PDA

View Full Version : anyone wants to go with to the baaf on 2004

Kenshin Himura
09-29-2003, 09:42 PM
I am new to this site but i have cosplaying experience and the next baaf con is on sep3-5 and i want to know if anyone is willing to go with me to that baaf on 2004 and ill will be dressed as kenshin so if there is ne1 that is a kenshin fan or going to be some1 as a kenshin char plz I.m. me or reply to this thread so we can go together my im is soulburden1.

-oro

Sciguy
09-30-2003, 04:58 PM
heh, you don't want to hang with me. I was forced to attack a Kenshin at Otakon. lol, that's the bad part about being Kenji, all the fangirls hate me because I have to insult my deadbeat father all the time. Not to mention my weakling mother... (XD j/k)

Inque
10-08-2003, 12:37 PM
Ill go ^_^ I plan on going to BAAF every year so I will definantely be there...I live 30minutes from the Marriot so ima lucky child.

You will be Kenshin ^_^ Ohh Someone to glomp??
Im not sure who I will be yet...

Seishirou
10-12-2003, 09:34 PM
i'm planning on going. hadn't decided on a character yet, now thinking about Aoshi... hmmm... that would be pretty sweet...

mmm... being teh sexx0ring Aoshi... yummy... ^_^

Sorahana
10-13-2003, 04:34 PM
I'm going too lol XD. All 3 days thsi time!! Wh00t!!!! My cosuins's boyfriend's brother is the manager of the Mariott so I have connections meaning discount!! Gahahahaha! Ahem anyway I have a couple costumes. Kotoko, Sesshomaru, Gunner Yuna maybe.........and other costumes I do for other cons lol XD.

Jingles
10-13-2003, 05:09 PM
Im deffenetly going next year! :bigtu:
Feel free to crash at my hotel room if you need a rest from the con goings. As for kenshin cos's go, I think I might be going as a ragnarok online char, lulu, or felicia (or all 3) :square:

KaineMaxwell
10-14-2003, 09:20 PM
Going next year and hopefully staying for the weekend!

DarkMATRIX
12-17-2003, 10:00 AM
im going too! dunno as what yet… i was thinking Tidus,Inu Yasha,Kenshin, or Seto Kiaba. Im leaning towards Tidus though, so ill need a Yuna :D . Also, see I just started cosplaying, and dunno how to make a Tidus costume, is it possible to buy one? i live in bronx, new york if it helps?

TwiliteSea
12-19-2003, 04:05 PM
I'm going next year also, but for one day (that has disappointed someone..). I live in NJ so I can't stay for the 3 days. I'm going with a kinda big group, so far:
friend 1- going as Kingdom Hearts Unknown
friend 2- going as either Dark Gunner Yuna or Shuuichi from Gravitation
friend 3- wants to go as Chloe from Noir
friend 4- wants to go as I think Kairi
friend 5- wants to go as default gunner Yuna
And yours truly will be Gunner Rikku.

Sorahana
12-19-2003, 04:11 PM
I hope there is a BAAF 04 cause if not....I'll whine!!!!! Lol XD. Anyway I'm so excited about it and the other anime cons I'm going to *__*. My line-up for BAAF so far:
Inuyasha
Gunner Yuna
Kenji(Kenshin's son lol XD)
Ryuichi
Rikku
Pop Star Yuna(maybe)
Yuffie

Wheeness ne? Lol =D.

DarkMATRIX
12-19-2003, 04:26 PM
aww CCAmanda… :( You said you was going as Gunner Yuna?

Karayumi
03-23-2004, 07:22 AM
Well I might be going to the BAAF this year and I'll probably be going as Kurama. but, if I see you or something Kenshin, I'm sure my friend and I would want to hang out. Though we are going as people from Yu Yu Hakusho, not Kenshin.

RoboGundam6
03-23-2004, 11:15 AM
Doing the Koryu group, but hope do get out my soon to be painted Resident Evil Code Veronica Claire. I just hope noone dresses as a zombie, or I'll have to buy a wallscroll to poke them with ^_~;.

I am a devil with a cause...TO POKE YOU!!!!!