PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

Tenshisama
05-27-2002, 05:46 PM
Howdy Howdy! ^_^
My name is Tenshi (although I use Tenshisama when I need to...) and I've been cosplaying for over a year or so now.... first time was at AX01 as Tsukushi from HYD and Rabi en Rose from Digi Charat. It was so much fun that I had to do it again!!! I was just at Sakuracon this year as Mariel from Hanaukyo Maid Tai. Only a small small number of people recognized me though. *sniffles* Such is the plight of doing a relatively unknown anime ne? ^_^
I'm so glad there is a good looking cosplay.com!!! Love the colors and I hope it becomes an awesome site in the future ^_^

~Tenshi

RealizeDOP
05-27-2002, 07:58 PM
Welcome!!! : )

Tenshi
05-27-2002, 10:14 PM
Hola, from one Tenshi to another :cheers: . Obscure cosplay is fun! It's worth it for those few people that get a super-duper kick out of it ^_^.

Philia Philis
05-27-2002, 11:41 PM
Hi hi! Welcome! ^^ I'm Erin! *gives Tenshisama a Peppermint Pattie* Wheeee, so many angels around here! :angel:

Legato/Machan
05-28-2002, 01:34 PM
Hi and Welcome!!!!!

Mei Lan Chang
05-28-2002, 02:54 PM
Welcome welcome dear! And since you seem like such a nice little Tenshi, here ya go! *hands her a pink bunny* Now, go off and visit the rest of this site! ^_^

Tenshisama
05-28-2002, 08:33 PM
*huggles the other Tenshi and huggles everyone else too*
Thanks!!! ^_^ oooo I love Pink bunnies, especially a la Gravi! ;) I have a zillion little pink bunnies hanging off my backpack.
and the little icons here are so cute too >.< KYA!!!
such a wonderful place already :)

Yggdrasil Pie
05-28-2002, 09:38 PM
Welcome!

*gives Tenshi a blue origami flower*

Hieeeee!!!! hi! hii! hiiii! hiiiii! hiiiiiii!!!!!!

I'm Koko! ^_~

And I'm really hyper right now! ^_^

Wai... Angels, Angels! :angel: :angel:

Ayaka
05-30-2002, 10:34 PM
Hiya! Pocky for you! ^^ You plan on doing AX this year? Ah, I could go check the AX section, lol.