PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Comiket Shennanigans

kiratsukai
08-09-2010, 12:26 AM
We have a full day in Tokyo with no particular plans on the twelfth. If anyone else is arriving earlier, is anyone keen to check out a cheesy theme restaurant, sing karaoke or grab a few drinks somewhere that evening?

TokyoCosNetwork
08-09-2010, 12:06 PM
Hi, are you interested in holding event on Aug 12 at Tokyo Cosplay Network?
I can help you to bring Japanese cosplayers.

What's Shennaigans? Is it a kind of party?

kiratsukai
08-09-2010, 06:35 PM
haha ~ shennanigans just means having fun, in this case.

But if people want to get together for some kind of exchange, Of course! :) We would be glad to meet new friends.

unlock
08-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun to me. :} My only plan on the 12 is Akihabara during the day, maybe. Karaoke! :heart:

Kira, you've got my number!

kiratsukai
08-09-2010, 10:06 PM
We might Akiba in the day too... though... buying things might be ill-advised. I always walk away from that place with at least 3 bags full of crap I didn't intend to buy ^^;;;

unlock
08-10-2010, 06:53 AM
My hotel is a 15 minute walk from Akihabara! So let me know when you're in the area. :}

There's nothing wrong with a little shopping. :heart:

TokyoCosNetwork
08-10-2010, 08:42 AM
Then, I'll inform my members that we have a meeting on the 12 at Akihabara. :)
At what time?

elisiss
08-10-2010, 08:47 AM
一応3日間行くぜ~~~

っと、日本語で呟いてみる(笑

TokyoCosNetwork
08-10-2010, 09:15 AM
>elisissさん
おヒマなのは、8/12らしいですよー

kiratsukai
08-10-2010, 09:18 AM
私達にとっていつでもいいですが… 日本人のコンタクトの携帯電話番号貰っていいの?明日朝早く香川県から 出るから待ち合わせの時間と場所が決められたら教えてくれませんか?

We're good with any time. But we leave pretty early tomorrow. So could we swap keitai numbers sometime?

TokyoCosNetwork
08-10-2010, 09:27 AM
私達にとっていつでもいいですが… 日本人のコンタクトの携帯電話番号貰っていいの?明日朝早く香川県から 出るから待ち合わせの時間と場所が決められたら教えてくれませんか?

We're good with any time. But we leave pretty early tomorrow. So could we swap keitai numbers sometime?

Sure. I'll send you my keitai numbers and keitai e-mail through PrivateMail here.
----
I sent it. Did you get it?

unlock
08-10-2010, 09:28 AM
How does meeting up at 6:30 or 7 pm sound for dinner then karaoke? Or is that too late?

I'm just not sure what time most people get off work.

TokyoCosNetwork
08-10-2010, 09:38 AM
7pm would be good for employee and ealier time are OK for students in summer vacation.

I just start to inform this event and will update here.

Wow, what a sudden event is!:p

kiratsukai
08-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Sure. I'll send you my keitai numbers and keitai e-mail through PrivateMail here.
----
I sent it. Did you get it?

Yep! I have your email and phone number on my phone. Will check this thread one more time before we leave for any updates. Beyond that, I'll just get in contact with you and/or unlock directly for more details.

elisiss
08-10-2010, 06:36 PM
当日は3日間ともカメラマンやってます
未だにフィルム使ってますよ(笑
ビックサイトとTFTのどちらかにいます
イタ電上等!暇なやつ、勇者はかかってきなさい(笑
メールアドレスと携帯番号を晒しておきます

myschera@gmail.com <携帯に転送されます
  080-3143-554*

*は・・・つまり E なのですww
さて、何番目?w
戦隊の人数とかww
と、敢て日本語で書いてみた

unlock
08-11-2010, 07:59 AM
I vote for 7 pm if everyone's cool with that.

kiratsukai
08-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Ok! Taking down numbers now. We're at the Akiba Palace ai cafe honten for tonight ( we love ai cafe, so we had to make the pilgrimage), tomorrow afternoon we'll move to our hotel on the Yurikamome Line. We may stuff our luggage in coin lockers for some of the morning/afternoon and do some window shopping/food/arcades/cafes in Akiba... but around 4 or 5, we need to hop out to check in to our hotel. We'll head back to Akiba to meet you guys around 7.

ps. ai cafe honten is crazy. There is a huge discussion group/internet tv interview upstairs and a man in full Luka cosplay wandering the lower floor giving people Vocaloid lamicards :P

TokyoCosNetwork
08-11-2010, 10:04 AM
OK, I get your schedule tomorrow. I ask many cosplayers to join but nobody can come except a guy of facebook. They reply that too far, too sudden or busy etc...

As for i-cafe internet TV interview, we can check it here.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/replaygirls

kiratsukai
08-11-2010, 11:04 AM
No worries ^^ We don't care if it's a big event. Just a few people for dinner and singing is fun! We need to check into our hotel in Hamamatsu-cho by 10:00, so we need to leave Akihabara at 9:30. That will give us a few hours.

So the dinner crowd is -- Koh, me, sheik, unlock and... "some guy from facebook"? If my other group members arrive from Osaka in time they may join us too...

TokyoCosNetwork
08-11-2010, 11:37 AM
I can't find sheik at facebook but Canadian man and Thai girl, they are from facebook, will join us.

Filipino woman will come, too. I wonder she is unlock. Total 3 people from facebook.

Where to meet at Akihabara?
How about ticket gate of Denkigai-Exit at the station at 19:00?

CelestialShadow
08-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Kira, can I have your cell phone email or number so I can call you when I get to comiket, I have your cosplayer cards and pants ready to give to you =) Plus I will probably need it to meet up with you on sunday.

TokyoCosNetwork
08-12-2010, 09:00 PM
We had a great time! Thank you. Have a great time at Comiket!