PDA

View Full Version : lifting weights is helping hooray :D

a600hz
08-19-2010, 05:17 AM
So.. I was taking a shower to day in the morning... and I noticed as I looked at my non muscular body i began to notice I had very thick large muscles.. well not large you know ;-; but its been working.. mainly I've been doing 50 every 2-3 hours with 10 pounds

a600hz
08-19-2010, 05:17 AM
give me support :D so I can be like >:C HECK YEAH all the cosplayers think I'm getting sexy, time for MOAR !! *works out more*

Sakkake
08-19-2010, 05:22 AM
o.o
LMfao
It takes time
so just be patient ^^

Brand
08-19-2010, 05:24 AM
50 wat? What exercise are you doing? Why every 2-3 hours? Are you male or female? What are you trying to work?

Kasinator
08-19-2010, 08:14 AM
So.. I was taking a shower to day in the morning... and I noticed as I looked at my non muscular body i began to notice I had very thick large muscles.. well not large you know ;-; but its been working.. mainly I've been doing 50 every 2-3 hours with 10 pounds

well you are seeing progress. but if you want further progress, check out the workouts I have posted. I guarantee you will see more dramatic results. :bigtu:

shellypants
08-19-2010, 09:27 AM
We used to have a personal trainer. He explained to us that when you lift weights you're straining your body, and any soreness you feel are tiny microscopic muscle tears that the body is actively repairing, which lays down a little more muscle tone.

For optimum muscle growth/your health, its best NOT to do what you're doing, but do exercise a different muscle group every other day. Your muscles more than a few hours in between exercises to heal/grow properly.

You're seeing results now, but over time you might be messing yourself up. :| Be careful!

sythe2010
08-19-2010, 10:29 AM
It's true you'll see optimum results if you take a rest in between workout to help your muscles repair themselves.

Good work! Lifting weights can really help out to make your body not only skinny but to look good skinny.

therob127
08-19-2010, 12:00 PM
2/3 of working out is nutrition and rest. Without the proper nutrients the body can't supply what is needed to feed the muscles. Without proper time to rest (at least 8 hours/night) and time to recover (at least two days between working the same muscle group) your muscles cannot repair themselves.

Just have mental image of what you want to look like, and keep up the hard work and dedication then your body will do the rest.

Epiphanous
08-19-2010, 04:08 PM
Just wanted to say good job on sticking with it and congrats on your newly budding mooscles ^.^