PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Photographer - 9/10/10 - Nan Desu Kan - Denver, CO

cachalot
08-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Hi! I'm seeking a photographer to take some professional photos of my Tifa Lockhart cosplay for Nan Desu Kan this year. I plan to wear it on Friday, but I can do either Friday or Saturday depending on your schedule. Please send me a PM if you are attending NDK and are interested! Thanks ^_^

Eurobeat King
08-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Did i see you at Otakon this year? I remember your Tifa from last year. :)

I want to go to NDK, and have requested the time-off from work for it. The only thing is that it's the weekend AFTER Dragoncon (like last year) and $$ is tough to do back-to-back cons. I'm still recovering from Comic Con followed by Otakon.. :thumbsup:

But airfare is currently cheap to/from NDK, so I should be able to get the tickets for it.

I will keep you posted, and if I do go, I'm definitely up to helping you get some nice pics!

cachalot
08-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Hi EBK!
I did go to Otakon this year, but I only wore my Tifa on Thursday =P I was Shiva on Saturday - I don't know if you caught any glimpses of me or not. The costume was rather uncomfortable so I only stayed in it for a couple of hours.

I would love to get some (more!) photos from you of my Tifa, so please let me know!

Eurobeat King
08-04-2010, 09:58 AM
I was Shiva on Saturday - I don't know if you caught any glimpses of me or not. The costume was rather uncomfortable so I only stayed in it for a couple of hours.

I would love to get some (more!) photos from you of my Tifa, so please let me know!

I may have seen your Shiva from a distance but even with the fire-alarm prank, it was still very busy and I can't get everyone. Had i known you were there, we would've exchanged info prior to the con to meet-up! Thankfully, we'll get another chance at NDK! :) Will you be bringing your Shiva there as well?

cachalot
08-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I may have seen your Shiva from a distance but even with the fire-alarm prank, it was still very busy and I can't get everyone. Had i known you were there, we would've exchanged info prior to the con to meet-up! Thankfully, we'll get another chance at NDK! :) Will you be bringing your Shiva there as well?

Shiva takes about 5-6 hours to get into full costume, so I'm not sure when I will have the opportunity to wear her again! I would like to, but for NDK I'm only bringing small costumes that can fit comfortably in a suitcase. I will definitely send you a note the next time I do plan to wear her though. ^_^

And yes, the fire alarm was terrible - it was one of the reasons I didn't wear the costume as long as I would have liked, as all that evacuating killed my feet.

Thanks again, and let me know once your NDK schedule is all set ^_^

Eurobeat King
08-04-2010, 11:39 AM
for NDK I'm only bringing small costumes that can fit comfortably in a suitcase.

Thanks again, and let me know once your NDK schedule is all set ^_^

What other costumes besides Tifa would you be bringing?

I think I can get at-least a one-way airfare going to the con soon, and that would lock-in my attending NDK forsure. Once I do that, I'll let you know! :)

stolen_valkyrie
08-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Heyo!

You did a photoshoot with me and Morgan two years ago (Witches 5 - Sailor Moon) and I really liked your stuff - let me know if you do end up coming to NDK :)

Eurobeat King
08-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Heyo!

You did a photoshoot with me and Morgan two years ago (Witches 5 - Sailor Moon) and I really liked your stuff - let me know if you do end up coming to NDK :)

Yes, I remember you from before! Did you go to NDK last year? (or did you cosplay with her & Fuji at AX this year as the Amazon Quartet?) I will keep you posted as well if I'm able to make it to NDK. Thanks!

cachalot
08-04-2010, 08:21 PM
What other costumes besides Tifa would you be bringing?

I think I can get at-least a one-way airfare going to the con soon, and that would lock-in my attending NDK forsure. Once I do that, I'll let you know! :)

I'm also bringing Suboshi from Fushigi Yuugi (here in my gallery):
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/137695/

and Eve from Black Cat
http://www.seventhmoon.org/meme/eve1.jpeg

Eve is a new one that I'm currently working on. I haven't finalized what days I'm going to wear which yet...

stolen_valkyrie
08-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Ah, I didn't get to NDK last year (I was at school) and I wasn't with Morgan and Fuji this year, even though they looked incredible!!! I'll be on my own this year, but I'd definitely like to meet up, say hi, and maybe do a shoot if you can fit it in :)

Eurobeat King
08-05-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm also bringing Suboshi from Fushigi Yuugi (here in my gallery):
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/137695/

and Eve from Black Cat
http://www.seventhmoon.org/meme/eve1.jpeg

Eve is a new one that I'm currently working on. I haven't finalized what days I'm going to wear which yet...

Your costumes looks great, and I would like to take pics of those too. :)

There's still time, kinda like me & my securing airfare for NDK.

I'd definitely like to meet up, say hi, and maybe do a shoot if you can fit it in

Likewise! :D

Eurobeat King
08-14-2010, 02:17 PM
sorry for the double-post..

I bought my airfare going to NDK, so I will be going! :)

cachalot & stolen_valkyrie: I will send you PM's soon regarding my contact info to meet for taking pictures at the con. See you soon!

cachalot
08-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Great, looking forward to it! ^_^

Eurobeat King
08-22-2010, 08:16 PM
I sent you (and stolen_valkyrie) a PM with my contact info. See you in a few weeks! :)