stretch fabric for mine. ^_^ I do agree that her prices are on the higher end. She is very nice though and easy to work with so far. She listens to what you want and she responds quickly. She has given me her MySpace account as well, and again, everything matches up, so she seems to be good to go. I sure hope so anyways, lol. Mine should be ready in a month or two. I don't know how soon you need yours, but if you wait until May, you can see my review on her. I don't know if anyone here has commissioned her before.

Saber-chan
03-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Yeah, she's using a 4-way vinyl stretch fabric for mine. ^_^ I do agree that her prices are on the higher end. She is very nice though and easy to work with so far. She listens to what you want and she responds quickly. She has given me her MySpace account as well, and again, everything matches up, so she seems to be good to go. I sure hope so anyways, lol. Mine should be ready in a month or two. I don't know how soon you need yours, but if you wait until May, you can see my review on her. I don't know if anyone here has commissioned her before.

Well, I can't afford to have this outfit screwed up and it's one I really want to do. She's been a quick responder to everything so far and has been the only reply I've gotten. I need mine by June 1, but I will look forward to seeing your review. I saw examples of her Jem, Batgirl, Catwoman, and Storm costumes and they looked simply fantastic.

Reisana-chan
03-13-2011, 01:29 PM

Same! If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Reisana-chan
03-14-2011, 03:22 PM

I'm screwing it and buying from the site now, their reviews look ok to me so I'm going to just cross my fingers and hope for the best!
Once I get what I ordered (I'm guess around the middle of April) I'll PM you and tell you what the product is like.

PurplePixieDust
03-16-2011, 05:26 AM
I've once again procrastinated to the point of having to order my costume. I'm going to be Rika from Higurashi. I was thinking about ordering my costume from Sinomart.com because it's currently 50% off and I'm on a very tight budget this year. However, I can't find any reviews about the website online..which I find to be slightly odd. Has anyone ever heard of it before? It seems like it would be a great deal (costume plus shipping would only be $54), but I'm just afraid that it's too good to be true. If this site turns out to be bad, does anyone know of any other relatively inexpensive sites that has a Rika Furude (school uniform) costume? I've tried Google, but I don't really know which ones seem good or not.

Thanks guys! :)

Bitter
03-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Anyone have a review for Loserific here on coscom? I'm looking into commissioning them, but can't be too careful.

Celia Rose
03-16-2011, 11:31 AM
FM-Anime review: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=3846707&posted=1#post3846707

Kitsoru
03-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Anyone have a review for Loserific here on coscom? I'm looking into commissioning them, but can't be too careful.

Ctrl+F "Loserific"

Bitter
03-17-2011, 12:52 PM

Ctrl+F "Loserific"

Thank you, but I saw that already. Those reviews are a few months old and I was hoping to find someone who has commissioned her more recently to ensure that the quality of her work hasn't gone down hill.

angelbabycakes
03-17-2011, 04:01 PM
Thank you, but I saw that already. Those reviews are a few months old and I was hoping to find someone who has commissioned her more recently to ensure that the quality of her work hasn't gone down hill.

I do know one girl has commissioned from her and she is having problems, despite all the good reviews. I'll look around for where the link is so it doesn't sound like I'm just pulling it out of thin air.

EDIT: Here we go: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=74409&page=181 Also, if you go back a few pages, I think a little more is said.

Bitter
03-17-2011, 11:58 PM
Thank you very much! That was very helpful!

Axelai
03-18-2011, 01:58 PM
Yeah, I'm one she's currently... working with.

She told me most recently:

Hello, thanks again for being so patient. I should have some progress within the week. I have honesty just been swamped with other work. If I do not have the costume complete by March 18th, I will give you a full refund.

That was on February 22nd. Then on the 13th, I sent another message, and she sent on the 14th:

Hey, I'm still planning to ship it this Friday. I'll have some progress shots tomorrow afternoon. Thanks again for being so patient with me.

Its Friday, she didn't send me progress shots. I'll wait and see.

I'm just concerned since she keeps saying she has "other work" she's doing. Does she mean other commissions? So that means she's avoiding mine to work with new people. Since I did commission her back in September with a January deadline.

