PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem

Bonana King
08-09-2010, 02:31 AM
Okay...I have a pretty average body. But my belly area has some unwanted lumpy areas. Actually...I'm kinda lumpy everywhere.

I'd love to lose weight, eat a healthy diet, and be more fit. BUT....my problem is....mainly with exercise. I hate doing it. I don't like too much physical movement cause it gets me out of breath, makes me sweat a lot (I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate sweating), makes my muscles ache like there's no tomorrow, etc. etc. Oh...and most workouts are really quite boring. And with my diet...I live at home so I eat whatever is in the house and what my mom buys and makes. Most of it probably wouldn't be the best diet. I don't have a job or anything...so I can't just buy my own food. And I don't want to nag my mom about getting healthier foods she already has enough worries...and money is kinda tight around here.

But I'm tired of being lumpy...I fine with my size...I just want to tone things so I can wear those dream cosplays of mine that show leg and belly and back. I feel very unconfident with my body like this.

But what kinda of workouts can I do that I'll actually like doing? And how can I eat right when we have little to no healthy foods here at home?

sythe2010
08-09-2010, 02:54 AM
What kinds of things do you usually eat at your home?

There are some fun physical activities. Maybe a sport? Or walking outdoors? Or like a game like DDR?

Although if you really want to make a major change you'll have to deal with the minor problems. Maybe if you took it slow at first like did a couple of exercises and walked, it would come more naturally to you over time?