PDA

View Full Version : Tardis or Something

linkfreak67
08-19-2010, 12:44 PM
Hi, My family and me are going as Doctor Who characters for Halloween, Me as the Eleventh, My Brother as the Tenth, My sister as the Fourth and my other sister as Jack. My parents haven't decided if they are going or not.

Well anyway we have most of our costume pieces and my Brother and Sister are still young and want to go trick or treating, I'm trying to come up with something that we could put the candy in with out it throwing off the vibe of Doctor who.

I first thought we could make a Tardis out of a fridge box but later i thought it would look horrible so i decided not to do that, then i found a K-9 and My sister guessed if it was big enough we could tie a box to its tail and put a skateboard under it so it would follow but the K-9 wasn't big enough.

We then found a Suitcase that was made like a Tardis we thought that was good then later found out that it was Sold out because the Company that had made it shut down. Does any one have a Idea of what he could do for it?

Musoka
08-19-2010, 11:22 PM
OH! You should make a darlack! Then it wouldn't look off, since the tardis is huge in comparison to humans. It wouldn't be too hard to make look ok for halloween either and you can put wheels on the bottom and drag it around with you.

spazzerbot
08-24-2010, 10:01 AM
Why don't you just paint a smaller box to look like the TARDIS? You could add a rope to it and carry it around like a trick or treat pumpkin, you know? You don't need it life sized, it will look Dr. Who 'ish' no matter what.
You could also make a Dalek shaped one.