PDA

View Full Version : Ness' Shirt?

ToroSonyCat
07-25-2010, 07:42 AM
Okay, so I'm going to cosplay Ness but I'm having trouble with the shirt.
I can't seem to find any to buy that are suitable (right colour, right sized stripes) and I was concidering buying a plain yellow t-shirt and adding the stripes myself or something.

But.. how would I go about doing this? What would be the most effective way to do it?
I've never used dye before so if I dyed it somehow then would the dye be fine in rain and washing it and stuff?

Ness and Lucas
08-01-2010, 05:31 PM
What I did was buy a plain yellow shirt and I used a good size of tape and I wrapped it evenly around the shirt. Then I painted the parts that were still yellow and when I took all the tape off, the lines were nice and straight. You can look at my pictures and see if you like the color or stripe size.

Of course, a couple months after I did this, Starmen.net decided they would start selling Ness shirts online, so you could always buy one off there. Their stripes are darker than mine and they are slightly bigger. Still, it's pretty fun and rewarding to do it yourself sometimes.

Hope I helped. Good luck!

ToroSonyCat
08-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Okay, thanks a lot! I'll try that then.
I've seen your Ness cosplay before, it looks great!
I'd like to try making it myself, it'll be cheaper plus I've seen theirs and don't think they ship to England anyway.

Ness and Lucas
08-06-2010, 07:14 PM
You're welcome and thanks for the compliment. :D It's good your making it, because then you know you'll stand out more than all the people who just bought theirs! Have fun!!

Tournesol
04-10-2011, 06:19 AM
I believe fangamer sells those shirts, though last time I checked they were sold out.

http://fangamer.net/products/shirtness

PockyPanduh
04-27-2011, 12:46 AM
i play ness herp derp