PDA

View Full Version : Masquerade UPDATE

TristenCitrine
09-29-2003, 07:55 PM
Just a quick update to answer a few popular questions regarding the Masquerade-

All sign ups for the Masquerade will be at the con. There will be forms available as well as copies of the rules (which may also be found on the Animagic message board) in Con-Ops.

You MUST have your form filled out and returned with any CD music you will be using to Con Ops BEFORE 2:00 PM SATURDAY.

Workmanship judging will be at approx. 5:00 PM Saturday. I still have not confirmed the exact location, but when I do, I will post it or you may find out in Con Ops. Workmanship judging is not required.

There WILL be a required check in at 7:00PM at the stage. You MUST be ready and in costume.

When at the con and have any questions about the masquerade, please go to con ops as there will usually be a masquerade staff member there or either Lisa or I may be reached via radio.

The show starts at 8:00PM Saturday night.

Good luck everyone!

Claire
10-01-2003, 01:18 AM
I think this needs to be sticky-ed!

As a masquerade staffer, I'd just like everyone to know that there will be signs posted around the con telling everyone where to go to sign up and turn in music, and we will be doing the best we can to make everything run smoothly. Everyone's cooperation in getting stuff done in an efficient manner will be greatly appreciated!