PDA

View Full Version : *crosses fingers and squints eyes* Has anybody ever seen

|| Deaf Baka ||
10-16-2002, 03:29 PM
Haunted Junction??!?!!?!??!

Heh, I'm such a huge Haunted Junction fanboy. I try to plug Haunted Junction whenever I can. I want to know if anybody in here has seen this great and funniest anime ever made, IMO......

please please please please, I don't wanna feel like an outsider..... :D

Chosuke
10-16-2002, 03:30 PM
Yup! it's one of my favorite shows actually!

GO GO RED MANTLE! xD

|| Deaf Baka ||
10-16-2002, 03:38 PM
:eek: Your reply was really fast compared to AnimeNation's when it comes to Haunted Junction. At least I'm not alone. ^_^ Haunted Junction is just genius.

Oh my god!

by the way, go go Haruo Sato and Bones Suzuki. :D

JoeBoeing
10-16-2002, 04:13 PM
I haven't seen my DVDs in several months but I have to say that Tiolet Hinako (I think that was her name) is a real looker.

But Red Mantle is cool as well.

FRom,
Joe Boeing

Gothic_Lulu
10-21-2002, 09:20 PM
Yay!

I am happy that somebody brought this anime up!

I have the dvd with all the episodes on it! They were pretty funny (and out there as well ^-^). I loved thier Tuxedo Mask parody that was going on........I wish they made more episodes !

-Gothic Lulu:devil:

Shadow Lady
10-21-2002, 09:32 PM
I rented Haunted Junction during the summer and now its one of my favs.

The episode with Hanako San vs Yamiko San was so funny. I also liked the episode called The Forbidden red and blue.

Very funny show.

Himemiya
10-23-2002, 11:56 AM
Wai Wai Haunted Junction RULES! :-D I want to get a group together for the ENTIRE cast XD Otakon! come on everybody! XD

Studmaster
10-23-2002, 12:18 PM
Haunted Junction is good s*it I might say. I saw it in my Anime Club last Spring Semester and I was surprised by it. It's a very fun and enjoyable series.

And Hanako and Yamiko rule.

|| Deaf Baka ||
10-23-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Himemiya
Wai Wai Haunted Junction RULES! :-D I want to get a group together for the ENTIRE cast XD Otakon! come on everybody! XD
Yah!! That sounds great!! I think instead of Anime Boston, I'll just go to Otakon!! I know somebody from AN wo lives in Virginia who also loves HJ and wants to cosplay as Nino-kun. (he's 12). I'm thinking of going as Haruto. Only his spirit hunting form though, I like that costume. ^-^;; One one condition, I don't wanna walk around looking like Marilyn Manson like this one guy.... O_o

http://uranime.nekomusume.net/scrapbook/katsucon7/images/Haruto1.jpg

|| Deaf Baka ||
10-23-2002, 04:31 PM
Actually..... change of plans. I'd like to be Kazumi..... now I just gotta find the beaded necklace that's the perfect size.... (which is really big O_o) and find a way to perfect Kazumi's hair on my black-dark brown hair..... *sighs* Anything for my favorite anime. ^_^