I'm kind of wishing she'd just give me my refund and screw the costume. I don't even want to cosplay this character anymore, and that $150 first payment could buy me some new wigs. I'm also wondering if she's going to make me pay the second payment still. Considering how late she is, and how she sort of ruined part of my convention experience. Though I should be thankful, wearing my America costume instead helped me meet fellow Hetalia cosplayers, and ultimately, my girlfriend XD;

NOTE: When she first screwed up my con, I asked for a full refund. And she refused. Now she's offering it. I think before, she didn't realize how bad what she did was. Now she does. Good :| It's weird, because I'm used to problems with commissioners somehow being partially my fault in some way. But really... this wasn't. In any way. I sent her the money promptly, sent her the measurements (which were a LOT of them) within the week, and have been patiently waiting.

angelbabycakes
03-19-2011, 04:21 AM
Yeah, I'm one she's currently... working with.

She told me most recently:

That was on February 22nd. Then on the 13th, I sent another message, and she sent on the 14th:

Its Friday, she didn't send me progress shots. I'll wait and see.

I'm just concerned since she keeps saying she has "other work" she's doing. Does she mean other commissions? So that means she's avoiding mine to work with new people. Since I did commission her back in September with a January deadline.

I'm kind of wishing she'd just give me my refund and screw the costume. I don't even want to cosplay this character anymore, and that $150 first payment could buy me some new wigs. I'm also wondering if she's going to make me pay the second payment still. Considering how late she is, and how she sort of ruined part of my convention experience. Though I should be thankful, wearing my America costume instead helped me meet fellow Hetalia cosplayers, and ultimately, my girlfriend XD;

NOTE: When she first screwed up my con, I asked for a full refund. And she refused. Now she's offering it. I think before, she didn't realize how bad what she did was. Now she does. Good :| It's weird, because I'm used to problems with commissioners somehow being partially my fault in some way. But really... this wasn't. In any way. I sent her the money promptly, sent her the measurements (which were a LOT of them) within the week, and have been patiently waiting.

:( I hate that you keep getting screwed. Makes me wish I could sew things and make it for you, lol. Glad you met your girlfriend though -- things DO happen for a reason, even though they sometimes make no sense, lol.

Any word yet on your commission? :/

Axelai
03-19-2011, 04:46 AM
:( I hate that you keep getting screwed. Makes me wish I could sew things and make it for you, lol. Glad you met your girlfriend though -- things DO happen for a reason, even though they sometimes make no sense, lol.

Any word yet on your commission? :/

Aww, thanks! You're sweet <3

Yeah, if I hadn't worn my America cosplay, I wouldn't have met my wonderful girlfriend :3 She only talked to me in the first place cuz she loves the character. And now we've been dating since the day after the con ^^

I sent her a message earlier. No response. Its now technically Saturday. And no messages. No progress pictures :|

angelbabycakes
03-19-2011, 04:57 AM
Aww, thanks! You're sweet <3

Yeah, if I hadn't worn my America cosplay, I wouldn't have met my wonderful girlfriend :3 She only talked to me in the first place cuz she loves the character. And now we've been dating since the day after the con ^^

I sent her a message earlier. No response. Its now technically Saturday. And no messages. No progress pictures :|

Aww, well at least there's some good out of this sour deal. :)

What are you wanting to cosplay now? Maybe I can try to help somehow.

Axelai
03-19-2011, 02:59 PM
Aww, well at least there's some good out of this sour deal. :)

What are you wanting to cosplay now? Maybe I can try to help somehow.

I'm working on Matador!Spain from Hetalia. Whoo cutting my hair XD

The commission is for Darry from Gurren Lagann (the extra video Kiyal's Magical Time)

PurplePixieDust
03-19-2011, 07:24 PM
Anyone know anything about Sinomart.com? I can't find any reviews for them online.

Axelai
03-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Anyone know anything about Sinomart.com? I can't find any reviews for them online.

I can't either. I wouldn't risk it, though. Just look for somewhere else that's known to be reliable.

Sticky-Iki
03-20-2011, 03:29 AM
Has anyone ordered anything from Scumberry? She's a commissioner on this site. She only logs in when she's taking commissions. I ordered something from her earlier this year and we're still in communication but with all the talk of scams I've gotten worried. I can't find anything on the site about her and her communication, though still there, has gotten scattered and slower. I want to believe that she's legit since she gave me her cell number (which works, I've checked) but... I don't know. I've heard of scammers meeting with people at cons and still scamming them.

