View Full Version : Rose Cross Ref???

07-15-2010, 05:06 PM
HI. I've been searching for a DGM 3rd uniform rose cross ref for such a long time. I can only find the 1st and 2nd uniform's cross but not the third. The thread: hereeeee (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=116554) seems to be the only place that I can find it...but the attachment links are broken! D8 I was wondering if someone could reupload them somewhere again. I'd appreciate it dearly ; w ;

A Suffering DGM Cosplayer

Ends Beginning
07-23-2010, 08:47 AM
I could upload one for you if you'd like, but ti has to wait until I get home. All my images are stored on my laptop which I do not use at work for....uhhh...yaoi related reason... ^^'
By the way this is totally off subject...well sort of, but we're DGM cosplayers so it sitll on topic. I'm getting the rose cross as a tattoo on my ankle. ^-^
And as another side note I cosplay Komui Lee and I got a hug from J. Micheal Tatum at Anime Boston. He said he loved me so hardcore because I was the only Komui cosplayer there. He signed my jacket and my drill. Now me and him are friends on Facebooka nd ahve random conversations all the time. XD

07-23-2010, 10:21 PM
I used another cosplayer's rose cross picture for reference. Don't worry though it's accurate.

The symbols on the cross are the same as the first 2 crosses, so that shouldn't be a problem to find. :D

Hope this helps!

07-26-2010, 04:20 PM
I have attached pdf's templates of 3 version of the Rose Cross in my reply's to that topics that you can download if you read past the first tutorial of that topic you linked.