PDA

View Full Version : agressive skating

inuzuka clan
08-10-2010, 04:08 AM
First of all hey people whats up?
lol ok now onto topic i was wondering as i have been watching Air Gear and doing more and more street skating with friends does anyone have any tips or tutorials on how to get invovled with agressive skating. I have been doing inline for about 3 years so i know how to skate but agressive looks really hard ><
Any and all help would be apreciated

xMookie
10-15-2010, 04:54 PM
lol I know I':wave:m late but I have been aggressive inline skating for about 3 years and I can tell you its really fun. It also takes some dedication because some of the tricks take practice which means you are gonna fall alot. First off you wanna start with a nice pair of skates. I recommend the razor cult 8's or a pair of xsjados. Once you get the skates you can either make a practice rail or find a nice ledge and wax it and practice soul grinds. If you need any information or help send me a message.

inuzuka clan
10-20-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey thank you i am saving up for a pair at the moment so hopefully I will get some soon

mouseomo
12-07-2010, 01:52 PM
I agree with xMookie, you need decent skates or they'll break right when you don't want them to. Make sure they're comfortable in all sorts of weird positions -you may well end up in them.

As for getting into it, make sure you're good enough to pull a basic trick (at least) before you go searching out teams ;) if that's the sort you want to get into, of course.