PDA

View Full Version : Bad news. Gomen.

Catboi Blues
09-29-2003, 02:48 PM
Hello everyone. It really pains me to say it but unfortunately I will not be able to attend Ani-Magic this year. I sincerely thought that I had everything lined up and ready to go but due to recent events I won't be able to make it. I was really looking forward to everything: seeing all of my old friends again, making new aquintances, going to all of the gatherings, being in CA again and going to Ani-Magic as a whole.

Gomen.

Gundam_MkIII
09-29-2003, 11:50 PM
Thats too bad, i was really looking forward to meeting you. Well there'll always be the next CA con i can meet you at and hopefully by then you'll have your Bokutou no Ryu costume done.

nandobaka
09-30-2003, 03:54 AM
Oi, that does suck! Damn...

In any case, we should be able to see each other again at Katsu Morgan, so no worries. =P

Master Zero
09-30-2003, 01:55 PM
Damm, sorry about that man. But dont worry, I'm sure we'll see you again in an upcoming con. Keep them hopes up! ^^

mochihead
09-30-2003, 03:38 PM
NOOOOOO!!!! I was so looking forward to meeting you in person, you sexy man, you!

Darn it! Now I'm seriously going to have to come out to Cali the next time that you might be out here or make my way further east to see you! (Maybe Katsucon, if I can clear up my schedule!)

RyuHayabusaDOA2
09-30-2003, 04:30 PM
well, I'm with CatBoi Blues. i won't make it either due to a lot of circustamces beyond my control, but I do hope you guys have lots of fun and take lots of pics as well!