PDA

View Full Version : Speedy Danjo: The best cosplayer workout?

PopGun
08-07-2010, 11:25 AM
haha I know it sounds strange but in the morning before i take my dog out for a walk I do the Speedy Danjo Dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0RiDKUctsU ! I swear its almost a total body work out and you really "Feel the burn" when its done. I've only been doing it on and off for maybe two months but I've lost about 4 pounds~ I think it'll be more if i keep to a strict diet and do it more often. On top of everything, its FUN! Granted you look a little silly but thats part of the fun!

I want to do the hare hare yukai...(yuka?) dance too but i can never learn it all the way. I'd like to see someone else try this out along with me! Whos game?

PopGun
08-07-2010, 11:26 AM
"Cosplayer"
I cant spell OTL

AmyAnn
08-07-2010, 12:02 PM
For mine, I do mostly Haruhi Suzumiya dances.
I do Hare Hare Yukai, Saikyou Pare Parade, Love&Joy [not Haruhi but still], Yuki Muon Madobe Nite [good for arms, I think] and sometimes Koi no Mikuru [funny leg movements keep them moving]. I might learn some more but I've really cut back and usually just do the first two now due to certain issues. I've seen the Danjo dance [not the side to side arm one] but I've not learned it, I might try it.

PopGun
08-07-2010, 12:24 PM
yeah its pretty hard lerning it the first time around but once you get it its so much fun!
Thats a long list of dances oAo! I'll have to look into those~~

Axelai
08-08-2010, 02:00 AM
I usually just play DDR every night. Keeps me in shape!! Haha.