PDA

View Full Version : Undertaker's Chains and Ring

Ends Beginning
08-13-2010, 03:18 PM
So I am going to make the chain with the lockets, the chain/necklace, and thering the undertaker wears. Does anyone have some pointers/ideas for me so I can get started making them?
I make larger props, but I've never done something like these before. ^^'

Miss_Wraith
08-14-2010, 02:33 PM
What I`m doing for mine is printing out a ref pic and taking it down to a near by craft store where they sell all sort of things for making your own jewelry. You should be able to find most of what you need in either a craft store or a bead store.

Id suggest you buy a length of chain and a small jewelry making set. The sets generally have the rings you`ll need to attach the pendants to the chain as well as a small assortment of clasps to fasten it. You`ll probably need to pick up some small pliers too if you don`t have any kicking around at home. As for the necklaces, you`ll just need to find some beads to your liking and some necklace wire. I`m just going to buy some plain silver pendants for the chain around his waist and either paint them or leave them plain. For the ring I`ll probably just browse some cheap accessory stores.

I don`t know where you`re from so recommending a store is pretty useless, but hopefully that helped some.

Ends Beginning
08-16-2010, 08:19 AM
It did help. In fact over the week end I went to Joann Fabrics and bought myself some chain andsome pendents. ^-^
I plan on going back sometime soon to find some more things for this project.

Miss_Wraith
08-18-2010, 12:40 AM
Ah, glad to hear it. You`ll have to let me know how it all turns out :)