PDA

View Full Version : Ouran Skit

Ends Beginning
08-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Alright heres the story.
Me and a group of my friends were in the Masqurade at Anime Boston this year. We did an Ouran skit titled Predictable. (this skit can be found on ACparadise or on youtube) Well sometimes after AB ended we had a little tiff and the group some what broke up. Well recently some people were talking about the skit and how good it was. I am not trying to get the group back together and make a returned to Anime Boston next year with Predictable Part 2!
I need some ideas on how to wrap/extend Predictable into a second part. At the end of Predictable Haruhi tells Tamaki he proved he was gay and walks off stage with Tamaki following shortly behind.After Both Haruhi and Tamaki are off stage Hikaru and Kaoru kiss and run after Tamaki who had run back on stage and says "haha so predictable" to the twins. So maybe we could start it where Tamaki says "haha so predictable" (like an end of episode recap) and the twins chase him across stage and they stop and so sort of chaos ensues...
I know the characters I can use are Tamaki, Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, Kyouya, and Mori...we are missing a Hunny.
So yeah any ideas?

Kazumichan
09-05-2010, 11:41 PM
Well If I could go to anime boston i would totally be your honey for you haha (well seriously I would!), it sounds good! It's just make sure you start it so that people who didn't see the first part still understand, otherwise it sounds great! I totally want to head down to Boston for that!