PDA

View Full Version : AM Guest Intros

AM Chair
09-27-2003, 08:19 AM
If you all remember, I said we'd be using cosplayers to introduce the guests this year. We need cosplayers for the following GOHs:

Keith Burgess: Akuma OR somebody dressed from Street Fighter (Mai gets first refusal, of course!)

Sue Ulu:Ritsuko from Eva, or Kei from Dirty Pair Flash

And of course, the mighty Tetsugyu of Giant Robo, Aka Jarod, ( it's really funny how a single cosplayer has inserted himself into the programming so much this year. In a way, that's the Ani-Magic spirit, getting in there and being part of it instead of sitting around saying what he wants to see at the con: he earned it!) gets to do Mr. Imagawa, our main Guest of Honor.

If you wish to do one of these intros, you must have speaking ability and no fear of speaking to large groups - hey these are your fellow cosplayers you're talking to. Contact me directly if you think you have the moxy to handle this.
-Revell

cactusmomma
09-27-2003, 09:55 AM
Keith Burgess: Akuma OR somebody dressed from Street Fighter (Mai gets first refusal, of course!)

haha i'll do it if you don't mind an snk'er with a sign or something XD seems the capcom side is a little...lacking :\ as of now :x

AM Chair
09-29-2003, 01:33 AM
Okay, You're on! You have to make your own intro speech about Keith.

Tetsugyu
09-29-2003, 11:06 PM
If you all remember, I said we'd be using cosplayers to introduce the guests this year. We need cosplayers for the following GOHs:

And of course, the mighty Tetsugyu of Giant Robo, Aka Jarod, ( it's really funny how a single cosplayer has inserted himself into the programming so much this year. In a way, that's the Ani-Magic spirit, getting in there and being part of it instead of sitting around saying what he wants to see at the con: he earned it!) gets to do Mr. Imagawa, our main Guest of Honor.

-Revell

Wow...I'm completely touched. Thank you Revell. That's one of the best things I've heard all night. I think I have my second wind...

But uh...you mean I DO have the intro, right? Just making sure since it kinda looks like he's apart of the list. Sue doesn't have an introee? Someone find a Ritsuko cosplayer fast!

Oh and I am writting up a speech myself. Can you give me any structure for it? I mean limitations and rules.

AM Chair
09-29-2003, 11:43 PM
Yes, you do the intro, so you have to come up with a brief description of his works and finish it off with ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Mr. Yashiro Imagawa

Tetsugyu
09-30-2003, 12:11 AM
Ooohh So don't make it personal, just what you said eh? ok.

cactusmomma
09-30-2003, 10:19 AM
i can do that @_@ _._ ok! XD

jarod: you. me. 7-11. slushees. before BR gathering :D

Tetsugyu
09-30-2003, 11:10 PM
i can do that @_@ _._ ok! XD

jarod: you. me. 7-11. slushees. before BR gathering :D

Sounds like a plan. But uh..you get the slushie and I'll take my "RONDO THE THIRSTCRUSHER" sized Squirt.

cactusmomma
10-01-2003, 12:20 AM
which will last you for about..a day or so? :P

Tetsugyu
10-01-2003, 01:36 AM
A day? Try about an hour. lol

Did you know the average Tetsugyu consumes over 7.4 billion gallons of Squirt each day? I saw it on the discovery channel.

AM Chair
10-01-2003, 08:57 AM
I don't wanna be around when the Tetsugyu expells that 7.4 billion gallons of processed liquid!

cactusmomma
10-01-2003, 09:51 AM
*gasp* amazing! :< XD

Tetsugyu
10-01-2003, 08:18 PM
I don't wanna be around when the Tetsugyu expells that 7.4 billion gallons of processed liquid! The Discovery Chanel program said that that Squirt is processed into only about 3.4 liters of piddle. Amazing huh?

AM Chair
10-02-2003, 01:02 AM
Still makes for an Olympic size toilet bowl though..