PDA

View Full Version : Hell Week

AM Chair
09-27-2003, 09:41 AM
Monday begins our Hell Week, the final days of preparation for all you folks who are coming in from all over. From that time on, I'll be here in lurking mode. If you have a specfic question for me, e-mail me directly. If it's a question regarding cosplay, registration,our weapons policy, or any one of our departments, don't ask me. Please contact the coordinators for those areas through our web site contact page. We've worked very hard this year to bring you this year's Autumn dream. I thank you in advance for filling the hotels and getting other cosplayers excited about coming for the first time.

All we ask is that if you find some part of the program lacking, jump in with both feet and make happen for next year, which I promise you will be better than any AM we've had before. And I want to thank everyone who has taken up that challange over the years:

Tristen & Lisa - for running the masq

Rey-Rey and Jean - MCs extrodinare!

Claire Rose - Keeping the J-rock candle lit at AM

Joshuaaa- running the Matsuri and Swap Meet

Rob Miles - taking the programming to new hieghts

Fan Panelists - sharing their knowledge from cosplaying to garage kits

Lionel - putting AM on the virtual map!

Obsessed w/ Anime- For driving down all that way from Seattle...just to claim the jaccuzzi!

This convention is a true participatory effort, made by fans for fans. We have no industry backing, and it's been a labor of love for all concerned.
My sincere thanks to all who have pre-reged with us, and we'll try not to disappoint you. As Willis Stone says, "In 7 days, we wander!" See you all there!
-Revell

Hakaider
09-28-2003, 10:07 AM
Best Wishes for a great and awesome convention, Revell.

AM Chair
09-28-2003, 10:37 AM
Thanks, friend. And thank you for making the half time show so memorable last year.