PDA

View Full Version : How did the pre-registration work??

number18
09-28-2003, 07:04 PM
I pre-registered on the site and went to look at the animenext site today just to double check how they were gonna get my badge to me, but there doesn't seem to be any info on it other than registering at the door.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression badges were getting mailed to you? Or did I misunderstand something and you have to pick it up at the con? With your ID. And stuff.

Emeralda
09-28-2003, 07:10 PM
Badges are NOT mailed to you. There will be a confirmation email sent out Monday giving you directions and times to pick up badges at the hotel.

number18
09-28-2003, 07:14 PM
Excellent. Yeah it just struck me after I posted this to go check the animenext forums. Sure enough, that's what it said. Now I'm a little scared I'm going to have trouble picking my badge up because I don't have a printer to print up my confirmation email.

Emeralda
09-28-2003, 07:54 PM
Excellent. Yeah it just struck me after I posted this to go check the animenext forums. Sure enough, that's what it said. Now I'm a little scared I'm going to have trouble picking my badge up because I don't have a printer to print up my confirmation email.

Just bring picture ID of some sort and you'll be fine.

number18
09-28-2003, 08:05 PM
Wunderbar! Thanks a lot. :)