PDA

View Full Version : New here, and to "anime" cosplay.. and i has a querstion x3 (Seto Kaiba cosplay)

ShareyFoxroo
08-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Hello! My name is Sharey :3 I am new to cosplay (but not costuming as such, i am a furry so have done quite abit of fursuiting :) )

I was wondering if anyone knows any good Kaiba costume tutorials (Season 2 onwards) or has some tips for making one? :)

Thx! ^^
//Sharey

BsWN
08-12-2010, 03:34 PM
You should check the cosplay tutorials section of the forum ^^

avskull
08-12-2010, 03:49 PM
Hello! My name is Sharey :3 I am new to cosplay (but not costuming as such, i am a furry so have done quite abit of fursuiting :) )

I was wondering if anyone knows any good Kaiba costume tutorials (Season 2 onwards) or has some tips for making one? :)

Thx! ^^
//Sharey

so are you going to do an furry seto kaiba, you might want to approach the costume in two parts the furry part and non furry part. if you've never sew before there lots of videos online that can give you an idea about how to be good at it.

Axelai
08-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Hey, welcome! Just a note of caution, though, a lot of people on this site don't like furries. I'm a furry myself... but have gotten quite a lot of rude comments on it :\ So just be careful who you tell *hug*

As for the Kaiba costume, just try using the search function to see what comes up

ShareyFoxroo
08-13-2010, 06:12 AM
Hey, welcome! Just a note of caution, though, a lot of people on this site don't like furries. I'm a furry myself... but have gotten quite a lot of rude comments on it :\ So just be careful who you tell *hug*

As for the Kaiba costume, just try using the search function to see what comes up

I find it funny that ^^ Whats really the big difference between cosplaying and fursuiting? we dress up as animals, they dress up as anime characters, are they gonna pick on Neko's next coz they are the illegitimate offspring of a furry and a cosplayer or something? xD

ShareyFoxroo
08-13-2010, 06:13 AM
so are you going to do an furry seto kaiba, you might want to approach the costume in two parts the furry part and non furry part. if you've never sew before there lots of videos online that can give you an idea about how to be good at it.

Oh i have sewing experiance, done quite a few fursuits, and no i aint gonna do a furry kaiba ^^; (I'll leave the furry to joey ;3) gonna keep to Kaiba being.. well kaiba, x3 i just wanna know how to make his coat and that :3

ShareyFoxroo
08-13-2010, 06:14 AM
You should check the cosplay tutorials section of the forum ^^

I'll give it a quick look ^^ see if i can find what i need :3