PDA

View Full Version : Bad weight distribution issue?

.:Mage.Lulu:.
08-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Wouldnt usually post in a place like this but Im actually pretty pleased to see a fitness section in here now, as its always been a mahoosive issue for people's confidence before now.

Okay, I'm 19 now, and I'm gonna be honest I'm a bit over what I want to be. However, I used to be muscular - I used to do track running and high jumping when I was about 15, and helping my dad in construction just ended up with muscle gain on my calves and upper arms. I was pretty strong, and my calves now are solid muscle (theyre not bad, but I mean it doesnt bode well for boots. At all) but my upper arms, Ihavent trained in a while so they have turned soft in places, but it does actually LOOK like my arms are top heavy. And it irks me a lot. Picture where it's apparent; http://images.cosplay.com/photos/16/1607597.jpg

But to be fair, I am now trying to get myself to a good state to join the RAF, but has anyone got this problem and solved it or have any advice on how to lose weight on arms?
Also, for theighs.. :P
Mind, I dont think I can do anything about my legs as I dont seem to have ankles. I cant even explain that, it just doesnt look like i have ankles. It goes leg to foot, but I'vehad that since birth, so that might not be fixable.