PDA

View Full Version : Western Kentucky Photo shoot locations; Suggestions Please

ShadowTwinz
08-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Well when we were talking about good locations for photo shoot ideas for our DBZ, Fruits Basket, maybe Yugioh or Sonic. We couldn't really think of much. we thought of maybe going to some parks and go on there trails. And if you have any good suggestions, it can be in Missouri, Tennessee, or anywhere that's not too far from the Western Kentucky Area

ShadowTwinz
08-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Just from thinking Please just tell me any good location that could be all anywhere in Kentucky, and adding on to in other states southern Illinois and Indiana.

mirrorsaber
08-27-2010, 11:17 PM
Greenbo Lake in Greenup,KY and Carter Caves in Olive Hill has some good places if you want some nature shots. Never tried there but I been there over though the years and its endless on what you can come up with.

ShadowTwinz
09-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Oh thank you very much! I looked up some images and sites of those locations they look like great places! Thank you very much again!

FrecklesxLace
09-06-2010, 12:11 AM
I second Carter Caves.

Louisville KY also has some amazing places to do photo shoots. Up around the old Waverly Hills place is really wooded. You can't get into WH without trespassing (because it's a big haunted attraction) but there's ALL kinds of places to take photos there.

ShadowTwinz
09-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Okay Thank you very much ^^