Anything?

http://www.cosplay.com/member/242395/

angelbabycakes
03-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Has anyone ordered anything from Scumberry? She's a commissioner on this site. She only logs in when she's taking commissions. I ordered something from her earlier this year and we're still in communication but with all the talk of scams I've gotten worried. I can't find anything on the site about her and her communication, though still there, has gotten scattered and slower. I want to believe that she's legit since she gave me her cell number (which works, I've checked) but... I don't know. I've heard of scammers meeting with people at cons and still scamming them.

Anything?

When is your commission due? A lot of times, missed due dates are a key sign of a scammed and multiple excuses. That being said, life sometimes DOES happen, but most professionals know how to handle situations and push through them and actually meet deadlines. A lot of people do commissions as a hobby and conduct business as such. While these are great people, for the most part, deadlines aren't usually top priority. People that do this as a business are usually the best people to commission from.

I don't recognize her. There's not many photos and I'm biased currently because I've had a bad experience with a supposed commissioner from that state, lol. I'd try to find more information out about the seller. If the commissioner hasn't missed your deadline yet, I wouldn't fret. Even a steady flow of communication can be a bad sign though. False security.

sailortintin
03-20-2011, 10:53 AM

Anything?

I've commissioned from Scumberry but through one of the partner's accounts eclipseofsorrow. Here's my review~

http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=3809171&postcount=1928

angelbabycakes
03-20-2011, 11:02 AM
I've commissioned from Scumberry but through one of the partner's accounts eclipseofsorrow. Here's my review~

Good to know they work together! ^_^ I had no idea!

Sticky-Iki
03-20-2011, 04:55 PM

That's very reassuring! Thanks!

And Angle, my commission isn't due until May but I have multiple cosplays commissioned, just hoping that they can finish in time.

Kumagoraa
03-21-2011, 10:48 PM
A friend wants me to order this Italy costume from here, http://www.cosplaybuy.com/hetalia-axis-powers-italy-military-uniform-p-611.html , but I have never heard of this store. The only review I could find of this store was this http://www.webutation.net/go/review/cosplaybuy.com# , and it still seems unsure.... And trust me, I've looked. It's not on the review thread yet either...

Does anyone here have any experience with this store?

(or could point me in the direction of a more trustworthy commissioner?)

FluffyCoatIzaya
03-25-2011, 05:45 PM
has anyone worked /had experiance with akaisha0 before.
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/172864/

[please reply asap]

sailortintin
03-25-2011, 06:00 PM
has anyone worked /had experiance with akaisha0 before.
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/172864/

[please reply asap]

She has been reviews many times. Just look under Catnip Cookie in the Review topic.

scsatan
03-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Has anyone been to http://www.spandex-zentai.com? I really need a zentai suit but have a limited budget. I found one on there for really cheap, but I'm scared about quality. The one I'm planning on buying is this one:

http://www.spandex-zentai.com/purple-shiny-metallic-unisex-zentai-suit-p-617.html

Any one have any experience with this?

FunnyValentine
03-27-2011, 09:17 PM
Hey everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has had anything comissioned by cosplay.com's EternalMoon19(MyWendyDesigns). I want to get a sailor scout cosplay done by them because the Chibi Moon and Sailor Moon her and her sister made look amazing. I'm sure they'll do great because I love all of her cosplays, I'm just nervous. ><
Anyone have a review for me?

angelbabycakes
03-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Hey everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has had anything comissioned by cosplay.com's EternalMoon19(MyWendyDesigns). I want to get a sailor scout cosplay done by them because the Chibi Moon and Sailor Moon her and her sister made look amazing. I'm sure they'll do great because I love all of her cosplays, I'm just nervous. ><
Anyone have a review for me?

I can't get her to respond to me, lol. I've asked for a quote, but not received one. I'm guessing she's just busy.

