PDA

View Full Version : Anime Next Photoshoot Preliminary Master List

Studmaster
09-24-2003, 04:04 PM
Okay, sense there was a little bit of tension in the last thread, and the fact that the other Thread may be too big right now, a new thread may be best so that the info is in everyone's face. Of course, it'll be up to the people who are the "leaders" of the photoshoot to keep tabs on the photoshoot. Consider this a favor from someone who cares. :)

The Master List as of 9/25/2003

Kingdom Hearts: Friday, 10/3/03, 6pm: Outside Dealer's room (Westchester Ballroom)

Various Final Fantasies: Friday, 10/3/03, 7pm: Outside Westchester Ballroom

Naruto: Friday, 10/3/03, 7:30pm: Outside of Westchester Ballroom will

Various Final Fantasies Redux: Saturday, 10/4/03, 1pm: Outside Grand Ballroom

NYO!/Otaku Army Photoshoot: Saturday 10/4/03, 2pm: Meeting Place, To be Determined

Outlaw Star: Saturday, 10/4/03, 4:30pm: Where the Itho signing will be. (This will be edited come Monday, because I should be able to tell you said location)

Guilty Gear: Sunday, 10/5/03, 12:30pm: Outside Westchester Ballroom

Trigun: Sunday, 10/5/03, 2pm: Outside Westchester Ballroom

Just for note of reference,
The Westchester Ballroom (Located Upstairs) = Dealers Room
Grand Ballroom (Located Downstairs) = Main Events
The Cosplay.com photoshoot is at a TBD time. So 2:00 goes to Anna.

Remember, to get on this list. Post your photoshoot here.

Edit 1: Added the Trigun time Photoshoot time

Edit 2: Changed the time of the Cosplay.com Photoshoot due to autograph time.

Edit 3: Added NYO Cosplay Photoshoot time to the list.

Edit 4: Added the Naruto Photoshoot time.

TheAnarCHris
09-24-2003, 10:37 PM
Series: When: Where to meet up:
Kingdom Hearts Friday, October 3rd, 6pm Outside Dealer's room

Various Final Fantasies 10-3 7pm Outside Dealer's room

Final Fantasy 8/ VFF shoot 2.0 Sat., Oct. 4, 1pm Near Registration

Outlaw Star 10-4 4:30pm Where the Itho signing will be

Guilty Gear Sunday, Oct.5 12:30pm Outside Dealer's Room.

Emeralda
09-24-2003, 11:04 PM
For reference:

Grand Ballroom (downstairs): Main Events
Westchester Ballroom (upstairs): Dealer's room

I dont think its been specified yet where registration is going to be.

echocharlie
09-25-2003, 12:01 AM
For reference:

Grand Ballroom (downstairs): Main Events
Westchester Ballroom (upstairs): Dealer's room

I dont think its been specified yet where registration is going to be.

Registration will be outside the Grand Ballroom.

The Lord XL
09-25-2003, 06:35 PM
Ok for those of you cosplaying as either Inu or Kagome I'm Planing a "Mass-SIT photoshoot" right after the kagome voice actor panel on Sat. I invite all Inu Yasha characters to come. I'll ask the voice actor for Kagome to lend her help in the photoshoot. This ought ta be a quite memorable time for any Inu fans. O_O....... Just remembered I'm cosplaying as Inu on sat!!!!!! Oh well.

If anyone has any ties to the voice actor of kagome and can get in touch with her can you please ask her to join the photo shoot? It wont be the same without the real voice of Kagome. ^_^

Remember right after the Inu Yasha Panel on Saturday

marsie
09-25-2003, 06:37 PM
Okay the time on the Cosplay.com might and prolly will change because it is during a autograph time....

TyJILDown
09-25-2003, 11:06 PM
Friday at 7:30pm outside of the dealers room/Westchester Ballroom will be the Naruto photoshoot.

TheAnarCHris
09-27-2003, 12:31 AM
BTW, add a King of the Fighters photoshoot on Sunday, @ 12, same place as the GGXX one

The Lord XL
09-27-2003, 08:34 PM
how come my photoshoot is not on the list! :lost:

If you need more Info its going to be on Sat. at 3'oClock (right after the Inu-Yasha/Moneca Stori Pannel) right outside Main Room 2

I hope to see lots of Inus too!

SailorMo
09-28-2003, 09:15 PM
The hotel layout has been scoped out and (somewhat) confirmed.

Your best bets for photoshoot locations are, well, outside. Thankfully, it looks like the weather will favor us this year (knock on wood) with sun and hover around the upper 60s.

