PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone done any Naruto costumes?

mdrthelegomania
09-27-2003, 12:50 PM
Im not like looking to buy or anything i just come to cosplay alot and barely signed up , doh slow me. anyways just curious if anyone has dressed like any Naruto characters, kakashi , naruto and gaara are my favs.

TyJILDown
09-27-2003, 02:30 PM
I've so far made my Sakura costume, my boyfriend's Sasuke, as well as helping him assemble his Kakashi ^^

Okitasan
09-27-2003, 08:20 PM
I did Sasuke

kerochan
09-29-2003, 07:32 AM
i am in the process of trying to finish my Hinata. Check out my gallery to see the progress so far.

Catpaw
09-29-2003, 07:51 AM
Me & my friends r gonna do a Naruto skit/CMV sometime around Ai-kon 2006

ACXchan
09-29-2003, 07:43 PM
Anbu Iruka and Kakashi over here XD! Er... in progress that is.

Daala
09-29-2003, 07:59 PM
I'm almost done with my Iruka outfit, and I'm planing to do a sound village vest.

Naruto Uzumaki
09-30-2003, 08:36 PM
I have a Naruto costume, I wore to Nan Desu Kan this year. I'm not entirely done with it (the shoulder patch needed more work, and I didn't have the shoes or shuriken holder) but with a few touch-ups it should end up pretty good, and my friend is going as Kakashi with me to ACen next year.

Speaking of shoes (or covers) though, for you who've made them, can you give me some advice? I can't quite figure out how to do it.

kerochan
10-01-2003, 10:22 AM
Naruto Uzumaki:
you should check out Daala's gallery or pm me or her, we kinda figured it out.
To make the shoes I mean...

hana_chan
10-01-2003, 08:31 PM
working on female sound-nin costume.
as for the shoes, i just cut up a pair of sandals and glue cut up socks on them. hey, it works.

Brunhilde
10-01-2003, 09:22 PM
I did Sakura, as you can see in my avatar ;)

I'm working on version 2 at the moment, which means I am adding the sleeves and accessories. I didn't have time for the last con I went to so I did the sleevless version.

As for the feet, as you can see in this pic: http://www.shockwavepulsar.com/cosplay/kellysakura.jpg

I used navy blue sandals over navy socks that had the toes cut off. That glueing socks to a sandal base is a good idea though...

I might get some thicker blue material and try something like that for the next time I wear it, but as that is only 2 weeks away I don't know...

WhiteStorm
10-01-2003, 09:40 PM
Speaking of shoes (or covers) though, for you who've made them, can you give me some advice? I can't quite figure out how to do it.[/QUOTE]
OOOh OOOH I know I know I know

I went to JC Penny's and found in the Ladies slipper section next to the scarves and hats; these perfect slippers. They had a black textured bottom and arch support the whole nine yards!

Ooooh! What were the brand names?

They had a kind of foot stopper in the back that would be perfect for ANY Naruto cosplayer to attatch the ankle fabric. *Wink Wink* about 25 bucks; not bad for style and comfort, huh? If you DO go don't be discouraged becasue they STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB, okay?

I plan on buying themn when a sale arrives; otherwise they have had them since the summer of 03 and Strawbridges carry the same brand as well. Tee hee!

I KNOW I helped unless you have huge mama feet..e-gad!

Anne Packrat
10-02-2003, 11:35 AM
I have a Naruto costume I did. For shoes I recommend a big pair of sandals and some blue fabric attached with fabric glue or maybe tacks. I got a nice pair of big men's sandals (I have big feet.... sigh) at Payless and then glued blue fabric on in various parts. I can try to take a picture if you like.

Daala
10-02-2003, 12:43 PM
I wanna do Orochimaru's sound village vest, I'll get around to it soon. ^_^

yummyfire
10-02-2003, 07:54 PM
Workin on Naruto... should be done by the 25th.

naruto89
10-19-2003, 03:06 PM
I have a Naruto costume, I wore to Nan Desu Kan this year. I'm not entirely done with it (the shoulder patch needed more work, and I didn't have the shoes or shuriken holder) but with a few touch-ups it should end up pretty good, and my friend is going as Kakashi with me to ACen next year.

Speaking of shoes (or covers) though, for you who've made them, can you give me some advice? I can't quite figure out how to do it.

How did you make your Naruto outfit? did u buy a jumpsuit and put the blue on the shoulders and stuff? please help me out. im 14 ya know. im still young. im good suited for Naruto. Help a kid out..lol

Cherry Boy
10-21-2003, 02:22 PM
I made and Abarume Shino Costume, I had the bugs and everything.

