PDA

View Full Version : Punk Germany and Punk Switzerland

Ends Beginning
07-15-2010, 11:00 AM
Hey!

I have a Summer Matsuri to go to in sept up in NH. Me and my boyfriend wanted to do our Hetalia cosplays up there, but we didn't want to bring our uniforms. So I figured on Punk Switzerland and Germany. I've got Switzerland all figured out already, but German is harder for me. I can't really find anything makes me think of Germany.
For Switzerland I am using Gray Jeans with tears around the bottom hem of the pants and a few holes in the legs, the shirt is going to be a a sheer gray striped shirt that says "Everybody Hurts" in darker gray letters with a punk swiss flag on the back, I will also ahve a belt with bullets all the way around it and a matching wristband, and a set of handpainted headphone with the swiss flag on them.
I want something similar for Germany, but I am at deadend. So if you have any good ideads let me know.

America La
07-17-2010, 02:26 PM
I don't know a lot about punk (sorry OTL) but as soon as I read this I thought about the German Cross that Germany always wears, you could use that as insiration on parts that your stumped on.