PDA

View Full Version : Hetalia

hetalia-fangirl
07-31-2010, 05:11 PM
I might going to Otakuthon this year. I'll be going as regular Romano and Fifa!Romano. I wonder if any hetalia cosplayers are going to otakuthon too? Ugh too bad my spain cosplayer coudn't make it to come ;_;

Kira*chan
07-31-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm not sure at the moment, but I may be going to Otakuthon as well, and I would be cosplaying as Canada (Casual outfit only since I won't have his uniform outfit ready in time for the convention...) ^^

mazoku-chan
08-10-2010, 09:20 PM
I'll try to put together my Chibi Italy cos, the pants fell apart I'll have to wear sth else. I'll be in the artist alley as well :P

Kira*chan
08-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Aah. I know for sure I'm going to be going to otakuthon now, and I'm also trying to piece together a closet cosplay of my OC hetalia character, Andorra ^^

mazoku-chan
08-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Oooooh Andorra! *much luv*

Kira*chan
08-17-2010, 06:24 PM
>w<

I totally blame my friend for this, but I had my Andorra outfit ready, and I was going to wear it to the con on Friday, but my friend I came with was super late picking me up, for the two hour trip to Montreal, and by the time we were unpacked, and I was dressed in my Andorra cosplay, I saw that it was 10pm, so Registration was closed. =.=

And on both Saturday, and Sunday, I was dressed as Canada, so I never got to really wear my Andorra outfit 8'D;; > >;