The patio under the awning outside the Grand Ballroom (Main Events) will be free and accessible. There is a door leading out to this patio from the lobbyside entrance. Please note that this hallway (Grand Ballroom Assembly) will be occupied by REGISTRATION and ARTISTS ALLEY, possibly on both sides of the hallway. In other words, there will be a lot of traffic and not a lot of room. Not a good place to congregate. @_@

The backyard patio-- I know there is a doorway leading to the terrace that wraps around the hall where our panel rooms are, and there's a staircase leading down into the patio/garden area by the outdoor pool. Not sure how to get there from the lobby level. There's a gazebo and lots of lawn & shrubbery for background options.

Please be advised that in the upstairs hallway outside the Westchester Ballroom (Dealers Room/Video Rooms) you WILL NOT be allowed to gather any large groups for photoshoots. Why? Our autograph tables will be up there as well, and the hotel may set up a concession stand or 2. Tables = less room for traffic and *lines*.

And there will be NO group photoshoots on ANY stairway inside the convention area. Fire hazard, people. n.n;;

Sorry, but the odd layout of the hotel doesn't permit even *us* to set up a lot of stuff because of fire codes, and there's not a lot of open space. :crylaugh:

Oh, if you guys feel it necessary to leave a photoshoot schedule of some sort, please leave it at the INFO DESK and not registration... :rolleyes: You have our permission for this. Registration has enough to worry about, and quite frankly, that's /not/ their job.

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!! :bouncer:

~Mo
Cosplay Team Co-Pilot

BNekki7
09-30-2003, 05:35 PM
The hotel layout has been scoped out and (somewhat) confirmed.

Your best bets for photoshoot locations are, well, outside. Thankfully, it looks like the weather will favor us this year (knock on wood) with sun and hover around the upper 60s.

The patio under the awning outside the Grand Ballroom (Main Events) will be free and accessible. There is a door leading out to this patio from the lobbyside entrance. Please note that this hallway (Grand Ballroom Assembly) will be occupied by REGISTRATION and ARTISTS ALLEY, possibly on both sides of the hallway. In other words, there will be a lot of traffic and not a lot of room. Not a good place to congregate. @_@

The backyard patio-- I know there is a doorway leading to the terrace that wraps around the hall where our panel rooms are, and there's a staircase leading down into the patio/garden area by the outdoor pool. Not sure how to get there from the lobby level. There's a gazebo and lots of lawn & shrubbery for background options.

Please be advised that in the upstairs hallway outside the Westchester Ballroom (Dealers Room/Video Rooms) you WILL NOT be allowed to gather any large groups for photoshoots. Why? Our autograph tables will be up there as well, and the hotel may set up a concession stand or 2. Tables = less room for traffic and *lines*.

And there will be NO group photoshoots on ANY stairway inside the convention area. Fire hazard, people. n.n;;

Sorry, but the odd layout of the hotel doesn't permit even *us* to set up a lot of stuff because of fire codes, and there's not a lot of open space. :crylaugh:

Oh, if you guys feel it necessary to leave a photoshoot schedule of some sort, please leave it at the INFO DESK and not registration... :rolleyes: You have our permission for this. Registration has enough to worry about, and quite frankly, that's /not/ their job.

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!! :bouncer:

~Mo
Cosplay Team Co-Pilot

We won't have this problem next year since we are moving back to the Crown Plaza, and that seemed to have much more room to it.

And please listen to Emeralda and Sailor Mo when they say there isn't much room to congregate. Trust me we had an indepth discussion with the hotel and frankly any door in the hotel CAN NOT be blocked. And we also need to keep upstairs near the dealers room free as that is where the autograph signing are going to be. You can always find a quiet place in the hotel to have your pics taken.

The AnimeNEXT! Headboss
BNekki7 :rockon:

TheAnarCHris
10-01-2003, 02:51 PM
And crown plaza was easier to get to, in my opinion.

BTW another phootoshoot to add.

Friday night- The Pool room- The Final Fantasy pool party-8:30pm.

number18
10-02-2003, 11:18 AM
So as of now, the cosplay.com photoshoot is still undetermined, correct? Is 2:00 on Saturday a working time or ...?

TheAnarCHris
10-03-2003, 02:53 AM
Two as of now I guess.

neoangelwink
10-06-2003, 11:19 AM
^_^ it waas all good

Oshidori
10-06-2003, 02:19 PM
Gaddammit! I NEVER get to any of the photoshoots EVER! You'd barely know I was in Nyo! or OtakuArmy :(

TheAnarCHris
10-06-2003, 03:11 PM
All my photoshoots when off w/o a hitch....minus the fact that the KH was canceled, and then revived in the dealer's room....

zephy
10-06-2003, 03:33 PM
Wish I could have made it to the Cosplay.com photoshoot, but unfortujately they had it earlier than I thought they were and i Was on duty at the time. (I was on security staff, and I was dressed as Humpty Dumpty from Miyuki-chan in wonderland on saturday and Chii on sunday).

TheAnarCHris
10-06-2003, 11:01 PM
I rememver ze Chi-person ( I was Billy Caine/Axel on sunday)

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 12:23 AM
^_^ good time good times