PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda Gathering?

KimikoChan
09-29-2003, 01:09 AM
Hey, just wondering if anyone will be any zelda characters at AM? I haven't heard anything, so if you are, perhaps we can meet up somewhere... sometime? I will be Zelda from A Link to the past. I'd love to see/meet some others!

Thanks

ai no hoshi
09-29-2003, 01:20 AM
yay! i'll be link from "windwaker" all day on saturday (untill the masquerade) when will you be zelda?

Richii
09-29-2003, 01:41 AM
I have a zelda outfit that just needs a few last touches done to it so I might have that if everything gets done and all...and my friends little brother is going to be a link of some sorts.

KimikoChan
09-29-2003, 03:00 AM
Oh cool, right on! :D Yeah I was thinking about it on Saturday, but not sure when.. At 1230 is the chobits gathering and then cosplay.com gathering right after.. And IF I'm in this one skit (as a prop ^_~ lol), then I'll need to get it back on, but hmm I think it might work from like 4-6pm or so, I could always wear zelda for tets' dinner and then change back to sumomo right after.. but boo it seems like such a short amount of time to wear it ;_;, but if it's for pics, no prob ^_^