PDA

View Full Version : There was a vendor selling...

RoseHanabira
07-26-2010, 05:39 PM
Contact lenses?

I didn't find out until my sister told me after the event. I was wondering if someone could give me any info on that. Were they a local? Were they legit? Did they have variety? Did they give out contact info/business cards?

Rainbowgasm
07-26-2010, 10:22 PM
Contact lenses?

I didn't find out until my sister told me after the event. I was wondering if someone could give me any info on that. Were they a local? Were they legit? Did they have variety? Did they give out contact info/business cards?

there was 2 actually... I dont know where they were from, but the lenses were legit lenses, exactly the same type I've bought online just without the shipping costs, they had a tonne of selection... We didnt get any business cards, but we didnt really look for any... we're terrible for that, sorry XP

RoseHanabira
07-27-2010, 03:27 PM
That's ok, thanks Rainbowgasm! If they were local, legit companies then I was thinking of looking them up for a set of lenses for a cosplay next year.

NamaeX
07-27-2010, 05:46 PM
I think you could try asking the person in charge of the dealers room, they should have an exhibitors list. The e-mail address for the person in charge of that area is vendors@northernanime.ca.

BsWN
07-27-2010, 07:01 PM
I have both of their info. Well, one has my E-mail and is going to E-mail all the cons they go to, and I think he was at Anime North, I'm pretty sure that it was the same vendor, I got my red BB contacts from them. The other one gave me her dA, E-mail and FB. So, yeah, that information is all that's saving my life currently... O_O My Fem can be terrifying when she wants to be...

P.S.= *waves to Rainbowgasm* ^.^

Rainbowgasm
07-28-2010, 12:10 AM
I have both of their info. Well, one has my E-mail and is going to E-mail all the cons they go to, and I think he was at Anime North, I'm pretty sure that it was the same vendor, I got my red BB contacts from them. The other one gave me her dA, E-mail and FB. So, yeah, that information is all that's saving my life currently... O_O My Fem can be terrifying when she wants to be...

P.S.= *waves to Rainbowgasm* ^.^

*waves back* XP