PDA

View Full Version : Help with losing weight for Cosplay

MidnightWeasel
07-30-2010, 10:39 PM
Hello Everybody!:wave: Im reaching my end. I need major help. I have tried alot of ways of losing weight. I want to lose more weight for Cosplay. I tried the classic exercise and healthy eating, DDR, limiting on the amount i eat for meal, at one point i did starvation(stupid i know), But i still cant lose the weight. At one point i lose 20 pounds but im still not satisfy. Do anybody know any other ways for me to try out.

distantarray
07-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Hello Everybody!:wave: Im reaching my end. I need major help. I have tried alot of ways of losing weight. I want to lose more weight for Cosplay. I tried the classic exercise and healthy eating, DDR, limiting on the amount i eat for meal, at one point i did starvation(stupid i know), But i still cant lose the weight. At one point i lose 20 pounds but im still not satisfy. Do anybody know any other ways for me to try out.

it's nice if you get more specific aout what you've done. how many calories you were taking in, what kinda workouts you were doing, how often you were doing, and what you did when you lot the 20 pounds. You could also check if you have a hyper thyroid issue which isa medical condition which makes it hard for you to llose weight. just gotta keep up something.

also most people fall into a the stupid part of eating too little and working out too hard. people don't understand that counting calories is stupid after you put working out into the equation. you can eat more while working out and have amazing results, most people diet too strict and workout too hard making the body cannalbalize on itself.

MidnightWeasel
07-31-2010, 12:54 AM
it's nice if you get more specific aout what you've done. how many calories you were taking in, what kinda workouts you were doing, how often you were doing, and what you did when you lot the 20 pounds. You could also check if you have a hyper thyroid issue which isa medical condition which makes it hard for you to llose weight. just gotta keep up something.

also most people fall into a the stupid part of eating too little and working out too hard. people don't understand that counting calories is stupid after you put working out into the equation. you can eat more while working out and have amazing results, most people diet too strict and workout too hard making the body cannalbalize on itself.

idk about the calories i never checked. When i lose the 20 pounds i was doing an hr a day on the elliptical and 30 mins of ddr before school. I had less dark meat and more white meat and fish. I think i would check that hyper thyroid issue out i always had a problem with my weight from early childhood

char99char
08-01-2010, 07:50 AM
I can recommend a really good book - The 90/10 weight loss plan by Joy Bauer. You can buy it for a few bucks or get it from your library.

http://product.half.ebay.com/The-90-10-Weight-Loss-Plan_W0QQtgZinfoQQprZ2316340

The book teaches you how to eat to lose weight and be healthy without getting hung up on counting exact calories. She also recognizes that you have to treat yourself to something fun and works that into the diet as well. I lost 20 pounds on the plan and have kept the weight off. I learned a lot about eating.

Hopefully the book offers you some inspiration.

MidnightWeasel
08-01-2010, 07:33 PM
I can recommend a really good book - The 90/10 weight loss plan by Joy Bauer. You can buy it for a few bucks or get it from your library.

http://product.half.ebay.com/The-90-10-Weight-Loss-Plan_W0QQtgZinfoQQprZ2316340

The book teaches you how to eat to lose weight and be healthy without getting hung up on counting exact calories. She also recognizes that you have to treat yourself to something fun and works that into the diet as well. I lost 20 pounds on the plan and have kept the weight off. I learned a lot about eating.

Hopefully the book offers you some inspiration.

Thanks for the book idea i will check it out and see if i can get my hands on it