PDA

View Full Version : "X" OAV Sorata Arisugawa...I NEED HELP!!!

DJ(SiC)ness
10-15-2002, 10:19 PM
Ok i've been wanting to do a sorata costume for some time now, and i figure i should make one now, since the Oav is coming out, and there might be some people who know who i am.

Ok here the thing, Sorata is basicly me animated.
I look just like him, i have the same body frame.
My hair is just like his. I have Brown eyes.
Im his age.
And i even sound just like him, and i have all the little quirks he dose, like saying "dude" and "babe" every 5 secounds.

It is very very freaky, i have been told mainy of times that i look and act just like him.

So i figure why not take it to the next level.

His costume is very easy, but since im new to making costumes i need some aid for some of it. But mainly his jack. The Jacket he wears in the anime is big, baggy, yellow, and has long sleeves. I really don't know how to go foward into making it. Please some one help me!!!!

here are some refrence pics i have found and have put together...oh and if anyone knows where i can get some more X oav pics please tell me, the reason thies pics are so small is becuase they where on a pay site and this is all the afford for free.

Thanks Alot
~DJ

Dr. Makoti Jean
10-16-2002, 03:57 PM
Try going to a thrift shop. They pracitically have a whole lot of clothes and you have more chances finding the jacket there. The shirt I'm not sure how you can do that. ^.^; Gomen!

DJ(SiC)ness
10-16-2002, 04:07 PM
I'll make the shirt, thats not hard. It just i wanted to get the jacket perfect ya know.

oh and Dr. .....nice dog

*pats Inuki on his head."

cutekawaii
10-20-2002, 12:50 AM
ever try looking for a pattern? :p

Chosuke
11-01-2002, 12:14 PM
Also..if you find that too hard there are TONS of easier manga sorata outfits^^
But I suggest thrift stores or just altering a simple pattern.