PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else in a panic?

Rosiel
05-27-2002, 07:34 PM
I don't know, I just need to commiserate before I return for a round of manic... metal working this time! >_<

If I did not have vivid memories of my saying "I will never procrastinate again" before every single con I have been to I would be tempted to utter it...

Aaaaaaaaaaack!

Ginny
05-28-2002, 02:41 AM
Arg, I feel your pain! *sews her hands together*

Philia Philis
05-28-2002, 02:56 AM
*nodnod* Same here! I'm going nuts! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
My costume is sooooooo not done! *cries and works on it some more*

Michi
05-28-2002, 06:44 AM
Yay! It's a meeting of the procrastination queens! *hands out member badges*

And SIGH. Out of three new costumes, only one is complete. Another is in the 80% range, and a third (and MASQUERADE costume) is hardly even started.

*cries* I need to stop this awful habit...

Rosiel
05-28-2002, 08:50 AM
> Yay! It's a meeting of the procrastination queens! *hands out member badges*

*takes a badge* I should run for office. I always end up sewing my costumes on the way to the con and AT the con. >_<

> a third (and MASQUERADE costume) is hardly even started

I'm thinking of giving up on the masquerade myself...
My prop sword came out so badly I am seriously fed up. >_<

To make matters worse, I have a Cranberries concert tonight AND I fly out tomorrow morning.

Celine
05-28-2002, 10:45 AM
Yes, I'm definitely panicking. I've been panicking for about two weeks now. ^^;;

Of the nine costumes I have, three are 100% complete, two are about 98%, three are about 85%, and one is about 5%. All right, I'm cheating- two of those are costumes I made last year, so I guess they don't really count for completed Akon costumes. I have discovered that hot glue is always there for you when you are in a panic.

However, my six-foot masquerade prop is nearly finished. ^_^ And I didn't have to make it!! *dances for joy*

Mappy
05-28-2002, 02:46 PM
Arrrgh the KungFuSlippers havent arrived yet! in fact; i havent gotten ANY mail for the last week! whats goin on here! oi oi oi

Otherwise im all ready for Akon. kwee!

Ginny
05-28-2002, 04:03 PM
Yah, we specifically made sure we wouldn't need huge props or anything, cause we gotta go on a plane from Philly to DFW. O.o I'm so panicking now. I'm about to cry. I hate stress >.< Too much to do!

Michi
05-29-2002, 01:51 AM
I'm having friends over to help split the work load as I hurry... but I'll probably still be working on things at-con. x_x

Philia Philis
05-29-2002, 05:54 AM
Up all night again.... X_X I'm getting soooo clooooose. Aaaahhhhhhhhhh. Must...not...fall....asleep!

Ali-kun
05-31-2002, 02:07 AM
Aaah! Stressed friendly people = bad!

*hides from wrath of people who are not done with costumes because...Ali is*

Nuu, nuu, I too am scampering around like a headless chicken, but just not for costumes ^^;; Printing out art...friendly Lauren is letting me show off some stuff on her table ^__^

Problem: Ali cannot print smut on her mother's printer (Ali's printer is still in the box ^^) because her mother might LOOK at it, so Ali must wait up until 2 in the morning until Ali's mother goes to bed x_@

*throws tasty candy at everyone panicking, including self, so all can have a nice big sugar rush*