PDA

View Full Version : FFXBV III... at Anime Boston?!

Venator
09-28-2003, 12:47 PM
Yesh! I've seen a bunch of people from the original Final Fantasy X-treme Beach Volleyball games planning on going to AB 04, so why not try for a third?

For those who don't know, FFXBV is a gathering of people cosplaying as Final Fantasy/ Kingdom Hearts characters, with one ingenuitive difference... All costumes are in bathing-suit form!
Now, this is the first one I'm initiating, and I'm kinda new at this, so if anyone is interested in the idea and wants to lend a helping hand, it would be much appreciated (PM me or just leave a post).

Sooooo... Anybody wanna give it a shot? It would be cool to have people both new and old to the tradition joining in, and of course, the more the merrier!

Rukawa
09-28-2003, 02:15 PM
yeah those are fun. Any idea where your gonna do this? Not much room for volleyball at all. Maybe at the park without a net hehe.

Venator
09-28-2003, 03:53 PM
Hm... I dunno, actually. I think there might be legal issues or something if we went to a public park, and the hotel was kinda... small, I suppose. Maybe we could try getting one of the panel rooms when nobody's in it, or we could try the lobby. Heck, there were times when the main convention-hall wasn't being used, and that would be plenty big enough.

Oh, that's another thing... there probably won't be real volleyball, similarly to BAAF. Props could be brought and such, but there's no pool (I don't think), so it wouldn't really work to do more than a photoshoot and hanging out with fellow FFXBV'ers.

Rukawa
09-28-2003, 10:59 PM
heh no matter people can pose right by the lake in the park.

Venator
09-29-2003, 02:59 PM
That sounds good to me...

Anybody else? If you like Final Fantasy (heck, you don't even have to like it, just have the desire to make a bathing suit representing a character), then it should be a fun time. And believe me, it's an interesting challenge to make an interperative costume. Even for the members of old FFXBV meets, it's a chance to revamp or improve your costumes and meet some of the people from the first two ^_^

JacksUsername
10-05-2003, 06:11 PM
heh, i really enjoyed the first one, and unfortunatly didn't get to see the one at BAAF. But I'd be up for doing another. I think the best bet would to be having it inside with props....although it should be getting warmer, April can still be chilly at times in New England. So we could go outside if its nice, but also plan something inside.