PDA

View Full Version : Catwoman: Modern Comics Version

TheLadySummoner
07-20-2010, 09:54 PM
I'm making a Catwoman costume (the one in the title); here's a reference picture if you're unfamiliar: http://www.majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02a/Catwoman_73_by_AdamHughes.jpg

Anyway, I've already made my cowl, with some direction from the old Batman thread. However, It fits really loosely and I just plain don't like it. If there is anyone out there who has made this version and would be willing to let me know how they did it, I would be super grateful. Also, a pattern for the ears would be helpful, too. I'm not really liking the shape of mine. The costume is nearly finished and I'm trying to get it done in time for Otakon at the end of the month.

S.I.D.
07-28-2010, 01:39 AM
How is this progressing so far? Catwoman has always been a fav of mine, right back to the Julie Newmar days!

TheLadySummoner
09-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Ah, somebody posted! Sorry, I didn't notice til now. It's actually finished. Should be uploading pictures soon, so you can check my gallery. :)

nakichu
11-16-2010, 03:54 PM
can you explain how you made the cowl? i'm kind of curious since i'll be working on that myself at one point and it'd be easier if... you know. xD; someone's done it before me.