PDA

View Full Version : Cake at the Con

Samu-san
07-19-2010, 12:12 PM
My friend is bringing a big cookie cake the says "MetroCon 2010" on it, on Friday. If you would like a piece you can just come up and ask. It's free. And really really good.

My friend is cosplaying as Erza Scarlet, and I'm cosplaying as Natsu from Fairy Tail.

First come first served, and we'll be there relatively early Friday morning. So just come over and grab yourself a piece!

Eyeofgod
07-19-2010, 12:42 PM
My friend is bringing a big cookie cake the says "MetroCon 2010" on it, on Friday. If you would like a piece you can just come up and ask. It's free. And really really good.

My friend is cosplaying as Erza Scarlet, and I'm cosplaying as Natsu from Fairy Tail.

First come first served, and we'll be there relatively early Friday morning. So just come over and grab yourself a piece!

HELL YEAH :D
I am going going to play the "You want this cake" remix that Happy Harry made just for that, haha

Samu-san
07-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Lol okay. See ya there

Joupa
07-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Save me some.

stinkulousreddo
07-19-2010, 03:10 PM

I WANT SOME PLEASE OMGZ SOUNDS AMAZING :D :D :D Do you know where you'll be standing and giving it out? I'll be there at 11.

I'm actually bringing baggies of brownies to give out too! :D Want to traaaaaaaaaaade

Samu-san
07-19-2010, 03:21 PM
I WANT SOME PLEASE OMGZ SOUNDS AMAZING :D :D :D Do you know where you'll be standing and giving it out? I'll be there at 11.

I'm actually bringing baggies of brownies to give out too! :D Want to traaaaaaaaaaade

We'll probably be sitting at one of the tables near the escaltors. We'll totally trade!

moonfall
07-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Mmm, cake. Too bad I don't recognize either character. I do have a tendency to find food, though

RainbowSerenity
07-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Save Zack Fair a piece! :D

Prota-Girl
07-19-2010, 08:26 PM

O.O

Awesome. I looooove cookie cake!!

Samu-san
07-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Mmm, cake. Too bad I don't recognize either character. I do have a tendency to find food, though

Erza- Red wig, navy pants with flames at the bottom

Natsu- Pink Wig, white scarf

Hope that helps

stinkulousreddo
07-20-2010, 09:14 AM
We'll probably be sitting at one of the tables near the escaltors. We'll totally trade!

Okay! I'll find you and give you a brownie baggie- I'll be Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh with a big white trench coat and big metal briefcase and may by that time be with a big Blue-Eyes White Dragon friend. XD This will be fun! :D :D :D

Samu-san
07-20-2010, 12:46 PM
Okay! I'll find you and give you a brownie baggie- I'll be Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh with a big white trench coat and big metal briefcase and may by that time be with a big Blue-Eyes White Dragon friend. XD This will be fun! :D :D :D

Yes it shall be fun. I'll be sure to save you a piece if we run out before you get there!