CyberCandy
03-29-2011, 11:16 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this ebay seller? http://stores.ebay.com/JENNIFER-CosPlay-Costumes-Wigs

The costumes in the pictures don't look too bad and she hasn't gotten a lot of negative feedback. I just want a second opinion before hand

angelbabycakes
03-29-2011, 11:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this ebay seller? http://stores.ebay.com/JENNIFER-CosPlay-Costumes-Wigs

The costumes in the pictures don't look too bad and she hasn't gotten a lot of negative feedback. I just want a second opinion before hand

Should be reviews on her in the Commissioner Review Thread.

sweet_magic
03-31-2011, 06:40 PM
A friend wants me to order this Italy costume from here, http://www.cosplaybuy.com/hetalia-axis-powers-italy-military-uniform-p-611.html , but I have never heard of this store. The only review I could find of this store was this http://www.webutation.net/go/review/cosplaybuy.com# , and it still seems unsure.... And trust me, I've looked. It's not on the review thread yet either...

Does anyone here have any experience with this store?

(or could point me in the direction of a more trustworthy commissioner?)

I curious to know too. My friend just ordered from there and their kinda giving her the run around....

Sorata2002
03-31-2011, 09:13 PM
Hello! I was wondering if anyone had any reviews from an ebay seller kaede_sxy2008

http://stores.ebay.com/Kaedes-GameShop?_trksid=p4340.l2568

The costumes look pretty good but was wondering if anyone here had a personal experience to share.

x-Steffi-x
04-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Time for my contribution.

Right, I want to order a wig from C0splayFu and the reviews I've read on here were focused more on full costumes than that of wigs. So, I was just wondering what are their wigs like? Are they thin? Do they stay on? Does the fibre come apart easily?

Just wanted to know since they have the perfect wig for an upcoming cosplay, and any other wig that I've researched haven't been exactly what I want and this one is just right in colour and style.

Thanks in advance.

Kawaii Pocky
04-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Has any one ever bought any thing from this website? Cosplays or props. They have alot of official items for cosplay, like I was looking at Yuna's necklace and Misa's Death Note since it was on sale for really cheap. I don't think I'd probably ever buy any costumes from them, but they have a nice collection of props and jewelry for cosplay from anime any stuff, it seems official, licenced from the anime. I have some time, but I was thinking of buying a Death Note if express shipping didn't cost too much.

http://www.399animeshop.com/

CyberCandy
04-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Has anyone bought from Cosplaywigstore on ebay? http://stores.ebay.com/cosplaywigstore
They have a lot of positive feedback, but negative/neutral feedback says that the product didn't match up with the pictures or that the product was horribly tangled. I'm thinking about a short wig though, I don't think they'd get too tangled. . .right?

FluffyCoatIzaya
04-09-2011, 06:37 PM
anyone every heard of this perosn http://www.cosplay.com/member/265801. they contacted me about a quote and told everything about the frabic. Yet there profile is empty.

Kawaii Pocky
04-09-2011, 07:19 PM
anyone every heard of this perosn http://www.cosplay.com/member/265801. they contacted me about a quote and told everything about the frabic. Yet there profile is empty.

Ask if they have a website, they may just have an account on cosplay.com to do commissions for people. Perhaps that's why it's blank, maybe they direct people to their website. Either way, ask fir a website and check the commissioner review thread to see if they have any reviews on there.

Darkspine29
04-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Hello! I am looking for a review of the Cosplay.com user Queen_Kaya also know as Ivory_paper_doll@alive.com or KT She has sent me some pictures of her work but I want to make sure she is legitimate. If you have commissioned from her or know someone who has please let me know how their experience was.

xLapisLazuli
04-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Hi! I'm looking for a review of Matthew R. Cassidy (aka RMV). I posted a "wanted" ad in the marketplace, to which he responded with quotes for all the items as well as a link to his website. He has a resume, which I downloaded, and I e-mailed the e-mail on the webpage as opposed to replying via PM on here. Everything seems really legit, I guess I'm just shocked that his quotes were so low for the high caliber work he does, and so I'd like some further verification!

xLapisLazuli
04-14-2011, 11:57 PM
Hello! I am looking for a review of the Cosplay.com user Queen_Kaya also know as Ivory_paper_doll@alive.com or KT She has sent me some pictures of her work but I want to make sure she is legitimate. If you have commissioned from her or know someone who has please let me know how their experience was.

