PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Locations for....?

Fallen Sephiros
07-23-2010, 10:17 PM
So yes I live in Toronto, and have for the last few years, and have had several shoots in many of my costumes around the city, having been able to find appropriate spots throughout. But I am finally at a loss for the one costume.

For Anime North in May I made Catboy Sephiroth, and have since fixed my foot paws (they fell apart a bit at the convention, so I changed out of it to keep from destroying them). But I am at a total loss as to where a good location would be for this costume. Would an industrial area like what I used for my other Sephiroth cosplays work? Or somewhere else? Please help, even my fiancée (who is my Catboy Cloud) has no idea what would work.

MDA
08-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Chris, what about that place that kinda looks like Twilight Town? Wouldn't that work for your Catboy Sephiroth cosplay?

K-Man
08-09-2010, 11:41 PM
So yes I live in Toronto, and have for the last few years, and have had several shoots in many of my costumes around the city, having been able to find appropriate spots throughout. But I am finally at a loss for the one costume.

For Anime North in May I made Catboy Sephiroth, and have since fixed my foot paws (they fell apart a bit at the convention, so I changed out of it to keep from destroying them). But I am at a total loss as to where a good location would be for this costume. Would an industrial area like what I used for my other Sephiroth cosplays work? Or somewhere else? Please help, even my fiancée (who is my Catboy Cloud) has no idea what would work.

Maybe the Distillery District down near the docks/lakeshore area or The Guild in Scarborough. Both are excellent areas to shoot. I've done pictures in both areas and they are excellent locations for cosplay and regular photos.