PDA

View Full Version : Litchi's Hair

tsutaya
08-25-2010, 10:29 AM
Just wondering where some of the litchi cosplayers got their hair extensions from. Ive seen a few that are accurate to the floor. I havent been able to find anything past the knee though @_@;;

Any links?

whitebeast
08-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Hint to get it floor length: From the yin yang clip, attach another bunch of hair that's gonna reach the floor. TAHDAH. XD

Some prolly made them via stubbing + make ponytail. I've also read some use clip on extensions.

My Litchi (HAHAHA. MINE. XD I'll be her Tao soon) will be doing the extension method since she's not soo keen on the whole stubbing thing yet. That'll do. I'll prolly assist her with the one I said earlier (attach another bunch of hair for the length effect)

tsutaya
08-25-2010, 11:04 AM
stubbing? im sorry but i dunno of that yet lol
I just wanted to get hair extension and make the ponytail clip myself since i know i wont be able to find things that long. I hadnt thought of the yingyang clip thingy though. Thanks :D!

whitebeast
08-25-2010, 10:07 PM
Stubbing: get a base wig, ponytail it, chop it off to make a stub so to speak. You attach a second piece (the ponytail itself) via that stub sticking out from your base wig.

But yes. xD Use the yin yang clip as the starting point for your clip on extension. That's what I'm telling my Litchi to do since she'll have a knee length clip on for this instead of stubbing it.

tsutaya
08-25-2010, 11:54 PM
oh ok i get it now. lol thanks i didnt know what that was called.

and yeah i found alot of knee lenght hair extensions too lol