Anne Packrat
10-21-2003, 08:58 PM
How did you make your Naruto outfit? did u buy a jumpsuit and put the blue on the shoulders and stuff? please help me out. im 14 ya know. im still young. im good suited for Naruto. Help a kid out..lol

I bought an orange jacket and added blue, etc on. Finding an orange coat was the hardest part for me. But try target. They had orange pants that I used (I did have to cover up the stripe that ran down the sides).

Elvenwolf
10-21-2003, 09:39 PM
Cherry Boy - bugs? 0.o that's kind of creepy, haha, but very cool.

I have plans...yes, plans...for Anbu Kakashi and Naruto in his pajama outfit :]

XJhideSB
10-28-2003, 07:57 PM
I made a Rock Lee costume for AX 2003, and my friend went as Gai. I am about to start working on 3 more Naruto costumes (Sasuke, Zabuza, and Gaara.) My sister is going to make a Naruto, Sakura, and Haku costume I believe, and my friend might be making a Kakashi costume soon.

RaveSleeper
10-28-2003, 10:03 PM
im gonna do Hyuga Neji for Acen 2k4 and my friend is going to buff up his Momochi Zabuza costume that he had at Anime Reactor ^_^ im trying to get more of our friends to go as naruto characters but no luck so far -_-.

RaveSleeper
10-28-2003, 10:14 PM
if you want a pic of him here he is along with a few of my other friends ( all from Anime Reactor )

MissingNinHaku
10-30-2003, 12:45 PM
I've cosplayed as Haku and 3 of my friends also cosplayed from naruto as you an see in my extremely small gallery. We had some trouble with the shoes as well but they came out ok they just kinda fell apart cause the glue just didn't cut it. So we're currently working on making some better and more durable shoes. I'll add some pics to my gallery when we finish them.

Songstress_Yuna
10-30-2003, 05:43 PM
My boyfriend did a really awesome Kakashi costume for the CNA Expo this august.

xrj
10-31-2003, 12:46 AM
i have an itachi costume, which i wore at Anime Reactor 2003. i got a few pics in my gallery.

i couldn't control my spending and bought the sharingan contacts...but they're well worth it to just wear once in a while to freak ppl out. the look on their faces...priceless. little do they know i'm copying all their abilities (i wish...)

Akira.SAI
10-31-2003, 01:12 AM
http://photos.gznet.com/photos/1224193/1224193-epj6vfmanc.jpg
http://photos.gznet.com/photos/1224193/1224193-!e2!rqve!f.jpg
http://photos.gznet.com/photos/1224193/1224193-bvevgrgrli.jpg

mitylene
10-31-2003, 07:52 AM
I was Naruto for Halloween! <^-^> The bright bright orange fabric I got was such a pain to work with though. I only got a pair of pants done, so my friend let me borrow her Naruto Jacket. Hopefully going to start work on it again sometime to finish for MegaCon 2004.

I had a Haku, Sakura, and a Sasuke with me! ^-^

http://www.risingsun2.net/gallery/cs19/cs19_448

Kas
11-01-2003, 01:38 AM
wow.. everyone's costumes are sooo good. ^^ I plan to do more Naruto characters. So far I've only done Kakashi.

Lynliss
11-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Since I'm the president of the anime&manga club at my school, I had to dress up as an anime character and flaunt it for my whole school to see ;p It was fun, but I had to cuss out a couple of idiots who thought I was Ash from Pokemon. -.-;

Anyway, I made it the night before halloween out of my brother's clothes and such. There are MANY mistakes that I know of yet ignored due to lack of time, attention, planning, and resources, so you dun need to point them out to me ;p I tried my best! Here's pics of me and reference from the anime:

http://home.comcast.net/~melissacan/melissacosplay.JPG

Kas
11-04-2003, 12:19 PM
You did a great job Lyliss. ^^ especially being that you made it the night before.

kerochan
11-04-2003, 07:48 PM
wow! all of your costumes are awesome guys! Still trying to figure a way to keep the shoes from falling apart though!

MissingNinHaku
11-04-2003, 08:21 PM
My friends and I just decided on our next costumes and they'r from Naruto of course. I will be Haku in his sleeveless Kimono, though I planned on being Kiba but I let my friend choose him. We'll also have a Tenten and at least one other who is still deciding.

Daala
11-05-2003, 07:32 AM
Cursed Sasuke Whoa!! Very cool Lynliss!

As well as all the other photos, you all look great ^_^

Erikmeyer
11-05-2003, 03:25 PM
Wow, Cursed Sasuke and Naruto are both good :D

UchihaGirl
11-06-2003, 09:17 AM
I've been working on Temari and Tenten, although I've been considering Tsunade. We're supposedly going to have a big Naruto cosplay at Megacon but I'm not entirely sure. My friend is going as Haku, which is funny cause she is a girl. And my friend is going as Naruto. So if any of you will be at Megacon in Orlando, look for us. I'll at least have the huge fan for Temari!