PDA

View Full Version : I need to find a wig that looks like Celes' from Hellsing.

Allia
09-29-2003, 12:45 PM
Hey all! I really want to cosplay Celes but I'm having trouble finding a wig which could pass as hers. Where have others got their Celes wigs? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :p

Ali
09-29-2003, 04:39 PM
My friend Hil got hers from Hair Me Now.
They don't seem to have any in the right color at the moment, but this is the style she got:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3432703102&category=15737

It's a really nice wig and works great. She loves it lots.

Hitomi chan
09-29-2003, 07:22 PM
I've recently bought a wig for my FFX2 Yuna cosplay, and I think that the hairstyle can work too for Celes. The name of the wig is Merry Girl, I think that you can search it with that name, where I bought it, there were a lot of colors
Here is a picture of it

Railiens
09-29-2003, 07:59 PM
Hey hey, Celes cosplay! We'll have to get together and get some Hellsing cosplay going on.

They both look really good, the two suggestions. I've ordered from Hair Me Now before, and while the quality isn't so great, the cost is good and the sellers are great to work with.

Hitomi's suggestion looks nice too, and you may be able to find a more accurate orangish blonde for Celes. Good luck, can't wait to see your costume! :D

Allia
10-02-2003, 10:12 AM
Thanks I've looked at them but I can't find the wigs in the right color.

Any other suggestions?

Allia
10-05-2003, 12:47 PM
Would this be a good Celes wig? It's blond though. Is there some way to make it a little more orangeish?

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=45267&item=3433421788

Beware_UY7
10-07-2003, 06:19 PM
If you really wnat that wig, then you can get it and 'dye' it with sharpies. Or you can have it dyed by wig stylers, like Katie Bair (the bombness wig stylist)
Or you could find a wig in the right colour, and style it yourself; all it would take is a simple wig and add some layers and curl it out. You can find out lots on this thread about styling wigs, too. I say find the right colour wig and style it, since colouring wigs takes so much time, and the colouring process can mess around with the wig's style.