PDA

View Full Version : Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 wig

Usagi Mylene
09-29-2003, 01:20 AM
I did a search on here and didn't find anything.

I'm planning on cosplaying Shampoo next year and I'm trying to get ideas for the wig. I've done search on the web and most of the pics I have found (from cosplayers) use their real hair.

I want to have her purple hair, so I'm wondering if anyone on the boards have styled a wig for a Shampoo costume? Its a while before I plan on cosplaying her but like I said, I want to get ideas for her wig.

Thank you!!

^.^

:bigtu:

Hitomi chan
09-29-2003, 06:37 PM
it's because it's easier to use the real hair and hair prostetics for the buns :thumbsup: maybe you'll have to buy a REALLY puffy wig with a lot of hair and use something of the shape of a bun and cover it with the hair of the wig.

Jinx
09-29-2003, 09:07 PM
Perhaps you could use like.... foam balls and just cover it in hair instead of using all that hair the make her odangos?

I have a wig that is a good color for Shampoo, and was going to style it for Shampoo for a friend who decided not to cosplay...

Usagi Mylene
09-30-2003, 12:02 AM
I was thinking of buying extenstions and wrapping them around foam balls and then finding some way to attach them to the wig. I have no idea how to attach them though. I need to figure that out..

Hitomi chan
10-01-2003, 05:43 PM
well, for my shampoo cosplay I used two ponytails prostetics, they're made wih two buns ant the hair is attached to them, it has hair pins to attach the prostetics in the hair. Maybe you could use the extensions and make that kind of buns, let me show you some pictures of them. The bun has to be concave.