She wrote me as well. She seems legit to me, but perhaps a bit overpriced; she quoted me $200-300 for a costume I'm having made by another reputable commissioner for a mere $150. This could simply be because she has actual experience working as a professional in the costuming industry, though. If you're really worried, I'd ask for some references as well as perhaps the name of where she works (which she might not give out for safety reasons, mind you).

Axelai
04-15-2011, 02:25 AM

Not relevant most likely, but they live about ten miles from me... Hm, interesting (to me at least XD )

FluffyCoatIzaya
04-21-2011, 09:59 PM
anyone have heard of/worked with/ know anything about this commissioner:
http://www.cosplay.com/member/251069
they set me pictures threw mail , but with a fuzzy camera.

Rikku92
04-22-2011, 01:29 PM
I'm looking to purchase some wonderflex for armor I am going to be making, and I'm curious if anyone has any experience purchasing from this site: Dazian fabrics.

They look reliable, but I'm always a worry wort with new sites and was hoping I could get some reviews from other cosplayers. Thanks guys :)

E. Hyde
04-22-2011, 02:50 PM
I ordered wonderflex from them (well technically my university did), and everything worked out fine. Shipping was very quick.

Rikku92
04-22-2011, 05:19 PM
Ok great, Thank you very much :)

FluffyCoatIzaya
04-24-2011, 07:04 PM
anyone ever commission/know anything about this commissioner:
http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/41640/cat/16/date/1203779189

Thermoman
04-25-2011, 10:06 AM
I'm looking to purchase some wonderflex for armor I am going to be making, and I'm curious if anyone has any experience purchasing from this site: Dazian fabrics.

They look reliable, but I'm always a worry wort with new sites and was hoping I could get some reviews from other cosplayers. Thanks guys :)

Hi- Nothing wrong with being cautious....that's a good thing. Dazian handles both of my heat activated materials WONDERFLEX and FOSSHAPE. You should have no issues when you order via www.dazian.com ....a safe site. Just provide your shipping address and credit card info. If you require less than a full size sheet (43"x55"), then www.cosplaysupplies.com would be the best way to go. Should you have any questions or issues contact me at fosshape@gmail.com

The Thermoman of Dazian
Product Manager-Dazian Fabrics

Rikku92
04-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Hi- Nothing wrong with being cautious....that's a good thing. Dazian handles both of my heat activated materials WONDERFLEX and FOSSHAPE. You should have no issues when you order via www.dazian.com ....a safe site. Just provide your shipping address and credit card info. If you require less than a full size sheet (43"x55"), then www.cosplaysupplies.com would be the best way to go. Should you have any questions or issues contact me at fosshape@gmail.com

The Thermoman of Dazian
Product Manager-Dazian Fabrics

Great, thanks a lot for the advice. So far everything is going great with the order and they seem to be one of the few sites that actually delivers a good product. I'll be returning for sure :)

HareyuNanami
04-26-2011, 09:48 PM
I was wondering if anyone has ever bought something from these people before:
http://www.moemall.com/
or their ebay
http://myworld.ebay.ca/moemall_cosplay/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

CyberCandy
04-27-2011, 02:13 AM
Has anyone bought from Kucos? http://stores.ebay.com/kucos
I've been interested in one of their wigs for a long time and I really wanna know if they are any good. =/

StHoly
04-28-2011, 01:23 AM
Hello

I was wondering if i could get any reviews from these two commissioners? i'm kinda thinking to get commission either one of them, but i can't seem to make the decisions. both their work are great~ so any opinions would be appreciated much!!!

thanks!! XD

caro1997
04-28-2011, 05:03 PM
I've been looking for a decent Rin Kagamine wig, and I found one on eBay the other day, but I don't know if the seller is any good or not
http://cgi.ebay.com/Short-Blonde-Hair-Wigs-J149-/160575666115?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item25630e37c3

Axelai
04-28-2011, 07:41 PM
I've been looking for a decent Rin Kagamine wig, and I found one on eBay the other day, but I don't know if the seller is any good or not
http://cgi.ebay.com/Short-Blonde-Hair-Wigs-J149-/160575666115?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item25630e37c3

This is all I found on them. (http://acuriouscase00.wordpress.com/2011/04/05/wig-review-wigfever/)

Rikku92
05-01-2011, 12:46 AM
hello again! I come with another request about a site that I hope is reliable. Has anyone purchased thorough or heard about www.lycra-zentai.com? I wanted to purchase a deadpool suit from them, but again I wanted to check them out before I go through with the purchase. Any word helps. Thanks guys :)

