PDA

View Full Version : need help with Francis

Zombie Hadouken
08-18-2010, 04:38 PM
thinking of doing Francis.my arms are almost sleeved already. i just need to draw in filler.

my question is....if i do francis, should the tattoos be canon? or are mine ok?
(ive gotten a few more since this pic.)
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/ZombieHadouken/me/100_1613.jpg

Zombie Hadouken
08-23-2010, 12:46 AM
any help would be nice.

Big appleton
08-23-2010, 01:52 AM
Francis' tattoos looks like a montage of skulls and biker logos
I'd say stick with your style, cuz these things are permanent and not that many people expect a direct replica :D

Zombie Hadouken
08-23-2010, 02:20 AM
lol, im not going to be getting HIS tattoos, just wondering how others have done it.
if they try to draw on tats that look like his and whatnot. I just got my right forearm covered a few days ago. so i have 3/4 sleeves at this point, just need to do biceps.
at this point i'll just don a vest and pen in some spirals or knots or something. I have a Zoey, but need others for a group, so I wont even attempt anything till then. He also has both sides of his neck tattooed. Most people dont do that, but all i have to do is draw something up on one side.

Seiten Taisei
10-03-2010, 09:01 PM
My husband cosplays Francis, he has a tattoo each on his his arms so we just got him some tattoo sleeves. But we end up buying him a tattoo shirt to cover up so more.

Bwentali
12-31-2010, 11:32 PM
The tats are only one part of who francis is. grow the beard, shave the head down to about 1/2 an inch talk about how you hate stuff, and wear a dirty wifebeater and your in the zone. If you don't got the tats, get the jacket...it helps