PDA

View Full Version : Original Designs

Echosong
07-30-2010, 12:17 PM
I'm not talking about characters, but designs. If you're working on a design right now, post it! ^^

I'm currently working on a DJ L Lawliet.
Grey and black baggy hoodie
Black tee
Custom headphones
Baggy pants
Playboy hat turned backwards
Portable turntable with the records as Peppermints :)
And some old shoes

DevTehFiend
07-30-2010, 08:26 PM
I think this falls under the original design category. I'm making a anthro/human moogle outfit based on Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles where you spray paint the moogle so it uses a certain power to help you out. It's not going to be the typical white-skirt-and-tube-top-and-moogle-hat-so-I-can-say-I'm-cosplaying-while-wearing-as-little-clothing-as-possible type of deals for attention. I want the outfit for have a very square-enix-y feel, with fur here and there with designs spray painted on it. I dunno if I'll make some ears to go with it or not, but I def want the little pom pom.

I'll post some pics if I ever figure out what kind of design I want to do.

Arokh Fithos
08-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Masa, The Judge of Death (OC for my original anime/manga series)

(WIP) (Work In Progress)
(D&C) (Done & Completed)

Claws (WIP)
Hat (WIP)
Wig (WIP)
Contact Lenses (WIP)
Kimono Fabric Additions w/ Designs (WIP)
Mask (WIP)
Splittable 6 foot long Katana (much like Sephiroth's Sword) (WIP)
Reversable Kimono (WIP)
Reversable Cape (D&C)

sephygoth
08-11-2010, 10:26 PM
This is what fndom is made of ^^ New wardrobe, KNOWN characters, but its hard to do and not look rather dum. I'm all up for seeing your DJ law, I think xmas versions of stuff and can definatly support this one.

Sarcasm-hime
08-11-2010, 11:12 PM
I recently finished an original design fantasy 1700s gown. Hopefully will have photos soon!

Someday I plan on doing an original version of the Snow Woman from Japanese folklore. My costume list is way too long though!

Fumler Senpi
09-01-2010, 03:40 PM
I have been wanting to do this for a VERY long lime and have been doing some drawing and brainstorming for about a month now, and i still have a long way to go.

I know his name is going to be "Verdisha"
I'm working on a story line for him as of now, once that is done i will use that to create the costume :D

Amanita
09-01-2010, 03:52 PM
I'm working on Transamerica Pyramid of San Francisco, in anthropomorphised form. I would post a concept sketch, but don't have access to a scanner ATM..Phooey.
You can read more about it in the other thread I posted on here, about creating original characters.