PDA

View Full Version : Midna's Eyes

kaitlynnoel
08-24-2010, 08:48 PM
Hello everyone!
Since I am an excessive overplanner, I am already getting started on a cosplay for a con next summer. I'm hoping to be Midna from Twilight Princess, however, I'm not sure where to get some contacts for it. I naturally have very dark eyes, and since I'll be in college, I'm hoping to spend as little as possible. For anyone who needs to know, Midna's eyes are all yellow with a red iris. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

neko_boy_ko_kun
08-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Hm, my best recommendation is to look around for cheap contact lenses. Maybe lighter red ones since you have darker eyes?

Sethora
08-30-2010, 03:41 PM
Go to your eye doctor. A lot of the ones online aren't good for you, and your eye doctor can get custom ones made for you, depending on your eyes. Please don't hurt your eyes with ones not from an eye doctor. D:

Link_Harkanian
09-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Actually, there's some online stores that require contact with your eye doctor, they're the ones you WANT to go through. You're gonn'a pay around $70 or more just for one lens typically at your eye doctor's office because the ones they order in are specific brands, and $140 or more for a set. www.coastalcontacts.com actually is a good place to look, and they are certified, as well as double checking with your eye doctor.

Peach93cc
09-21-2010, 07:54 PM
http://www.cosplaylab.com/proshop/contactlens.asp?id=272

Peach93cc
09-21-2010, 07:54 PM
nuff said