PDA

View Full Version : May I tag along with you, if you are going to Anime Expo Tokyo 2004?

貞子山村
09-23-2003, 10:40 PM
Hey, I was wondering if any of you were going to the Anime Expo, and if I could tag along as well. I have been told I am well mannered, and bearable. I will pay for all my expenses. (Plane, food). Thank you for reading!
(:drink:------->:jjacks:------->:dance:--------->:eeek:----->:schitzo:)

貞子山村
09-23-2003, 10:44 PM
Hey, I was wondering if any of you were going to the Anime Expo, and if I could tag along as well. I have been told I am well mannered, and bearable. I will pay for all my expenses. (Plane, food). Thank you for reading!
(:drink:------->:jjacks:------->:dance:--------->:eeek:----->:schitzo:)PS: I will also pay for my expenses for the tour, so don't worry about that.
Also, I have some knowledge of Japanese, so maybe that will also help you consider??
ありがとうございました!
OH, by the way, I live in the United Kingdom, so if you did let me tag along with you, then I would have to meet you in Tokyo Airport from Heathrow Airport.

貞子山村
09-24-2003, 09:41 PM
Never mind, I have it all sorted out, I managed to convince father to come with, see y'all there maybe!