PDA

View Full Version : Any Advice?

Mavanna
07-28-2010, 12:51 PM
Well my situation is a little tricky, I am 23, mom of three (stairstep kiddos), 5'2" and 117 pounds.

I have a little baby fat left over that I am working to get rid of, so I can cosplay in at least one of the many my husband would like me to (you can imagine) but I can't lose weight or I run the risk of becoming un healthy

So I am doing the following 5 days a week

-100 crunches in the morning
- light breakfast
- 30 min cardio
- lunch
-100 crunches before dinner
- dinner

Again, not looking to lose weight just tone my stomache and well everything else

I have trouble with the lunch and dinner because I tend to eat a bunch. and not exactly healthy stuff either. so if anyone has tips on how to make this all work out that would be great.

89th_Alice
07-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Eat a more healthy diner ;P No seriously.

You can always take the kids out for a walk/play outside as well (don't know how old they are though?)

Kasinator
07-28-2010, 05:53 PM
sorry, you got to work the whole body. :) But cardio will go a long way for you man! Just follow the generic protagonist workout I set up!

infinitydragon
07-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Seconded, all you are doing to do with all those crunches is make the area bigger and while actualy doing nothing for the shape.
If you want to 'tone', you need to lower your bodyfat content: The whole point is to lestern the fat to show whats under there.

Part-TimeArtist
08-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Personally, I lost weight super fast by just slimming down on how much I ate (Example: I used to eat 2 bowls of cereal for breakfast and some fruit. Now, I eat yogurt, fruit and a piece of toast). I honestly have lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. Add that with some hardcore running (and may I suggest tennis? Its fun and a great workout) and you're set!