PDA

View Full Version : Problem...

Reijou
07-15-2010, 11:42 PM
So my cousins and a friend of mine are going to cosplay as the Four Swords Links. But we came across a problem when it comes to the pants. Three of us are girls, and the other is a guy. us girls will wear white leggings or tights, but the guy in our group isn't too keen on wearing those. Any ideas what I could do instead? Thank you!

RoseHanabira
07-15-2010, 11:50 PM
White pants come to mind. As long as they aren't too baggy, and as long as he's comfortable in them.

Reijou
07-16-2010, 11:04 AM
But where would I get some? I can't find any for him.

eiriks
07-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Try the thrift stores? Just find some without pockets, or with pockets you can take out. The best would be if you could make them yourselves. And maybe you girls should wear some looser pants too, so you can match better as a whole group.
Cosplaying as Link is definitely cool, but being a guy and using tight leggings will ruin it all. (My 2 cents)

9to5atthemorgue
07-26-2010, 08:30 PM
How about underarmour? Most athletes of both genders wear them and I think it would look nicer than regular pants. Check out Dick's, or if thats too pricey sometimes the sports section at Target has the generic brand Champion.

Think about what football players wear (just without the padding obviously)