PDA

View Full Version : Seattle area Locations


happagal
07-29-2010, 04:24 PM
WA is know for having beautiful backdrops for pictures here is a location that is not that far from downtown Seattle.

Kubota Gardens (http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/happagal/Kubota%20Gardens/) These pics were taken in the Spring not the summer.

avskull
07-30-2010, 06:25 PM
i suppose 90 percent of cosplay falls under gasworks park the other 10 percent is downtown and seattle center.