PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Help

Cri_au_ciel
09-27-2003, 06:33 PM
I'm planning on going as Platina from the BL game Apocripha/0. Not that I think many people will even know what that is but, that's not the point. There's a neon blue saber he has but I have no idea how someone would try to make one.. unless you buy one of those star wars things and alter the colour somehow. ;.; Any suggestions would be appreciated.

emielli
09-27-2003, 09:38 PM
Well, you could always get a starwars one and spray paint/any paint it blue? I dont know, do they have blue labers? Check the halloween sections, they might have some.

Sachiko
09-28-2003, 10:05 PM
O.O Miyu-san!! *waves* Wai! ^____^ Hmm... the sword... well, there is always the option of just keeping the neon part regular light blue or something while making the rest of the sword according to the patterns 0_o;; I know it isn't helpful > <;; Demo, hope it does, a little!

Cri_au_ciel
09-28-2003, 10:42 PM
O.O Miyu-san!! *waves* Wai! ^____^ Hmm... the sword... well, there is always the option of just keeping the neon part regular light blue or something while making the rest of the sword according to the patterns 0_o;; I know it isn't helpful > <;; Demo, hope it does, a little!

That is very helpful and about the only think I can probably do. Though It won't matter that much for Nekocon since you aren't allowed to have any weapons out in the open. So I can work on the sheath for right now. Hopefully no one will ask me to take a picture with it out or else it might not look as good. ^^"