PDA

View Full Version : Photographer Available Houston Area

Kayumangi
08-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Hi,

I'm not sure if I should post here or under the Introductions page, but since I'm a photog maybe its best I did it here, mods apologies if I erred.

I'm a photographer by trade, a techie geek and a big Naruhina fan. I love Voltes V, Daimos and am huge follower of Kenshin Himura.

Anyhow, I live in the Houston area, and if any of your fine folks need a photographer hit me up.

My website is www.kayumangi.com, apologies if I don't have any cosplay pics yet but maybe if anyone is interested we can schedule something either at the studio or on-location.

Salamat,

Marius

Kayumangi
08-25-2010, 12:39 PM
No takers?

FYI, I'm planning on doing the shoot inside the studio so that I can shape the light and set the mood.

TheBigTog
08-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Patience. When it's go time you'll know.

Kayumangi
08-26-2010, 07:11 PM
Hehehe, I'm just excited =)

PockyPants
08-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Took a look at your website, lovely work! <3
I'd love to shoot with you but unfortunately I'm not in the Houston area. Do you plan on attending any conventions?

Kayumangi
08-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Hi Pockypants,

My Oct 30 wedding got canceled so I'm planning on attending the Onicon barring any last minute gigs.

Thanks for visiting my site, I did the same and I like your set, you've got quite an impressive collection. Probably one day I may come visit Dallas and we could do a shoot or two.

- Marius

kristihasukie
08-29-2010, 11:05 AM
I am going to be at Oni-Con
I am a Model for a living... I am Also a Dancer.... but. Yea I cosplay. Check out My Portfilio On Model Mayhem and DeviantArt

StHoly
08-30-2010, 01:00 PM
hey i'm interested, i will pm you for more details.. >.<
i live around Spring area. :D