FluffyCoatIzaya
05-01-2011, 01:19 AM
lhjun2010 < anyone know about them
i saw a nice blue wig , but anthor seller has the same pictures and model and there is water marks. they also have an add for another blue with on a wig head.
are they reliable or should they be avioded.

lhjun2010 -
http://cgi.ebay.com/728-New-Short-Blue-Cosplay-Party-Wig-/260713735291?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item3cb3bfe47b#ht_3573wt_905
http://cgi.ebay.com/1569-New-Short-Blue-cosplay-party-Wig-/250763765032?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item3a62af6528#ht_3595wt_905

seller who has same pictures:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vacaloid-Kaito-cosplay-wig-sapphire-blue-/150567845683?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item230e8aff33#ht_3278wt_905
http://cgi.ebay.com/320-New-Short-Blue-Cosplay-Party-Wig-/170613868538?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item27b96107fa#ht_3251wt_905

kiratsukai
05-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Does anyone have an email or facebook contact for loserific which they can share with me via pm? I'm having no luck contacting her through this site :/ She isn't replying to any messages.

Axelai
05-01-2011, 06:30 PM
She tends to not respond for long periods of times. *has been putting up with her for 7 months now*

PMing you now, though.

Celia Rose
05-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Has anyone purchased from cleancn/PIKA-PIKA-ROOM before? http://myworld.ebay.com/cleacn

I want to say that it's Charissa-KIDS's costume shop, since the photos used are all from CK's wig listings.

angelbabycakes
05-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Anyone know anything about the commissioner PhantomShadow? I'm not finding anything.

Thanks!

sailortintin
05-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Anyone know anything about the commissioner PhantomShadow? I'm not finding anything.

Thanks!

*Sorry if this is long*

I've commissioned two wigs from her. My due date was February and to this date, I've only received one wig and that was in the middle of March. From the updates I've gotten, the mailing system has lost them on two separates shippings. At one point in time she didn't even answer my notes about my wig's status. I've asked for a refund for my other wig last month. I haven't got it yet. To her credit, the wig I received is perfect. From the journals, it looks like it also others who haven't gotten their wigs or refunds yet. I want to believe she's trying but what are the odds that a shipment gets lost twice. I never received pictures of my second wig either. It is the one that was lost the second time. Haven't heard from her since early April. I have no interest in the character anymore. I just want my wig or money.

Pudding-chan
05-03-2011, 11:35 PM
Has anyone purchased from cleancn/PIKA-PIKA-ROOM before? http://myworld.ebay.com/cleacn

I want to say that it's Charissa-KIDS's costume shop, since the photos used are all from CK's wig listings.

Why don't you email Charissa Kids and ask if this shop is associated with hers? Charissa KIDS has always answered my emails very promptly

FluffyCoatIzaya
05-04-2011, 01:49 AM
anyone order from/know about this wig commissioner: http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/32662/cat/20/date/1203776772
http://xyaminogamex.deviantart.com/
they sent me the cheapest quote yet and there wigs look real nice and the have good feedback on da.
^^
--------------------------------------------------
has anyone order/ know any thing about this wig commisioner as well. they gave a resonable quote as well.
http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/42588/cat/20
http://fantasytwilightwigs.webs.com/apps/faq/

anyone info is appericated. :)

angelbabycakes
05-04-2011, 05:51 PM
*Sorry if this is long*

I've commissioned two wigs from her. My due date was February and to this date, I've only received one wig and that was in the middle of March. From the updates I've gotten, the mailing system has lost them on two separates shippings. At one point in time she didn't even answer my notes about my wig's status. I've asked for a refund for my other wig last month. I haven't got it yet. To her credit, the wig I received is perfect. From the journals, it looks like it also others who haven't gotten their wigs or refunds yet. I want to believe she's trying but what are the odds that a shipment gets lost twice. I never received pictures of my second wig either. It is the one that was lost the second time. Haven't heard from her since early April. I have no interest in the character anymore. I just want my wig or money.

Thanks for your information.

angelbabycakes
05-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know anything about erisaka in the marketplace?

