PDA

View Full Version : Noble Collection Wands

thoetmosis
08-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Hey everyone,
me and some friends are planning to make a harry potter group for the upcoming release of Deathly Hallows: Part 1 :) But i was just thinking that i'd be in need of a wand >.<
Now which wand would you prefer (i'll be cosplaying a dark slytherin student/death eater):

1) Voldemort
2) Sirius Black
3) Slughorn
4) Lucius Malfoy

Please share your opinion, because i really can't decide :( Also feel free to suggest a wand that isn't in this short-list ^^

moonflower.
08-01-2010, 02:52 PM
If you want to go with a wand that isn't identifyable as a main character's wand, the Wizarding World of HP has original wands that would work well for darker characters, with skull motifs. They are for sale on their website.

wands here (http://www.universalorlando.com/merchandise/HPProductList.aspx?CategoryName=HarryPotter|Olliva nders|Collectibles%28MerchandiseBaseCatalog%29&parentCategory=harrypotter%28merchandisebasecatalo g%29)

thoetmosis
08-01-2010, 03:14 PM
If you want to go with a wand that isn't identifyable as a main character's wand, the Wizarding World of HP has original wands that would work well for darker characters, with skull motifs. They are for sale on their website.

wands here (http://www.universalorlando.com/merchandise/HPProductList.aspx?CategoryName=HarryPotter|Olliva nders|Collectibles%28MerchandiseBaseCatalog%29&parentCategory=harrypotter%28merchandisebasecatalo g%29)

Yes i know :( But the thing is, i live in Europe..so shipping costs r quite high :(

emROARS
08-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Yes i know :( But the thing is, i live in Europe..so shipping costs r quite high :(

yeah *sigh* it's like 40 dollars for shipping to the UK

Lucifer
08-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Hey everyone,
me and some friends are planning to make a harry potter group for the upcoming release of Deathly Hallows: Part 1 :) But i was just thinking that i'd be in need of a wand >.<
Now which wand would you prefer (i'll be cosplaying a dark slytherin student/death eater):

1) Voldemort
2) Sirius Black
3) Slughorn
4) Lucius Malfoy

Please share your opinion, because i really can't decide :( Also feel free to suggest a wand that isn't in this short-list ^^

Honestly I'd just say avoid Voldemort's wand, since his wand is so distinct in comparison to all the other wands in the series (well, his and Bellatrix's).

Zara_Finn
11-24-2010, 12:12 PM
How did it go?