Shimoru
05-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Hello

I was wondering if i could get any reviews from these two commissioners? i'm kinda thinking to get commission either one of them, but i can't seem to make the decisions. both their work are great~ so any opinions would be appreciated much!!!

thanks!! XD
I'm getting something commissioned from Foxas now so I'll let you know how that goes. So far she's been great in explaining and breaking down everything and fairly good with responding. Don't know the other commissioner.

Celia Rose
05-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Why don't you email Charissa Kids and ask if this shop is associated with hers? Charissa KIDS has always answered my emails very promptly
I didn't even think of that. xD Thanks!

hildebrande03
05-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Can anyone verify the legitimacy of this seller:

cosmonde.ecrater.com

I know cosmonde on ebay is respectable, but was wondering if this store which is also supposedly theirs is really theirs. I emailed them asking about their Belarus wig and whether it was in stock and got a prompt reply, but I want to make sure it is really them since on their ebay their email is different from the ecrater. Thanks guys!

FluffyCoatIzaya
05-08-2011, 10:10 PM
sorry to post this twice but , i need to know asap
has one commissioned/ know about the commissioner:
http://xyaminogamex.deviantart.com/
http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/32662/cat/20/date/1203776772
im about to order from them so... any info would be of help. i need the wig for a con in the beginning of july.

StHoly
05-09-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm getting something commissioned from Foxas now so I'll let you know how that goes. So far she's been great in explaining and breaking down everything and fairly good with responding. Don't know the other commissioner.

actually me too.. i decided to choose her instead of the other commissioner.. when is your deadline? :)

Tensa Zangetsu
05-09-2011, 02:02 PM
Well, I've looked around and have yet to find what I am looking for, so I'm gonna assume no one has answered this one in detail.

I'm thinking about buying a costume from Hellocosplay.com, and wondering if anyone here has had any experience them, good or bad.

Axelai
05-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Well, I've looked around and have yet to find what I am looking for, so I'm gonna assume no one has answered this one in detail.

I'm thinking about buying a costume from Hellocosplay.com, and wondering if anyone here has had any experience them, good or bad.

They used to be good, but recently have been sending out crap. Thats all I know. My friend ordered her Sebastian cosplay from them and it was wonderful, even if the buttons popped off within a day...

Bitter
05-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Does anyone know anything about erisaka in the marketplace?

Commissioned from her for Rapunzel on March 17th. My due date is the end of May/beginning of June. Have progress shots from her, everything seems to be going well (the cosplay looks really good so far) and I believe she's easily going to meet my deadline. It helps that she'll also be attending the same con I will and I have indirectly met her/seen her costumes in person before and know they're of good quality, so if anything unfortunate happens, I will be able to ask her about it face-to-face. However, she has been very pleasant in her transaction and thus far trustworthy. I know she's in the middle of moving about, so you may want to hold off on commissioning her. Sometimes her communication isn't that great, but I understand due to her situation and she does PM me back as soon as she's capable of doing so. I'll let you know my final verdict when I receive my cosplay.

Chaletica
05-10-2011, 01:24 PM
I though about getting some wig stands, anyone know if I can trust any of these sellers:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Plastic-Stable-Durable-Wig-Stand-5-Colors-W9003-/180662743390?pt=AU_Women_Accessories&hash=item2a1056b15e (A bit suspicious since they seem to have this very item several times in their store, for different prices.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Triple-play-packag-new-portable-folding-3-Wig-Stand-/160581154185?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256361f589

http://cgi.ebay.com/Plastic-Wig-Stand-14-Fold-Travel-Home-Portable-BLUE-/160554867396?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2561d0dac4

http://cgi.ebay.com/Collapsible-WIG-STAND-Useful-Traveling-Maintenance-/130452075179?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item1e5f8cb2ab

http://cgi.ebay.com/Portable-Collapsible-Wig-stand-Travel-storage-Must-Have-/160545505776?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item25614201f0

http://cgi.ebay.com/Plastic-Wig-Stand-14-Dry-Store-Hair-Lays-Flat-BLACK-/160554867788?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2561d0dc4c

Shimoru
05-12-2011, 03:26 AM
actually me too.. i decided to choose her instead of the other commissioner.. when is your deadline? :)

End of next week. It's for Animazement at the end of the month. I'll probably post my review around that time as well.